Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (81979 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon / Linda Ikeji's Evening Photo Inside Her Mansion (lovely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by j4sure(m): 5:10am On Oct 25, 2015
wELL GOOD FOR HER SHA !
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Pidggin(f): 5:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Menace2Society:
U are very stupi.d as.s licker undecided

Ebelachi Aprija
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by pussyeater(m): 5:12am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

No husband brother to trouble u

Only u just de the house,

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
This PapaNnamdi mouth na basket eeh...
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by opribo(m): 5:28am On Oct 25, 2015
The notice on the gate should be only rich men are allowed inside this compound no brokeass is allowed near the premises.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Nigerian men abi boys will never stop exuding their stinking mentality in public. Obviously if a man achieved such feat nobody will say a cynical word, u lot will be hailing him,' Oga carry go' , 'chairman'. Now its a woman, idiotic comments are made. You think buying a house of over 500million naira is a joke. Why are you people not haters when that disguisting comment has made over 100 likes and her gennuine achievment has less than 20 likes. HATERS!!!
This is the reason why the level of unemployment in Nigerian men is far higher than that of Nigerian women, thesame reason why Nigerian prisons are filled with men. Instead of you jobless people to think of ways to work hard and be successful you either sit on your back side hating on champions or decied to go for the easy way out, and the negative viscious cycle continues.
Everyday Nigerian women keep winning international awards, buying mansions, taking up prestigious posts while you boys keep hating living in your parents house, begging for recharge card from your parents.
See, no woman is competing with you guys if thats what is crushing your fragile ego, more women are becoming more motivated and industrious and it is paying off for them.
Make una sit there, very soon women will start paying your groom-price.
Also Nigerian parents with girl children should learn to raise them to be successful independent citizens, unlike before when girls were raised for marriage,because from the misogynistic comments made by Nigerian men which I have read since Linda Ikeji bought her mansion, there are little or no reasonable Nigerian men that deserves a woman.
Thats why white men will always be the far better than you guys in everything. They support their women all the way and are even proud when their wives are excelling in the career and finances.
Like I said, successful women do not deserve to associate with such chavinistic Nigerian men. Take note.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Smartresult(f): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2015
search for sasuwa blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by dav73(m): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Why do I feel sad for her? Hmm she still looks lonely and the wealthier she becomes the more she thinks its about her wealth! Eya sorry! Tell her to love God!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by dav73(m): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Philpham:

Nigerian men abi boys will never stop exuding their stinking mentality in public. Obviously if a man achieved such feat nobody will say a cynical word, u lot will be hailing him,' Oga carry go' , 'chairman'. Now its a woman, idiotic comments are made. You think buying a house of over 500million naira is a joke. Why are you people not haters when that disguisting comment has made over 100 likes and her gennuine achievment has less than 20 likes. HATERS!!!
This is the reason why the level of unemployment in Nigerian men is far higher than that of Nigerian women, thesame reason why Nigerian prisons are filled with men. Instead of you jobless people to think of ways to work hard and be successful you either sit on your back side hating on champions or decied to go for the easy way out, and the negative viscious cycle continues.
Everyday Nigerian women keep winning international awards, buying mansions, taking up prestigious posts while you boys keep hating living in your parents house, begging for recharge card from your parents.
See, no woman is competing with you guys if thats what is crushing your fragile ego, more women are becoming more motivated and industrious and it is paying off for them.
Make una sit there, very soon women will start paying your groom-price.
Also Nigerian parents with girl children should learn to raise them to be successful independent citizens, unlike before when girls were raised for marriage,because from the misogynistic comments made by Nigerian men which I have read since Linda Ikeji bought her mansion, there are little or no reasonable Nigerian men that deserves a woman.
Thats why white men will always be the far better than you guys in everything. They support their women all the way and are even proud when their wives are excelling in the career and finances.
Like I said, successful women do not deserve to associate with such chavinistic Nigerian men. Take note.
. U sound very angry and from ur point of view very naïve sorry! It has already gotten to u, so no need for me to state it. This are just facts. no body send any body and for ur info women are meant to help the man not be the man! But he should not have called her useless!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by MAAF: 5:57am On Oct 25, 2015
dav73:
Why do I feel sad for her? Hmm she still looks lonely and the wealthier she becomes the more she thinks its about her wealth! Eya sorry! Tell her to love God!

