Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (62002 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by billyG(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2015
We don tire for all this Gongoni toy!Make them build Surface-2-Air Missile.

2 Likes

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2015
That's my school. PROUDLY ZIKITE.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by oroldTC(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Abeg, don't park dat in ur head of department car park slot oooo sad tongue
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine.

You're a gross nobody so I owe you no explanation.

Good day asshat.

Opinion can have substantial influence....over others, it can even demotivate....
So while you are entitled to your Opinion, be WARY of its consequences!!!!

The term you used "Gross Nobody" doesn't pass you as much....really, not that it mattered anyway because it MEANT you RESPONDED to NOTHING & that doesn't pass YOU as SANE....for responding to NOBODY.... Ha-ha.....
'You owe me no EXPLANATION" You said....but you just EXPLAINED YOURSELF...above....Haha... You need not comment at all.
You seem a Student, I want you to be better than THAT...so we can have many INVENTORs in this Nation & be HAPPY!!!!

There's Nothing like NOBODY my friend.....Its in your MIND, Change that Orientation; & you'll better....

THANKS......

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sakes:

Opinion can have substantial influence....over others, it can even demotivate....
So while you are entitled to your Opinion, be WARY of its consequences!!!!

The term you used "Gross Nobody" doesn't pass you as much....really, not that it mattered anyway because it MEANT you RESPONDED to NOTHING & that doesn't pass YOU as SANE....for responding to NOBODY.... Ha-ha..... There's nothing like THAT my friend.....Its in your MIND, Change that Orientation; & you better....

THANKS......

Dude, go and get a life.

We're not in the same circle. Im sure someone else is up to listening to your asshat and nonsensical ramblings but I'm not.

Foxtrot Oscar.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dude, go and get a life.

We're not in the same circle. Im sure someone else is up to listening to your asshat and nonsensical ramblings but I'm not.

Foxtrot Oscar.

Oh!!!!
My Friend!!!!

Read my last COMMENTARY AGAIN.....
You missed the POINT!!!!!

YOU were not Listening, yet YOU responded to that... How were you supposed to listen even?
Or you mean reading? grin

Well, if only you will coin better vocabulary than "ASSHAT" you will by now have passed for an INNOVATIVE "Anglo-Linguist"
Come on, you're Wiser than that .....
Read the LAST COMMENT AGAIN!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sakes:

Oh!!!!
My Friend!!!!

Read my last COMMENTARY AGAIN.....
You missed the POINT!!!!!

YOU were not Listening, yet YOU responded to that... How were you supposed to listen even?
Or you mean reading? grin

Well, if only you will coin better vocabulary than "ASSHAT" you will by now have passed for an INNOVATIVE "Anglo-Linguist"
Come on, you're Wiser than that .....
Read the LAST COMMENT AGAIN!!!!

Go get a life, no one is reading your shyte.

You're a non entity and stop cuddling onto my userid to gain relevance.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Go get a life, no one is reading your shyte.

You're a non entity and stop cuddling onto my userid to gain relevance.

You don't quite sound mature........fellow.....
It appears you're far withdrawn from the REALITY of Life" LIFE GETTER"
Be WARY of your Words!!!!!
And learn the lessons when you need to.....
INSULT solves nothing!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sakes:

You don't quite sound mature........fellow.....
It appears you're far withdrawn from the REALITY of Life" LIFE GETTER"
Be WARY of your Words!!!!!
And learn the lessons when you need to.....
INSULT solves nothing!!!!!!

Go get a life and stop trying to be relevant, you're not.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Go get a life and stop trying to be relevant, you're not.

Mr.....You seem very insecure......
If you can't learn off a meagre correction...
What do you possibly GRASP about LIFE

Enough of your CHARADE??
LEAVE the INVENTIVE to his means.... That's the simple point!!!!!
A hint to the freedom of expression & opinion does not exclude Consequence...

Thanks Again....
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sakes:

Mr.....You seem very insecure......
If you can't learn off a meagre correction...
What do you possibly GRASP about LIFE

Enough of your CHARADE??
LEAVE the INVENTIVE to his means.... That's the simple point!!!!!
A hint to the freedom of expression & opinion does not exclude Consequence...

Thanks Again....

Go get a life and stop humping my userid. You're a non entity with an obtuse and unsavory opinion.

Go away, far far away.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by emmykingsok(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
dainformant:
This is really nice...talking about great brains and intellectuals in Nigeria, this is a confirmation... Mechanical Engineering students of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Unizik Anambra State, have achieved a great feat by building this mini bus which was started from the scratch as depicted in the pictures...

