Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,552 members, 7,827,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? (1205 Views)

What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation? / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo / ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by TohKunBoh: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
In a situation where your fiancee or lover wants to settle down with you but does not act like they want to..

The reason for this post is for those who are in this particular situation but they don't know what to do about it...Let's Relate Please..
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dump her na. Shuo. It's not hard for me

2 Likes

Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Move on over 8 billion in d world

1 Like

Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by KingRex1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Move on over 8 billion in d world
Always forming badoo.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Always forming badoo.

This time around its nt forming

Ive hard enough

Ever heard d word tired nd fierce dats my state now

Im extremely tired
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by KingRex1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

This time around its nt forming
Ive hard enough
Ever heard d word tired nd fierce dats my state now
Im extremely tired
You're nt a weakling stand up nd face love..
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
You're nt a weakling stand up nd face love..

Im not im done
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by KingRex1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im not im done
Your choice.. we both know its a wrong one tho
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Your choice.. we both know its a wrong one tho

Nothing is wrong
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by TohKunBoh: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing is wrong

But not facing reality is wrong
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by Dygeasy(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Dump her na. Shuo. It's not hard for me
You say what?
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by layla129(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Dump her/his ass. Was once in a relationship like that and i left his sorry ass. He came back months after pleading but the ship had sailed grin.
Why will an adult not know what he/she wants?
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
You say what?
I said he should dump her! angry
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by TohKunBoh: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cutehector:
I said he should dump her! angry
What about talking it out amicably?
Re: What If You Were In This Kind Of Situation.. What Will You Do? by TohKunBoh: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:
Dump her/his ass. Was once in a relationship like that and i left his sorry ass. He came back months after pleading but the ship had sailed grin.
Why will an adult not know what he/she wants?

An adult is human,What do you expect?

(1) (Reply)

Which One Among Them Is The Best Dating Advice For Every Girl (photo) / 55 Ways To Treat Her Like A Queen...#princeakins / See How She Is Sucking Me Like A Pro (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.