Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105802 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by QuotaSystem: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You be woman wey dem dey lead you on? grin

grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ADO21212(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
UP DAKUKU PETERSIDE
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by mensdept: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
What of Abia state election and senate election
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by princephraim: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
nice one.. so happy right now
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

On the whole, PDP will likely will a rerun in Rivers because the Party is very strong in that State. Yet the dynamics have changed slightly. While Wike would have won comfortably under Jonathan, an SS President, the GEJ/PEJ factor, clout and machinery will not now work for Wike as effectively as it did before the original elections earlier in the year. The PDP should still win but anything may happen in 90 days under an APC President and with Amaechi a Minister. The substantive point is that the APC and Amaechi can still work hard enough to mount a serious challenge against the PDP.

Good analysis but also put a PDP acting Governor n PDP controlled house of Assembly in the picture and an all PDP controlled LGAs caretaker committees then the likes of Abiye sekibo, Peter odili, Prince Oche secondus, omeha, awuse, Lee meba to name a few political leaders against Ameachi, 3 PDP senators, all rivers PDP house of Rep's members and the anger of the true rivers man to contend with. APC has no chance in river 2day it was stronger in march

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Na wa for u oo. You dey looseguard oo. We dey reason unto thesame matter on agreement levels naw. Na only women dem dey "lead on"??

Anyway, doesn't change anything- will do my thing like I always do.
Bro no vex I been think say na joke you dey joke sha.

Next time we go relate ,no wahala.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by chuksfluential(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Ameachi IN, Wike OUT!

What a beautiful weekend

Truckpusher must be somewhere looking for a tyre to burn grin
if you are a supporter of the apc emergence in apc then you aren't enlightened
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by chuksfluential(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuksfluential:
if you are a supporter of the apc emergence in apc then you aren't enlightened
I mean apc emergence in rivers
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro no vex I been think say na joke you dey joke sha.

Next time we go relate ,no wahala.
No yawa. Till then naw. cool
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by agabaI23(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
EazyMoh:

FYI I was APO1 during the election, we Religiously used the SCR. . the only issue is that the fingerprint scan successfully read like 40% of the voters, while it recorded 100% authentication of the card itself.
You should note that even US voters card doesn't have biometric.
if the SCR successfully authenticates the PVC which it did almost 100%, then follows the fingerprint scan which it did also but at 40%, nevertheless, if it failed you could try to identify whether the holder is the real person on the card, which the SCR even displays a clearer picture of the holder. at this stage, you decide if he/she is the holder and then you issue the ballot or decline if you suspect impersonation. In my PU we turned back about four people.
So don't ask me whether I heard, I participated, I registered over 200 people for the ad-hoc staff, and I was like a walking 2015 election encyclopedia.
Yea, if I get all the cards meant for different pooling units and authenticate them in my room using the appropriate card readers for the areas, what's the difference?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by lumeneng22: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nothing mega Amaechi I'd no longer on ground to manoeuvre things. Wike will still win hands down
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by IGBOSON1: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
hamzeiy:
....ds guy is pained...for you to think kaduna or kano voted for pdp..then you must be stupid...though i know wike will still win the election but his ego would be put in it due position..fyi the voting population of the 3 states you mentioned above is more than that of the entire south south ..belive it or not.a reasonable person would not xpect a community in which the youths marry early..and the men mary more than one wife, four sometimes each giving birth atleast 5 well trained children( as compared to yours even if you call dm almajiri)...with that of a community that waits till they get to 40 aftrwhich the mary a 28 or 32 yrs old cargo dts close to menopause and has suffered from several fornication and abortion ,at the end of the day would give birth to 2 or 3 children in the name of civilization or what i call blind westernization ...
no reasonable person would think the northern population with 19 states will be thesame with that of the south...xpecially were apc has the support of the southwest and part of south south...except the frustrated region called southshit who want to have a nigerian president at thesame time be independent of nigeria...confused set of pple..igbos used to be wonderful pple b4 2015 election aftr the election they became the worst pple i have ever seen...gej no be ur father...move on election is over.. #SMH

^^^It boggles the mind that you actually got 2 likes for this rambling diatribe! undecided

It also beggars belief that you actually see nothing wrong in someone ill-equipped to even feed and take care of himself going on to have a litter of children.......expecting gov't to look after them courtesy of that free oyel money! And if gov't reneges on its responsibilities -as is usually the case- the irresponsible pauper then lets his spawn loose on the streets to become almajiris and willing tools in the hands of the devilish northern political/clerical elite who are ever ready to use them to 'do the needful' as and when required!