According to reports, all materials used in constructing the vehicle were sourced locally and were done within the school region....Congratulations to the brains behind this....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/see-mini-bus-built-by-engineering.html

very good
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ProsperUSA: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Watch their video interview on Naija network forum

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Go get a life and stop humping my userid. You're a non entity with an obtuse and unsavory opinion.

Go away, far far away.

Why should you care to respond to your supposed "non-entity......"?
I'm begining to pity You!!!!!!

I have hardly seen one who picks offence simply for being corrected.....
No!!!! You need to start learning to be responsible & Polite!!!!

Its PATHETIC!!!!!
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sakes:

Why should you care to respond to your supposed "non-entity......"?
I'm begining to pity You!!!!!!

I have hardly seen one who picks offence simply for being corrected.....
No!!!! You need to start learning to be responsible & Polite!!!!

Its PATHETIC!!!!!

Go procure a life.

Foxtrot Oscar.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by JohnVianney: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
unizik engineers are getting better year by year. they produced this sports car last year and now a mini bus this year all from scratch with limited resources and funding. kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Go procure a life.

Foxtrot Oscar.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is that??
What's Life??
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sakes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is that??
What's Life??

When you figure it out let the WWW know wink

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by h2obobo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
That's a sign of good thing coming.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's not LIFE.....

Anyway,

Thank YOU!!!!

BUT,

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

That's not LIFE.....

Anyway,

Thank YOU!!!!

BUT,

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sakes:

That's not LIFE.....

Anyway,

Thank YOU!!!!

BUT,

Dweebie, only if you knew cheesy

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dweebie, only if you knew cheesy

If your saying it makes it so....(Dork); Then you will be Spitting Fire by now & riding the World to UTILITY!!!!
But, you are NOT!!!! Perhaps, you just mentioned what you know better to be..... I Pity your stance for THIS....

Yet, I never expected You to take this PERSONAL....
I Doubt you're a MAN....Perhaps just a STUDENT!!!

I'm really Sorry go say this:

YOU've got to learn a LOT!!!! THis doesn't solve any problem, nor does it overule your initial Mistake

Freedom of OPINION is FREEDOM of OPINION both ways...(words & Response!!!!!). But, its not FREEDOM of ABUSE!!!
You're taking this too personal.

Seeing you have nothing to say in your DEFence save INSULTs.... I leave you to your Convenience!!!!

This is not of essence!!!! Its no LIFE!!!! If that's what you meant
Its not worth the TIME really
I wish you what I WISH for any good Fellow....BEST OF LUCKs
You wish yourself what you WISH others in the Hereafter...Let your WORDS DEFINE YOU....& KNOW YOU.....Be Well!!!!
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sakes:

If your saying it makes it so....(Dork); Then you will be Spitting Fire by now & riding the World to UTILITY!!!!
But, you are NOT!!!! Perhaps, you just mentioned what you know better to be..... I Pity your stance for THIS....

Yet, I never expected You to take this PERSONAL....
I Doubt you're a MAN....Perhaps just a STUDENT!!!

I'm really Sorry go say this:

YOU've got to learn a LOT!!!! THis doesn't solve any problem, nor does it overule your initial Mistake

Freedom of OPINION is FREEDOM of OPINION both ways...(words & Response!!!!!). But, its not FREEDOM of ABUSE!!!
You're taking this too personal.

Seeing you have nothing to say in your DEFence save INSULTs.... I leave you to your Convenience!!!!

This is not of essence!!!! Its no LIFE!!!! If that's what you meant
Its not worth the TIME really
I wish you what I WISH for any good Fellow....BEST OF LUCKs
You wish yourself what you WISH others in the Hereafter...Let your WORDS DEFINE YOU....& KNOW YOU.....Be Well!!!!

Yawwwnnnnnn.....

You're pissing in the wind. For your words to mean anything to me I first have to respect you and guess what, I don't.

Foxtrot Oscar, once again grin
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yawwwnnnnnn.....

You're pissing in the wind. For your words to mean anything to me I first have to respect you and guess what, I don't.

Foxtrot Oscar, once again grin

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by adewhaleK(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2015
wheesin:
why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided
#Wheesin, your sin is greater than Sodom & Gomora that all you can say about a student final year project is #Backwardness# I think it shows in your character who exactly u're
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by jasperdavid: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
keep it up "great mesites"
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by KinSlayer: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2016
wheesin:
why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided

we don't have to invent anything to progress. we just need to replicate what has already been laid down and perhaps improve upon it. take China for instance
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by GeniusDavid(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot / See How Lazy Students Reason In Picture / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.