She looks lonely to you cos she did not ask you for money, what are you trying to justify? If you think money does not buy happiness, then try poverty, TSK.
She is BALLING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by jaelz(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

bro why are hating on her now? haba person worked hard for her money do same to so that when u post ut success online u dont recieve bashing i mean isn't Oprah Winfrey like richest balck woman at almost 60 and she ain't gat no husband or child
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by jidebaba69(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

I wonder what will happen when she turns 50
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by therapistmrs: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2015
good for her.i rejoice with you
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by malele(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Wetin dey wrong with u. And this stupid post has 161 likes
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by jonitoz: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2015
it well shaa
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
Have you ever realize how happy her children will be with her if she eventualy decide to married and give birth this moment?Dude plan your life the way you want not only for you but your coming generations...and stop JEALOUSY.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by gnykelly(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl No husband No pikin
No mother inlaw No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl, Enter inside
show us your mansion with all this lusted problems
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by KOURTNEYK: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2015
she deserves it smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2015
She's an achiever but spends money on uneccessary things.
having Dangote, Sayyu Dantata, Mike Adenuga as neighbours does not make her a super woman. she's still who she is, Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by malele(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

What kind of human beings do we have in nigeria. And the mods left this comment from a low life animal.
The most embarrassing thing is this guy got 166 likes.
Something is wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2015
jaelz:

bro why are hating on her now? haba person worked hard for her money do same to so that when u post ut success online u dont recieve bashing i mean isn't Oprah Winfrey like richest balck woman at almost 60 and she ain't gat no husband or child

Your talking of western culture, dont forget this is Africa where we place high priority on marriage.
This is Africa where it is a taboo for a lady to go beyond 30yrs yet unmarried.
Alakija is the richest woman in southern hemisphere and i dont think she has a house in Banana Island
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by kaziblake(f): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
why do we Africans emphasize on this stuff called marriage alot,most of the successful women in the world now didn't get married,so pls papa Nnamdi leave linda alone

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by okwadatigbogal: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

This ur comment is really very silly, idiotic and disgusting. I bet if it was a man, u will be hyping him. But since u dont like good things, u will continue to wallow in extreme poverty! I am even sure u must have applied for her giveaways or probably won sef and u come her to insult her. Dont worry, she will continue to be ur benefactor because u will remain in poverty. Keep drinking garri in dat ur face me I face u, because u won't even smell a 2 bedroom house in okokomaiko talk less of Banana Island. JEALOUSY....IHERE MEGBUO GI..ANUOHIA

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Damfostopper(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
why are u pained ?....all wat ur listing is not an achievement.....she is living fyn....n d way ur sounding...it seems like 20th years to come u wont reach her level...infact till u die....her mansion....her bizness.........if she likes to marry her bizness....if u dnt like it jump n enter lagoon wit all ur silly likers....cos ur daft n a jeolous ode

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by anonym0us: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2015
She no dey straff
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by okwadatigbogal: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Ifesinachi22:

Your talking of western culture, dont forget this is Africa where we place high priority on marriage.
Alakija is the richest woman in southern hemisphere and i dont think she has a house in Banana Island

Fool...poverty will continue to kill u... look at all these wretched looking nairaland men claiming husband. Go and get a life first. My Spirit tells me that Linda ikeji will soo get married to a real man and not some of u chauvinistic and silly men in Nigeria. A man who has his own money and Is not insecure or intimidated by his woman's wealth. Besides Linda is a big gal who has a kind of men she relates with. A lion can never relate with a sheep or a goat...dats what most of u are. Lions relate with their fello lions, tigers, cheetahs etc.. so sit ur broke asses down and stfu

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by okwadatigbogal: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

This ur comment is really very stupid, idiotic and disgusting. I bet if it was a man, u will be hyping him. But since u dont like good things, u will continue to wallow in extreme poverty! I am even sure u must have applied for her giveaways or probably won sef and u come her to insult her. Dont worry, she will continue to be ur benefactor because u will remain in poverty. Keep drinking garri in dat ur face me I face u, because u won't even smell a 2 bedroom house in okokomaiko talk less of Banana Island. JEALOUSY....IHERE MEGBUO GI..ANUOHIA

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by icn121: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Why would you sound this way?!? It's no fault of hers that she's still single. She just wouldn't marry herself; you know?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by zudozz: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

U deserve a very dirty slap 4 ur ignorance. Guess u re d type that does nothing only waiting 4 a rich man 2 depend on. This girl is a role model n u should b Praying 4 her!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by anonimi: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2015
I hope Lagos IGR people will soon revise her personal income TAX assessment to reflect what she CLAIMS to be the value of her mansion to pay the EXTRA tax.
I hope she does not end up like Lauryn Hill in the US over tax matters.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Let her go and marry. She should stop disturbing people with her wealth. Even Beyonce, Shakira, Kim Kardashian, kohloe Kardashian, Plenty Indian celebrity and Angelina Jolie they are all married. Are they fools!!! The pride of a woman is to she that she enters her husband's house but if she isn't I bet it I wouldn't mind if they target the person lesbian. Linda Ikeji I want to see my grand Son. Please your menopause is fast approaching ooooo oooooo oooooo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Reyus: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2015
There must be a man that frequently warms her bed in that mansion.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by MAAF: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Ifesinachi22:

Remember Africa has misplaced priorities so what they most often prioritize sometimes doesnt make them better than others.
Tell me which country in Africa where not marrying by the age of 30yrs is a taboo or you just make things up as you go along.
Linda is a modern socialite, what we call new money, she is a social network person. She uses social media to communicate and reach out to fans. That Alakija does not show you her house in Banana Island doesnt mean she hasnt got one.
Common sence . Duh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.