Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105803 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ademega(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
amechi the man
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rilwayne001: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Goooooood riddance cheesy
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by MoonChildng: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmmm i pray for peace and calm in the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Leopantro: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
gringringringringringringringringrin When the tsetse fly lands on the scrotum.....
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Where are these useless chest beaters that say Tribunal can't do anything...

GOD bless PMB/PYO

GOD bless Ameachi

GOD bless Nigeria cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by fiftynaira(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike care taker governor

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by oluwafemi113(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The use of card readers machine to ensure credibility in the election process. #RiversTribunal

We are of the opinion that the election was marred by violence. #RiversTribunal

Therefore: The Election Is Hereby annulled and a fresh election ordered. #RiversTribunal

Breaking: The election of Nyesome Ezenwo Wike cancelled. INEC to conduct fresh elections #RiversTribunal

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-tribunal-nullifies-wikes-victory#.VitrlQOnfWo.twitter
Wike how Market ?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Creamz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:
1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe
2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku
3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.
4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu
5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)
6. Political Thuggery By Nyesom Wike
7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro
8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi
9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo
10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.
11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo
12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.
13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu
14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan
14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
would prefer my Experience As An Illiterate First Lady: By Patience

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by freshvine(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
agabusta:
That Akwa Ibom submission is at variance with the submission of the River state court of Appeal.

#AkwaIbom: The card reader was not contemplated by section 49 of the Act on accreditation.
#AkwaIbom: That INEC press release cannot override section 41 of the Electoral Act on accreditation.

#AkwaIbom: but the silly Akwa Ibom tribunal failed to realise that it is the same Electoral Act that gives INEC the authority to conduct a free and fair election. Even though the Electoral Act did not expressly permit the use of Card readers/bar the use of card readers, it has given INEC the mandate to conduct the election and INEC can do so within the ambits of the law!

#AkwaIbom: That Akwa Ibom Election tribunal must be revisited and the records set straight.

If APC appropriately appeals that Akwa Ibom judgement, they should be able to get a full re-run in all the Local Governments. This does not mean APC stands a chance at all in the election, but things most be done properly!

Those two elections (Akwa Ibom and Rivers) were a total sham and an embarrasment to democratic process.

What marvels me is that why rig an election that you most likely will win??

This is a victory for democracy. The age and time of senseless rigging is over! If you dont win clearly, then you stand a chance to rerun.

In the future sef, there should be a law barring those that engages in manipulations from contesting reruns.

When will Kano, jigawa, sokoto have a rerun? The figures they pulled during the past election is staggering.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by iyketech(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Whom ever God has blessesed no man can course,happy for amechi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by lascopes(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
tongue[color=#000099][/color]na wa oooo...only God knows who dey lie...if anybody wins, its all in thr own interest #idoncare
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by soundtruth(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Marvin67:
As expected the court has ordered for fresh elections. As an ardent follower of south south politics, I can boldly tell you that PDP is firmly rooted in that region, and somehow most of the grassroot people of Rivers tend to see Wike as more of their person than Amaechi. In my opinion, Wike would be re-elected, though with a small margin this time. Dakuku would get most of the Riverine vote, while Wike would get most of the upland (ikwerre) vote, and he's also get some riverine votes. Dakuku has won where he can win ( the tribunal) except APC and Amaechi rig the election, Wike would be re elected.

That was how they said the tribunal will give it to WIKE, please nothing is guaranteed, the increase of crime in Rivers State is attributed to WIKE though not proven.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by saintandsinnerz: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wonder why some people who are not even from Rivers state and probably have not visited Rivers state before are here making comments as if they were there when the election was conducted! More annoying is the fact that they are rejoicing that the election was nullified as if they will gain anything from it. Though i don't care which of the thieving candidates wins the rerun, but the odd favours Wike because of the grounds he has gained while being in office for the past five months. More so, PDP is much stronger in Rivers state than APC

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

That is if they don't cook up corruption charges against him.
He's lost his immunity.
There can never be any vacuum in the seat of power .
He'll appeal the judgement and of course he can decide to sleep on it .
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by flokii: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
I just dey happy... dnt knw why

grin grin

patiently waiting for fayose's turn...
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Toks2008(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cyberfavour:
I sure say amaechi go dey dance skelewu now

This amaechi head strong o, see as PDP senators just keep quiet dey watch am yesterday

May God make our enemies speechless when they see us succeed

The news is long overdue and i wrote even before he was sworn in that his victory is only a facade.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Enesi47: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
luchy34:
PDP Will still win
keep winning with your mouth odour

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Sant1m: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Marvin67:
As expected the court has ordered for fresh elections. As an ardent follower of south south politics, I can boldly tell you that PDP is firmly rooted in that region, and somehow most of the grassroot people of Rivers tend to see Wike as more of their person than Amaechi. In my opinion, Wike would be re-elected, though with a small margin this time. Dakuku would get most of the Riverine vote, while Wike would get most of the upland (ikwerre) vote, and he's also get some riverine votes. Dakuku has won where he can win ( the tribunal) except APC and Amaechi rig the election, Wike would be re elected.
Apc won't use federal might, that is not what we are advocating. The ruling has gone ahead to prove that impunity never pays and should not be rewarded. Wike may still win but then it must be in a free contest, one man one vote and if at the end Dasuki wins, i am sure he will congratulate Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by midolian(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral By Nyesom Wike

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

Book your copies now!

hahahahaha

Cc: omenka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ExInferis(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined

Well, Mr Fake Oracle, where's your famous 'analysis' now?

Where is your posturing and grandstanding?

Where's your mindless army of arse lickers always trigger happy to give you undeserved likes for every drivel you mercilessly subject us to?

Today you're exposed as a fraud, a false prophet, a charlatan, a powerless shaman, a visionless soothsayer.

Today commonsense has triumphed over zombie-ism and buffoonery.

Amaechi the Lion has claimed once again a hapless victim. You're thus condemned to eternal painment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:
6. Political Thuggery By Nyesom Wike

Book your copies now!

how much be the book for number 1, 12,13,14,8,9,5,3'7,10,6,7,18 ohh! number 18 no dey the list, but if number 18 come out, how much he go cost?

And make sure number 17 go soon come out

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by suyamasta(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
When elders tell small pikin say "THEM NO DEY CARRY POWER RAISE BLOKOS, SMALL PIKIN SAY NA LIE"

hahahaha true talk bro! Wike for just calm down run d mata gently
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by PassingShot(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral By Nyesom Wike

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

Book your copies now!

You be real clown, I swear
grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Burger01:
Hehehehehe! Truckpusher, biko, come here bruhscheesy
Hehe. grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Humblega(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
D number of pple viewing ds thread, plenty just like d day pmb was declared winner.

Seems, river politics is interesting.

Grab my chair to sit on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by RedCard1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is Abuja connection in action. I'm a supporter of Dakuku Adol Peterside but in all honesty, I think Wike will defeat him in a free and fair election but there's no need to rig. The elections was highly rigged. Although elections were not held in some parts of the state. My village, Ndele did not see a ballot box, same with Rumuji, Rumekpe, etc. All in all, Wike deserves to go. APC members were not allowed to vote at most voting centres in Diobu, Abuloma, Omoku, etc.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by darlenese(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lobbish
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by spako4(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Impossible!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by thundafire: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
all dis northerners as judges re following APC cs y dint dy kick against dy million votes during dy presidential elections cs APC WILL STILL LOSE
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by cupidhero(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is actually good news for every cultist in rivers state. I see fire.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by justmenoni: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Then all the elections in naija should be cancelled na
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Spybradd: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
#SAI NYESOME WIKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.