Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105800 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by SeverusSnape(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

People just start a rumour and then some begin to try and pass it off as truth. Why would I accuse you of "protection seeking"? You do know it was the poster nicknamed "protection seeker" who childishly revealed the content of private conversations he had with other posters here for all to see? As I said above, if the revelations he himself made public then come back to hurt his image then his fans should blame their hero and not Gbawe, Pendy, Rawani and many others he PMed only to then drag everything out in public because of his obsession with attention-seeking. In my 6 years as a member here who have I accused of seeking anything from me for anyone to think I am interested in that nonsense? Please let the attention-seeker face the consequences of what he did to himself and let his fan apportion blame fairly and maturely.

Okay Mr. Gbawe_, I've heard you. But we were only joking about that. That incident happened in the past, and let's leave it where it belongs - The past.

Thanks for your understanding. smiley
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by kenny1313(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
What a beautiful Wike - end! !!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Lord for this beautiful Wike - end.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay Mr. Gbawe_, I've heard you. But we were only joking about that. That incident happened in the past, and let's leave it where it belongs - The past.

Okada e dun do o - God forbid ! somebody is hypnotizing our son grin grin grin

Call pastor abeg, this is a dream. grin grin grin grin

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by MizMyColi(f): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
The last sentence though. grin grin grin grin

Ohkkkk

I catch your drift now.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I agree but that reminder is better off directed at Truckpusher because he started the whole 'protection seeker' thing here. Overall, your call is correct.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Thanks Pa Eziachi for this brilliant post. This is what we are trying to show them. Was the over-the-top violence necessary? Was the unbelievable rigging necessary? Was the repressive throwback intimidation of the opposition necessary? The answer is no to all the above but they did it anyway because Wike and PEJ never imagined GEJ, with his Presidency as their ultmate protection 'tool', would lose the election.

Their "no shaking" thinking was that any atrocity is cool as the slate would be wiped clean once GEJ was sworn in for a second term come May 2015 and no one would have to answer for any wrongdoing. Sadly for them, this did not happen and that is why we are where we are today with the likes of Wike and his minions in an uncomfortable position because they may possibly face punishment for the violence, arson et al as Buhari vowed.

Please between wike and GEJ which election came first? Buhari can not do jack shit in rivers state trust me. We are waiting for your lion(our dog) of obima to cam show the federal might.
Federal might only works when the people like you it diddnt work in Osun or koro n Lagos. Bayelsa is your first test of federal might in SS so we wish u the best. Like bayelsa PDP has said meet you in the field

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by MizMyColi(f): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

Gbawe is an Ambivert.
He is a mix of introversion and extroversion.
People like him are very good manipulators and charmers.

I'm not surprised.

Chief Gbawe, if you like, take offence.
I bear you no illundecided
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

I agree but that reminder is better off directed at Truckpusher because he started the whole 'protection seeker' thing here. Overall, your call is correct.
Paddy man grin grin

What I do? I'm just an innocent ,poor boy. tongue
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Abi oo!! Lol. Shey u go enter Sofa for Karaoke tomorrow go scan dem Oloshos? I dey Buj, we fit anchor there. grin
You game? cool
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by olatade(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
If Jonathan could not defeat Ameachi, then who is Wike. undecided
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ucnwafor(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sai buhari oooooh
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Gbawe is an Ambivert.
He is a mix of introversion and extroversion.
People like him are very good manipulators and charmers.

I'm not surprised.

Chief Gbawe, if you like, take offence.
I bear you no illundecided

*Sigh*. Thanks for the free character analysis. I'll print it off and frame it on the wall.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You game? cool
I never miss! cheesy
10pm. cool
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by SeverusSnape(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

You're right to an extent. Thank you.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

Haba! grin No o. No one can hypnotize me. Be rest assured.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by MizMyColi(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
olatade:
If Jonathan could not defeat Ameachi, then who is Wike. undecided

On the whole, PDP will likely will a rerun in Rivers because the Party is very strong in that State. Yet the dynamics have changed slightly. While Wike would have won comfortably under Jonathan, an SS President, the GEJ/PEJ factor, clout and machinery will not now work for Wike as effectively as it did before the original elections earlier in the year. The PDP should still win but anything may happen in 90 days under an APC President and with Amaechi a Minister. The substantive point is that the APC and Amaechi can still work hard enough to mount a serious challenge against the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Bgorgeous: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
If they like let them call Hitler and Saddam Hussein to conduct the election, Wike will still win, the only people who will suffer it is the people and the foolish banks who will fund Peterside's inevitable loss.

