Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105838 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by hammak1993(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
I saw this coming... That is what happen when you bite the finger that fed you

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
He hey! This is serious. See amount of people viewing this thread. Wonders are yet to start in Nigeria o.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by onatisi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
BankManager:
No comment on Rivers State..
Up next...Okezie Ikpeazu Vs Alex Otti
**Ikpeazu Out**
**Abia**
next oyo state ,ajimoni out ladoja in grin

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Youpele52: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
PDP is too weak for liking to be an opposition party they should learn from US' Republicans if not they might remain in opposition for ever.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!

Tah

#Repent
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by BALLOSKI: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:
Oh God of Amaechi

The God of Double Delight..

Please give US ALL double flawless victory over her enemies today & forever more...

Sai Rotimi Amaechi, na only you God bless like this! grin cheesy

On behalf of justice,equity & peace dedicate Seriki & Vector's "Stand Back Modafoka tongue" to Wicked Wike!!

dancing like a 2-legged goat since. I'm in the mood.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by LEXYCOM: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
We must all rally round and trow our wait to back Nyesom Wike. They want to get our land by all means possible to them. But we won't allow their jihadists to rule us in our land.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Mopolchi: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Demdem Phc 1st son go dey laff now wey im win.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by kelmicheal: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
if apc try to rig the re run election Ehhhh i foresee W.A.R..the qestion is who will accept defeat at the end of the election??
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nsalihu: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Justice is at work, this is the beginning of good governance by the right people not by the thug
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ikaboy: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
God of ameachi is my God. Somebody sud help me shout Amen pls.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by macklef(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Actually, i played a game on this thread. How fast can u locate ur moniker.
Ran mine in less than a minute.

Random moniker. Venusbetty try urs cheesy
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ibksiv(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
x

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by princemillla(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
agabaI23:
And you are not against the result that came from Kano?

Well, it's not for me to challenge. The opposition should challenge it and if the Tribuna found it worthy to be nullify so be it.

I don't celebrate corruption, I detest it to the core.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by kinibigdeal(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike remain the governor until the case is decided by the court of appeal tongue
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined
u wailed today!!! So pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by winniz: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kellzcold:

Two oil rich states

They desperately need either one of those two states to Sponsor APC. it was Rivers money that Ameachi used to fund Buhari's campaign, he also used Rivers state money to clear Osun state workers Salaries that the APC Governor was owning for several Months before their elections cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by denco4: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Correct
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by BALLOSKI: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
miss ngene ? I de laugh
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by rozayx5(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
I wonder why some people who are not even from Rivers state and probably have not visited Rivers state before are here making comments as if they were there when the election was conducted! More annoying is the fact that they are rejoicing that the election was nullified as if they will gain anything from it. Though i don't which of thieving candidate wins the rerun, but the odd favours Wike because of the grounds he has gained while being in office for the past five months. More so, PDP is much stronger in Rivers state than APC

dont.mind them . they are celebrating failure. they tried in akwa ibom they failed. SS hate apc grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
My only comment is to the Rivers state people : Vote wisely during the rerun. Don't be swayed by propaganda and outrageous promises by...........you know them .
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by braine(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
winniz:
Why are APC so desperate to have rivers and Akwa ibom state?
Why are the PDP desperate to have those states too?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Lescott7(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
I can't believe this....
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
First 100 at the Guvnors free champainge-
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ThisMeansWAR: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

That is if they don't cook up corruption charges against him. He's lost his immunity.
cook up? grin WIKED is definitely done for cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cyberfavour:
I sure say amaechi go dey dance skelewu now

This amaechi head strong o, see as PDP senators just keep quiet dey watch am yesterday

May God make our enemies speechless when they see us succeed
Amen oooo
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dipopooo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined

Pls kindly giv me a comprehensive analysis of d verdict.

Is wike still d gov of rivers till anoda election is conducted? If No, who u wil b the acting gov?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
My only comment is to the Rivers state people : Vote wisely during the rerun. Don't be swayed by propaganda and outrageous promises by...........you know them .
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Forwetinnah: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Waste of time...Boooohari wants to plunge the SS into confusion while he steals oil. Another diversion of attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by FixAm(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Going Gone Okowa get ur ass ready to vacate DTGH your are next in line for tribunal nightmare. Am laughing in Ijaw
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Smartresult(f): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
from 29th to date is five month, after the pdp government was kicked out in the last general election, most Nigerian gain hopes that the nation will have a new era of leadership, not only for the fact that an opposition has taken up the leadership but the change mantra that the new government has come with it, the electoral promises made by the then apc presidential candidates , the hope that the corruption and insurgency will come to a halt, stabilization of world oil prices, regaining the value of the nation currency, unemployment, youth corps member special packages among others are some of the promises made by the present government during and after the electioneering.
During the electioneering the continue reading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.