Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (61970 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
The Rivers government has commenced the demolition of structures that ar hindering the free flow of water on the creeks, canals and alternative waterways within theState.
http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
This move, according to the Rivers State Waste Management Agency became necessary to avert severe flooding that is already ravaging elementsof the State occasioned by serious rains across the country.
RIWAMA’s Director of Administration, Mr. Ian Gobo World Health Organization Lead the operation, declared that the only Administrator of the Agency, Bro. Felix Obuah had in the past weeks warned residents and land developers within the State, particularly in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor LGAs to not erect structures on the waterways, adding that the National meteoric Agency (NIMET) had listed Rivers State among what theyreferred to as the ‘flash floods location’.

The demolition exercise that began on Wednesday, October 21, 2015, saw thepull down of 2 structures that were erected exactly on the waterway of the mini Ekere creek in Rumuobiakani, Obio Akpor Local gvt Area.

Site- http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
Damytechs:

The Rivers government has commenced the demolition of structures that ar hindering the free flow of water on the creeks, canals and alternative waterways within theState.
http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
This move, according to the Rivers State Waste Management Agency became necessary to avert severe flooding that is already ravaging elementsof the State occasioned by serious rains across the country.
RIWAMA’s Director of Administration, Mr. Ian Gobo World Health Organization Lead the operation, declared that the only Administrator of the Agency, Bro. Felix Obuah had in the past weeks warned residents and land developers within the State, particularly in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor LGAs to not erect structures on the waterways, adding that the National meteoric Agency (NIMET) had listed Rivers State among what theyreferred to as the ‘flash floods location’.
The demolition exercise that began on Wednesday, October 21, 2015, saw thepull down of 2 structures that were erected exactly on the waterway of the mini Ekere creek in Rumuobiakani, Obio Akpor Local gvt Area.

Site- http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ikombe: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:
why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided
this wan na zombie oh
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Raymie(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
There's still more to be done in this regard. If I was the school management, I will task them with producing minibuses for the school's transport system. That way, they'd be more innovative in mecho-electrics, design and fabrication. By the time management mandates every set of engineering students to produce 2 minibuses, competition will breed innovation and effectiveness not only among Engineering students, but lecturers within and outside the confines of Engineering.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Confedon: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
instead of you to appreciate, the sleepless night, the efforts and the fund that was put into this bus project, you open your fake guts to say all sought of nonsense. These peeps really sourced their materials locally. The school never supported them financially. Assuming they got better financial backing, I believe they should have done better. Learn how to appreciate people that have made significant effort to achieve something. And stop comparing them with already established auto company
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by glassjar1: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
calabardick:

am interested in you, I have a deal I would love us to discuss concerning your profession ...

ok
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by glassjar1: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
calabardick:

am interested in you, I have a deal I would love us to discuss concerning your profession ...

I will send you my e-mail
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by JuNkyCars: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
I love this as our Nation just generated the latest Auto mObile manufactures here O! Guys please start buying, using, reacking, damaging 2 write off. [sup][/sup]JUNKY CARS is wating to gather the scrap.

Please guys what is the [b][/b]name of this car?
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by pus33: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Picture of the Vehicle designed by Universities from the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. You can see why some people dont know that the country of western nigeria is different from Nigeria.

Corruption plenty for Igboland. they eat or chop all university funds. What is what doing is what doing well. Half university is no university. And since buhari cant fund universities. it is better for him to hand over to private sectors.

Up Western , Up the kingdom
[/size]

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/412x250xTuke-Tuke.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IF6fC078dX.webp[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2n4r5dm2nesg.cb9b1110.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/fup-jpg.58611[/img]/

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Rossikk(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
36STATES:
I really thank God I never went to University in Nigeria. Even secondary school students are building robots capable of complex tasks here in Europe, while graduates in Nigeria are gloating over a poor "welding work". The highest thing you can do for your child in Nigeria is to send him/her overseas to study.....Nigerian university education is the worst all over the world.

Nigeria is the only place in the world where people spend 4 years in university and still have superstitious beliefs afterwards; and still believe that praying little or more can affect your fortunes.

You sound like an idiottt. Are you saying there are no christian graduates in the west where you live? Is christianity not superstition? Believing a man was born of a virgin, walked atop a sea, raised the dead, and flew up into the sky unaided, is that not superstition? Walking dunce.

One more thing: Post a link to the ''secondary school students in Europe building robots capable of performing complex tasks''. We want to see it.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Mbediogu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
benedictnsi:
That's good.... Hope it has a BRAKE PAD

There must have been electrical engineering contribution too. Kudos. Graduate unemployment will soon make the hard working ones billionaires. This is the prototype. Let them , refine, test and refine again and continue to develop on it
and before long . . .The Federal govt thro the VC thro Dean of Engineering should help them. As students they can only be limited by fund.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by pus33: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Ojaadili: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
In my candid opinion, that project is not novel. After all Federal university Technology, Owerri (FUTO), my ALmamata have made great progresses in design and fabrication of automobile of various kinds. With this huge techno-power yet it baffles me when i hear that most of our highly rated foreign product here are mere projects works of secondary school students in the foreign land. why then we can not influence the same world we live with them?
Since i have walked through history, the greatest world brain is from our continent, Africa ( Nigeria inclusive), but the only invention that has gained great modification and sophistication and that we can boldly call our own is CORRUPTION of the highest order (in every facet of human endeavour).
My fear fellow engineers from UNIZIK i will give no credit to that work because much is expected in the engineering family and of us as university Engineers not a mini-bus. Look around you and see what u think constitute a major problem....... call it a necessity (if it worths it)... then begin your invention. Thank you all
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by thundafire: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
even student in USA or CHINA will pass verdict nd say dy car is worthless nd nt roadworthy cs no seat belt,no good engine,no brake pad,dy chairs inside no match hw many pple fit seat inside comfortably yet dy will praise dem 2 invent trash anyway na funds dy go soon cry dy find

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by pus33: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Dlover: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
dat is brain wk
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by boss89: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kudos to em...the car abi na bus looks funny sha grin

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ademusiwa5: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Corruption will alway be in government business. So even if you give them 200 billion , they will still steal it. So the correct thing to do is private sector. By sending this children to private universities. and reducing the budget of government funded universities. And reduce their intake by 1/4 or zero..