l wish you can believe yourself
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
I never miss! cheesy

10pm. cool
Lmao. I'm not in town .
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

On the whole, PDP will likely will a rerun in Rivers because the Party is very strong in that State. Yet the dynamics have changed slightly. While Wike would have won comfortably under Jonathan, an SS President, the GEJ/PEJ factor, clout and machinery will not now work for Wike as effectively as it did before the original elections earlier in the year. The PDP should still win but anything may happen in 90 days under an APC President and with Amaechi a Minister. The substantive point is that the APC and Amaechi can still work hard enough to mount a serious challenge against the PDP.
Dreams are free and even blind men dream too. grin

Dream on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao. I'm not in town .
Then why were you leading me on, sounding like you were?? sad
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by gists: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

This is what happened. The international community did not want GEJ to continue because they knew a lot of what was going on underground, related to how GEJ and was destroying Nigeria, than most Nigerians could imagine. Britain, for example, is assisting Nigeria with the collation of financial forensic evidence in relation to channels the likes of Allison-Madueke used as conduit pipes to drain Nigeria.

All that had to happen was for Buhari to win and the West would be ready to step in to arm-twist GEJ if he tried any sit-tight shenanigans. This was precisely what played out. GEJ was not even given time to inhale before the calls started coming him for him to concede victory to Buhari. Anyway, it is not a fight. You are free to believe GEJ acted in the interest of peace but I prefer to think, with evidence linked to his behaviour in office pointing to this fact, that GEJ was a self-serving and callous President who acted to save his own skin.
Apart from the fact that GEJ didn't have the support of the int'l community, I struggle to see how GEJ would have pulled the sit-tight stunt. Which army would he have used? The army with the rank and file that shot at their general? LOL, they weren't even at ease during the 21 gun salute on the occassion of the armed forces remembrance day when a slight drama ensued. There was no army for him to use so any fo0lish act would have been resisted by those soldiers who have lost close friends and believes the gej led government was playing ludo with their lives in the shabby fight against BH.

But some people still want to decieve themselves that GEJ acted in the interest of peace.

The incident occurred when the soldier’s rifle butt got entangled in his uniform and, oblivious of the direction his gun was pointing, he made a frantic effort to untangle it from his shoulder. This slight accident created panic among the presidential guards who immediately formed a human shield around Jonathan, who stood in between soldiers who were firing the 21-gun salute. As the hapless soldier struggled with the gun, a presidential guard who stood near him tried to hold him and, in the process, the commander of the Guards Brigade also moved towards the soldier. Even though the president remained calm throughout the incident, it was an anxious moment for the officers and men of the Guards Brigade and presidential guards. A plain-clothed presidential guard intervened from behind the soldier by first trying to correct the soldier’s skewed posture, and then untangling what may have been the lower sling swivel (rope attached to the butt of the gun) from the soldiers’ uniform. At the same time, two presidential guards standing behind the president’s aide-de-camp (ADC) also moved to the right flank of the president, placing their bodies between him and the soldier, as the gun salute continued.
Source;http://www.blueprint.ng/2015/01/16/guard-points-gun-at-jonathan/
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Den why were you leading me on?? sad
You be woman wey dem dey lead you on? grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

Please between wike and GEJ which election came first? Buhari can not do jack shit in rivers state trust me. We are waiting for your lion(our dog) of obima to cam show the federal might.
Federal might only works when the people like you it diddnt work in Osun or koro n Lagos. Bayelsa is your first test of federal might in SS so we wish u the best. Like bayelsa PDP has said meet you in the field

Look, GEJ was still President , with the full influence of office still available to him, when the Rivers gubernatorial election were conducted so I don't get your point. PEJ took issues personally as well and was determined to ensure everything was done to ensure Wike won. They did not expect GEJ to lose and this is why they went overboard with the rigging and violence.

Also, where did I mention 'federal might' in relation to election victory? The point of the post is that the PDP went over the top , with rigging and violence, for an election they would likely have won comfortably anyway. If Buhari is determined to prosecute those behind the election violence and loss of lives, that was the worst in Nigeria,then he can. No one is dragging election win with you but Wike and his minions are not above the law - especially in a Buhari-led Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Walelavender(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ikiriye:

Why will it not be when your president with forged certificate is already in power.speak only the truth and earn credibility.
Who is talking about the president here? Wike came in through the backdoor and the tribunal just sacked him. So tell me what has credibility got to do with an election fraudster? Let's stop being sympathetic to these rogues. You could present the case of the president's forged certificate to the judiciary.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You be woman wey dem dey lead you on? grin
Na wa for u oo. You dey looseguard oo. We dey reason unto thesame matter on agreement levels naw. Na only women dem dey "lead on"??

