Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,527 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart (932 Views)

Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart by elv83e: 6:08pm On May 04, 2009
IN MY LATEST BOOK I DECIDED TO REVEAL MY SECRETES TO HELP MY FOLLOW NIGERIAN ON HOW TO GET THEIR DREAM WOMAN.YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT HOW THESE SECRETES CAN CHANGE YOUR LOVE LIFE AND HELP YOU LOCATE YOUR DREAM GIRL.I ASURED YOU THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE GARANTEED!
U CAN REACH ME: excel4g@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart by 190: 10:03pm On May 04, 2009
i cant believe im the 1st person replying this!

Oooh my gawd!
Re: How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart by kazylezy: 1:01pm On May 05, 2009
good day my people, i was befriend ladiy from distance to my place am living in lagos while lady living ekiti state
what i dont understand is that we normaly chat on phone sometime she can flash me i will her back she said she was looking for job that is why she came for lagos whenever i chat on phone she said i should come to ekiti since i dont i have time.i personaly said i will help help her get job in lagos since that time she always request for re charge card i normaly send it ,what i want people advice for is that is like me or not what ca n i tell her the recharge card?
Re: How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart by kuntash: 1:05pm On May 05, 2009
kazylezy,  this seem 2 be ur first post,  I hope this ekiti babe is not ur first as well
Re: How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart by yme1(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2009
this is yoglish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart by kuntash: 3:19pm On May 05, 2009
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Get Your Ex Back And End The Separation / What Do You Think Of When You See A Rich Married Man With His Wife In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.