Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (81947 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon / Linda Ikeji's Evening Photo Inside Her Mansion (lovely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Abeg free this Babe she try am proud of her than some ladies who depend on guys no one is attach to any one she get husband she no get nah ur problem she complain to u if nah she born u nbow u no go happy I can happy of progress here
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Abeg free this Babe she try am proud of her than some ladies who depend on guys no one is attach to any one she get husband she no get nah ur problem she complain to u if nah she born u now u no go happy I can happy of progress here

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by okwadatigbogal: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2015
TmeD0:

clearly, you and the other slow pokes cursing out the poster didn't catch the sarcasm in his post.

some of our people and their lack of sense of humor sha...always have to take everything verbatim.

see this one...am sure u just learnt d word SARCASM. that aint sarcasm at all... his comment is very real! So stop being such an oversabi

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by rickome247(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Well done Lindaikeji blogg u re a role model to ladies out there who believe in their ability.... #hardworkpays

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

No husband brother to trouble u

Only u just de the house,

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Biko, Go carry husband gi am. persn wen post say hin fiance dey pick condom up n down, una tlk say mak she open eyes. now you dey tel babe wen big reach diz levu mak she jst go find one guy man wen go strangle am or jst wan dey wif am cuz of money. As she be bread winner so, scrutiny al in d name of protectin dem sis n dota 4rm ha famz sef nuh o allow men sef stay. Like dt ha sis wen ha leg white pass ha face lipsrsealed. Abegi, mak e'rybodi dey liv lyf as dem want. As we nuh knw as e be, mak all of us jst dey run mouf lyk tap
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by aprokomania(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl No husband No pikin
No mother inlaw No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl, Enter inside
. . you and the 205 people that liked this must be brain dead

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Od31(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Nice!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by UjSizzle(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2015
She must be feeling safer already in her Banana Island mansion.
Maybe that black gate house was in Agege and the girl was afraid someone would rob her tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Menace2Society(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Pidggin:

Ebelachi Aprija
amoosu undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by generalissimo(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2015
rozayx5:

broke nccca spotted
in Nigeria we emphasize on so many unimportant things
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by olamisowon1(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Lolzzz! If e pain u so much, go and die grin she owns that house and I pray she keeps on getting more blessings.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by otiigba1(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
After all this now what? But wait o! Its looks like she is a very lonely woman, so only her will live inside this massive space? I feel sorry for her.

Different folks with different problems undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

Igbo hating igbo and una dey claim biafra. Confused tribe.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by otiigba1(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2015
dav73:
Why do I feel sad for her? Hmm she still looks lonely and the wealthier she becomes the more she thinks its about her wealth! Eya sorry! Tell her to love God!
very good observation! I thought as much, but some people will say you are a hater (what ever that means) and the truth hurts, i guess its easier to be in denial for some folks, i pity the woman.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by otiigba1(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2015
I cant comprehend why every thing is about wealth, expensive cars, empty big houses for nigerians?

There are other important things in life you know? undecided
Well. Am guessing its the fault of poverty
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by TELLHIT(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
easy ooooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by ferdspiration: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
go nd marry ha,xo she wld av pikin,moda inlaw,husband,nd infact xo she alone wunt be in the house.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

Igbo hating igbo and una dey claim biafra. Confused tribe.

This Nairaland Idiot. Who told you that he is Igbo? Because you just saw the name. Go get sense. Stop saying what you don't have proof of and before you quote me go and wash your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2015
OkparaJesus:

This Nairaland Idiot. Who told you that he is Igbo? Because you just saw the name. Go get sense. Stop saying what you don't have proof of and before you quote me go and wash your teeth.
Is that all. Nairaland biafras never cease to amuse me. Igbo hating igbo and they want biafra. Bunch of clowns.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Why are Nigerians so bitter? You're bitter because you don't have what she has;why don't you go and marry her. We know how to carry other people's business on our head. If no man approaches her,patapata she'll buy one for herself.
I tell my husband sometimes that if he had not proposed to me,I wouldn't have waited till 33 before going into a contract marriage,have a kid or two and dissolve the marriage. Life is nothing for someone to be killing herself over!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by ifizi(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Illiteracy
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Lancier(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by mrhipup(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

Wah u need z a chill pill bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by elveve: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ifesinachi22:
She's an achiever but spends money on uneccessary things.
having Dangote, Sayyu Dantata, Mike Adenuga as neighbours does not make her a super woman. she's still who she is, Linda

Where is this one from.who are you to tell her what to spend her money on. She worked hard for it so you do not have any say on how she chooses to use it. Work hard , play hard. Okay!
Keep watching very soon she will she will get her Bently and show you guys, you go still dey enter keke and molue. Linda or not , she has achieved what you will never have. Jealousy. Abeg shift...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by niyidenrele: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
Hmmmmm,u must b suffering from cultural bad wagon effect,she owns her money ,her life ,y must it borders u xo much?.....u better face your life and make it a better one than her,instead of criticism,it will take u nowhere
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Fearcom(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
MAAF:

People like you are the reason why no woman should ever marry a Nigerian man. You lot are very shallow minded bigots with very low self esteem.

Stop that please! Though He is wrong he speaks for himself as an individual and he isn't in any way, form, shape or fashion a reason why women shouldn't go for handsome, hard working, successful Nigerian men as there are men like him in every tribe, tongue, people and nations of the world. Many wonderful Nigerian men abound, but the rotten ones have given the rest a bad name.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by BodyKiss(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Scumbag
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Birdmanjnr(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

Useless man
You will never have 1/4 of what she has. Fo.ol
Guy! This is a challenge, wait and see him become the next Bill Gates.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by tunjidachosen(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cool stuff, haters saying she is not married and all their mediocre stuff. When did marrige become a yardstick for success?
This is your opportunity, need additional income?, then you can check this out real quick its kinda cool. Earn quick and easy with just 3 steps, visit: http:// PayTaski.com/ ?ref=9426 you've got nothing to lose
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fearcom:

Stop that please! Though He is wrong he speaks for himself as an individual and he isn't in any way, form, shape or fashion a reason why women shouldn't go for handsome, hard working, successful Nigerian men as there are men like him in every tribe, tongue, people and nations of the world. Many wonderful Nigerian men abound, but the rotten ones have given the rest a bad name.

Stop what? Which of you Nigerian men are any different from women hating chavnistic mess, look at that silly moronic post by @papanamdi is getting nearly 300 likes while Linda's achievement post has not gotten up to 30 likes, and you are here talking about hardworking successful NIgerian men....... You lot are haters, only Intersted in seeing your women fail but at last they shine leaving you guys behind.
It's good you Nigerian men are displaying your true colours on this thread, so women will know who to avoid.
grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by PapaNnamdi: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol

Lwtmbs

[size=37pt]This is naira land where 98% of the members have pseudo personality, and u pple are flogging my manhood because I say make she enter house, Linda is like my daughter and this is exactly what I will tell her[/size][font color=red] I yam papa nnamdi[/font color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.