Anyway, doesn't change anything- will do my thing like I always do.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Look, GEJ was still President , with the full influence of office still available to him, when the Rivers gubernatorial election were conducted so I don't get your point. PEJ took issues personally as well and was determined to ensure everything was done to ensure Wike won. They did not expect GEJ to lose and this is why they went overboard with the rigging and violence.

Also, where did I mention 'federal might' in relation to election victory? The point of the post is that the PDP went over the top , with rigging and violence, for an election they would likely have won comfortably anyway. If Buhari is determined to prosecute those behind the election violence and loss of lives, that was the worst in Nigeria,then he can. No one is dragging election win with you but Wike and his minions are not above the law - especially in a Buhari-led Nigeria.
Exactly why Marylin Ogar was as shamelessly partisan as she was- they don't imagine it is possible to defeat an incumbent president in Nigeria.

Was glad she was one of the first casualties of the power change.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by islandmoon: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
I agree with you! I like your point of view and your way of saying it! Considering that wike has gained more fans in the last few months in office, it won't be easy for APC

Thank You.

juman:

Life is not like that.

The new election can go to either party. PDP is still strong in the state.

In the last election pdp was just stupiid and behaved immaturely that's why they landed in this situation.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by tunde1200(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin
surprised.

NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ril19(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
KUDOS TO THE TRIBUNAL FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO DO THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE THAT RIVERS ELECTION WAS SO SO COMPROMISED.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by adekunle0000: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
When I said that one should first understand Nigeria's history in other to properly articulate herpolitics. Some clowns thought I was only being my "naughty self". Whatsoever that has taken place or is still taking place in Akwa Ibom and Rivers States is not new or surprising to me Daniel Obi and any other who knows his history well. Major Adewale Ademoyega in his book " WHY WE STRUCK" (I like referencing him becausehe is from this region west of the Niger) and Brigadier-General Godwin Alabi Isama's "THE TRAGEDY OF VICTORY" (though he traces his paternal lineage to somewhere in or around Anioma area in present day Delta State, but Isama is more Kwaran than Deltan) both emphatically stated that the per-independence political configuration "as arranged by the colonial masters" divided Nigeria (The Zoo) into 3 parts - The North with over 60% of the land mass while the East and West together amounted to less than 40%. This scenario was replicated in the major political party's power base, with the NPC (Northern People's Congress) in the North, AG (Action Group) in the West and NCNC (National Council of Nigeria and Cameroon) mainly in the East. Of all these parties, the NCNC and AG were the more progressive and nationalistic in organization and outlook, while the NPC was ultra consecutive and extremely sectional in organization and outlook (they don't give a f**k about it!!!). Ademoyega and other authors who gave account of this era uniformly posited that Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (an arch rival of the Sarduana) was arm-twisted by the Brits through Okoti Ebeo by virtue of the party funding into agreeing to form a new government with the NPC, while the AG was to be in the opposition. It was here that the politics of "Divide and Rule" was adopted by the NPC from our colonialists. The politics of the first republic was a game whereby the ruling party was to first destroy the opposition by whatever means possible after which they (ruling party) will purge themselves off all undesirable element (NCNC and Akintola's UPP) which by necessity they had to "pretend to assimilate" in order to effectively destroy the opposition. "Power at all cost" with negligible or no opposition at all, has always being the prime principle of the NPC politics. It was this unreasonable adherence to this principle that ignited what cumulated into what became the Civil war. The NPC Hegemony according to MajorAdemoyega is like the Mafia. It has no organizational structure or head office anywhere, it cannot sue and be sued, it cannot be arrested orbehold but its effects are seen and felt. The mafia is an ideology anchored on certain prime principles which everyone who considers himselfa member of the family must obey.Today, the NPC Hegemony has like it has always been, metamorphosis into the APC (All Progressive Congress). The principle of "a Northern first" is made manifest in the obviously lobsided appointments of the regime. What we are now witnessing in Akwa Ibom and Rivers States is only but an organized move to destroy the opposition. Mehn, they tried to destroy the opposition in the first republic and we fought a bitter civil war. They are trying to destroy one nowand only God knows what the outcome will be.When injustice become Law, resistance becomes a duty. Daniel Obi
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
The desperation to grab Rivers and Akwa-Ibom might snowball into something larger than life. Watch and pray.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.