This way private universities grow and not the public universities. It is dangerous to grow public universities. It is more better to spend government money on private universities, that way,government dont have to worry about up keeping of the school.

Afe babalola university have not spent the same amount of money to be this..

Unizik budget is more than afe babalola university and its is more than covenant university.

Unizik budget for 2014 was 7,461,837,537. While Covenant university was around 3 billion for 2014. in 2015 is 5 billion

I have check the budget of private universities compare to public funded university.
What belong to government belong to nobody.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/436013_ABAU1_jpg6a0010d7f41cf6904873c918d136fba0

covenant university

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by iukpe: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Better product than the single rotor helicopter we saw here sometime from CRUTECH
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by iukpe: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
ademusiwa5:
[size=28pt]Corruption will alway be in government business. So even if you give them 200 billion , they will still steal it. So the correct thing to do is private sector. By sending this children to private universities. and reducing the budget of government funded universities. And reduce their intake by 1/4 or zero..

This way private universities grow and not the public universities. It is dangerous to grow public universities. It is more better to spend government money on private universities, that way,government dont have to worry about up keeping of the school.

Afe babalola university have not spent the same amount of money to be this..

Unizik budget is more than afe babalola university and its is more than covenant university.

Unizik budget for 2014 was 7,461,837,537. While Covenant university was around 3 billion for 2014. in 2015 is 5 billion

I have check the budget of private universities compare to public funded university.
What belong to government belong to nobody.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/436013_ABAU1_jpg6a0010d7f41cf6904873c918d136fba0

covenant university

I can see that there really is a problem in our education sector. Students need also to be taught the acceptable standards for everything. Including the use of english. I think its the best practice to edit a write up before publishing. I no longer know which errors are from poor education or oversight.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by iukpe: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
thundafire:
even student in USA or CHINA will pass verdict nd say dy car is worthless nd nt roadworthy cs no seat belt,no good engine,no brake pad,dy chairs inside no match hw many pple fit seat inside comfortably yet dy will praise dem 2 invent trash anyway na funds dy go soon cry dy find

Habba!

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ValentineMary(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thank God I am a zikite. Proudly unizik.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by omitademichael(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
What's this?

Useless bus, even in 80's Chinese students won't build this poooo
. Useless person is that what u suppose to say? How many gud things av u done in ur life or ur school. Stop criticising gud pple like this because if u continue like this u can not prosper. USELESS STUDENT
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ademusiwa5: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
iukpe:

I can see that there really is a problem in our education sector. Students need also to be taught the acceptable standards for everything. Including the use of english. I think its the best practice to edit a write up before publishing. I no longer know which errors are from poor education or oversight.

[size=28pt]Mr Iukpe.

I grewup abroad. So my english is not the same with yours. what you call toilet is what I call washroom. what you call petrol is , what i call gas.
Does that mean, I am not speaking english.

To butter my point. Here is private secondary school in lagos. You can see that people spent.. 8 years in lagos as governor. Did not build this swimming pool. it considered government money. And people waste it. while mere secondary schools are building it.

It does not cost so much money.. they are in secondary schools and some state dont even have it, with billions be collected.
How can anyone be governor of state, and did not build 30 of this swimming pools, which cost less than 1 billion to build.
[/size]

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol grin
hahaha my dear you funny die
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ademusiwa5: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=28pt]This Olympia size swimming pool, was built for just around N50 million.

So for N1billion , a state can build 20 swimming pools... There is no state that have 20 swimming pools. and you we win the all africa games. Because swimming carries the highest medal.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by adeoba2008(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Naija got talent. I love my blog too. lol . Kudos to them .
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Onyiido: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:
why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided
If it were yorubas, u'll be singing their praise. Get a life $ stop hating dude sad
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Bukast(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:
y did u hate dem dis much? encourage dem instead... dis car u r tokin abt, many countries invent dir own cars; korea germany america,so if nigeria join dem iz it bad? wat if we start makin our own cars and stop importin dem iz it stil backwardness? plz before u make public comment tink very well..

idiot..lol
jst jokin
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Na true talk ma sister.

Why are we so fng excited to support silly contraptions like this?
[email] How about you two _fools show us the way forward. Aren't you a Nigerian? High _retards! Cc. Wheesin [/email]
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] How about you two _fools show us the way forward. Aren't you a Nigerian? High _retards! Cc. Wheesin [/email]

Thank you for the compliment. I've done and continue to do my part.

Have a nice weekend.

PS: It's going to be about 90 degrees today and I'll be going out soon to carve my local twisties, hope you have something beautiful planned too grin
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Bukast(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
What's this?

Useless bus, even in 80's Chinese students won't build this poooo
who did dis to u??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue State University New Dress Code For Students / Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014) / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.