This is what it always been for you randy lot.....marry underaged girls; power-fuc/k like there's no tomorrow; get the poor kids pregnant (together with the attendant VVF); and then use the offspring to swell the ranks of the already unwieldy population up north for purposes of Presidential elections as well as Census! You see, with you lot it's always been about scheming and plotting to gain control of the center so you can get your grasping paws on a bit more of that oyel money!

You litter the entire north with unviable and unsustainable states and LGAs just to make sure you're one step ahead of the South and hence guarantee the sustainance of the status-quo! Nothing can be changed in parliament or a convoked national conference because you pesky lot have the necessary number of states to throw a spanner in the works whenever it looks like your gravy train is about to be derailed!

Igbos have woken up and smelt the coffee! We've come to the realisation that so long as we share a country with you, there's no way you'd support merit, reward for effort put in and leaving the dark ages behind! The recently concluded national conference -as watered down as the resolutions were- is a case in point!

For as long as one or two parts of a whole think they are smarter than the rest, can exploit the rest, and play God regarding who can or can't be President, Nigeria would continue facing the threat of dissolution and a stagnant economy!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by zomoears(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
BabaNath:
Ex Governor Wike of Rivers has been arrested and charged to court for inflation of contracts and funds while he held sway at the ministry of education. #KatakataNews

That will be a masterstroke!

APC thinktank should pick this up.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by vikyno(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
See the damage Poverty has done to your brain.

It's only a poor man that can be arrested and charged and possibly find himself in the prison just like that in Nigeria.

Rich men has got enough money to hire good lawyers and subsequently have their way in Nigeria.

Ask Saraki,Sule Lamido,Timpre Silva ... They would tell u how to go about it.

BabaNath:
Ex Governor Wike of Rivers has been arrested and charged to court for inflation of contracts and funds while he held sway at the ministry of education. #KatakataNews
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Babacele: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Exactly why Marylin Ogar was as shamelessly partisan as she was- they don't imagine it is possible to defeat an incumbent president in Nigeria.

Was glad she was one of the first casualties of the power change.
Wike knew he couldn't win hence his resort to violence n rigging . do u rig an election u are sure of winning? the calculation doesn't support another ikwere man after 8 years. Wike will soon come to reality when his pack of lies,violence n propaganda scatters under real politicking by professor Amaechi. Na only Ikwere dey Rivers? we go shock una!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by vikyno(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
What an experienced man you are!
That was exactly what happened in Borno,Adamawa and Yobe. Even bokoharam captured territory got more votes than a peaceful Ondo towns and villages.Thanks to enough Almajaris to help with just a plate of tuwo .

Sai Jega and Buhari.

agabaI23:
Yea, if I get all the cards meant for different pooling units and authenticate them in my room using the appropriate card readers for the areas, what's the difference?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The use of card readers machine to ensure credibility in the election process. #RiversTribunal

We are of the opinion that the election was marred by violence. #RiversTribunal

Therefore: The Election Is Hereby annulled and a fresh election ordered. #RiversTribunal

Breaking: The election of Nyesome Ezenwo Wike cancelled. INEC to conduct fresh elections #RiversTribunal

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-tribunal-nullifies-wikes-victory#.VitrlQOnfWo.twitter
senseless Wike. Law of Karma is at work. So stupid and controversial.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Episteme2:
Rivers, open your eyes to see the desperation in the eyes of these APC hangers-on who want to grab Rivers government house at all cost. You can never be better under APC-led administration. APC just want to add Rivers and Akwaibom to perpetuate themselves in power through crippling opposition and entrenching one party system in our polity. We have all seen the non-inclusivity and insensitivity of the APC-led Federal Government and how Buhari has flagrantly acted in a manner that confirms the fears of Southerners against voting him. Rewarding his party with two more states in the South South would be our greatest undoing. Consider Imo State and see what Rochas has turned it into.
Look at how Rivers has dramatically developed in just 5months of Wike's tenure. APC is alien to us and they have not in any way shown course why we should welcome them. What have we gained from our brother's(Amaechi) alliance with them? Just a mere minister.

