Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,889 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) (1239 Views)

‘u'll Nt C My Sexualy Xplicit Parts’–says Majid Michel Afta Bcumn God's Minister / Hurey!!!!! Badest Guy In Naija / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) by donlackey(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
My ex girlfriend send to me her photo with her new boyfriend having s*x
just to make me jerouse but i took the photo and resend it to her father....
Am i wicked?

DROP YOUR COMMENTS
but before you comment.
JOIN ME HERE TO READ ALL MY STORIES
Re: Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) by chocolateme(f): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Two of u
Re: Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
La click to Read, La shoriburuku

1 Like

Re: Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) by Nature8(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
No.. She got what she deserve
Re: Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) by Daughterzion(f): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mtcheeeew. Abeg who get change #500
Re: Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
donlackey:
My ex girlfriend send to me her photo with her new boyfriend having s*x
just to make me jerouse but i took the photo and resend it to her father....
Am i wicked?

DROP YOUR COMMENTS
but before you comment.
JOIN ME HERE TO READ ALL MY STORIES

Bros abeg no vex ooo...I get question for you,Watin bring her papa own for there.
You no get GF,have sex with her too and send to her,or you print the picture out and put it on ur wall
it a thing to remember,Her father will only be pissed and she will still be his daughter,You go just kill yourself
because i know you miss that her sweet P***y you will keep looking at that picture 10 times a day..

Abeg before i go,You get change 50 naira change.

1 Like

Re: Me And She Who Is The Badest (sexualy) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
La click la bend.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him / Help I Think My Divk Has Gotten Bigger Help / She Said “yes” To My Proposal Some Few Days To Her Bitrthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.