Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

WRPC Sacks 700backup Staff That Has Been Engaged With Them For The Past 5 To9yrs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WRPC Sacks 700backup Staff That Has Been Engaged With Them For The Past 5 To9yrs (736 Views)

How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W / Letter of a UBA staff that got me sober / Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WRPC Sacks 700backup Staff That Has Been Engaged With Them For The Past 5 To9yrs by kelvinovie(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
September 2015, warri refining and petrochemical company, a subsidiary of NNPC, sacks 700 backup staffs or support staffs that has been engaged with the cooperation, for the past 5 to 9 years. It will be recalled that the nominee minister, Mr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (GMD) denied knowledge of it. He also tactically avoided the non payment of salaries to the backup staffs or support staffs,which are being owned 7 to 12 months salaries. When asked by one of the senator's, in the ministerial screening. Nigeria politicians showing they are smart
Re: WRPC Sacks 700backup Staff That Has Been Engaged With Them For The Past 5 To9yrs by DickDastardly(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buharinomics at work. OMENKA the native doctor come and explain!

Kenekinggggggggggggggggggg! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRPC Sacks 700backup Staff That Has Been Engaged With Them For The Past 5 To9yrs by dustydee: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Most of the contract staff engaged by NNPC that I know are not required by the corporation. Most were hired by their relatives, family friends or boyfriends/girlfriends. I expect a clearout of all non essential contract staff. Having said that, all their entitlements including salaries and allowances (which I doubt most have writing in their contracts - i.e those that have a contract) should be settled.

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! Wayne Rooney Slaps WWE Wrestler Wade Barrett / 5 Jobs You Can Take Up Before And During NYSC / Who Can Find The Horse In This Photo Within 30seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.