God bless you and your reasoning
One thing we gained from Ameachi was under development. In his six years under PDP he had focus and did wonders but immediately he mingled with the APC Rivers allocation was no longer enough to carry out projects, he complained till he left brick house that he could nolonger carry the wage bill bt could pay for chartered private planes for 3months to campaign with PMB, he could match Atiku dollar for dollar in the primaries etc. 2day he says he nolonger believes in the Niger delta struggle since he returned from west Germany. APC is dead on arrival in rivers if they couldn't win in match when Ameachi was Gov n had an APC controlled house and state funds hw can he win now when they can't even come out 2 shout changi Match was a child's play 2 d violence that they would see. Lets finish with dem in bayelsa then we would move to akwa ibom to show them the strength of the Ijaw race. The one tin I thank God for is no one can blame GEJ for nt handling his people. It's now Ameachi's people let's see the control he has in SS ( rabid dog of obima)
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ikorodureporta: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!

NgeneUkwenu, i beg transfer some likes for me
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ADwagir: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am every happy 2 bco wike out and amachi in
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ADwagir: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
diplomat51:
senseless Wike. Law of Karma is at work. So stupid and controversial.
haaaaaaaaa
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Babacele:
Wike knew he couldn't win hence his resort to violence n rigging . do u rig an election u are sure of winning? the calculation doesn't support another ikwere man after 8 years. Wike will soon come to reality when his pack of lies,violence n propaganda scatters under real politicking by professor Amaechi. Na only Ikwere dey Rivers? we go shock una!

@ the moment the Kalabari n bonny do not care about weda wike Ikwere or not we ve the Deputy and its better than allow Ameachi back to Brick house that is the reality on ground we support wike becouse of the party not his tribe.
What did the kalabari tribe benefit from Ameachi's tenor? Wike's 5month has shown the difference between the 2 ikwere men.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

Book your copies now!

twale cheesy _D

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rotimi47: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

Good analysis but also put a PDP acting Governor n PDP controlled house of Assembly in the picture and an all PDP controlled LGAs caretaker committees then the likes of Abiye sekibo, Peter odili, Prince Oche secondus, omeha, awuse, Lee meba to name a few political leaders against Ameachi, 3 PDP senators, all rivers PDP house of Rep's members and the anger of the true rivers man to contend with. APC has no chance in river 2day it was stronger in march
PDP initially had an edge due to people being bitter about Jonathan loss but the PDP messed up big time when they started playing hate politics combined with violence and intimidation.

Its a 50/50 chance for both parties as the people are far divided than they were before & the federal might that backed wike up with all available strings is not available anymore.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by MrOrioye(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
Like the world watched the almajiri rascals in the north thumb printing in public but because you people fear them,you didn't utter a word!
Shame!

We don't fear them. We just don't have evidence to contest their right to vote. I'm glad you said "In Public". Even footballers false their age and the world watch them play good soccer. May God help us to help ourselves.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Honourable my foot! In abia state the elections were rigged senselessly and yet the tribunals held it as authentic. Election tribunals are completely biased, only in states where apc candidates were runner-ups would attention be given. Buhari's backwater administration has booked a back to egypt flight for nigeria. The whole democratic uplift GEJ encouraged would be brought to nothing, the country is headed back to the days of OBJ when the federal government arbitrarily interfered and tampered with the freedom of other arms of government. Nigerians are so blind they can't see no thing.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by EazyMoh(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
agabaI23:
Well the SCR is one of the most sensitive election materials, you can't take it to your room, even if you do it is programmed to start working ONLY at 8am on election day, and it closes by midnight or so.
I believe it doesn't have the feature to separate invalid polling unit in the cumulative accredited voter number, BUT it is very very difficult to get many wrong polling unit cards to swipe on the card reader so as to inflate votes.
In conclusion, the SCR was introduced to reduce rigging to a minimum, which IMO it did.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by sage10pm(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

Book your copies now!

.....lo!!!! nice compilation
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ExpensiveShit: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined

Sad!!!

Now I can fully confirm you a PDP stooge, not a true democrat.

Even a blind man would testify that there was no election in Rivers state. The level of thuggery, intimidation and electoral fraud was too evident.

The court was totally correct in its judgement. A fresh election is needed in that state; though Wike may win.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ExpensiveShit: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined

Sad!!!

Now I can fully confirm you a PDP stooge, not a true democrat.

Even a blind man would testify that there was no election in Rivers state. The level of thuggery, intimidation and electoral fraud was too evident.

The court was totally correct in its judgement. A fresh election is needed in that state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.