Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx (6057 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
1. She laughs to your jokes.. Even when they aint funny. 2. She plays with her hair when she catChes ur gaze. 3. She hits you on purpose 4. She wears same color of pant and bra 5. She tells you
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by ideyhere(f): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
No go r@pe person ooh...cos apart from 5, all others are meanings you'll read into harmless acts when YOU want to have $ex...

9 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by francoray(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Doctor bennyzino
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:
No go r@pe person ooh...cos apart from 5, all others are meanings you'll read into harmless acts when YOU want to have $ex...

Babe why u talk so na? Only 1 outta 10 girls will come out straight that they want sex.

Most times they give u colors of lights.

You know wahramsaying
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
6. She calls u ugly 7. She puts ur pinschure as her phone wallpaper 8. She tells u to strip angry 9. She takes u to dark places 10. She sucks ur cockk

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Durentt:
6. She calls u ugly 7. She puts ur pinschure as her phone wallpaper 8. She tells u to strip angry 9. She takes u to dark places 10. She sucks ur cockk
Bros I know u have a masters in sexiology didn't know you ve gone for ur Phd

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
this op sef take style mumu..

how u go know say she wear matching pant and bra??
me laughing at every funny and non-funny bullshiit dat escapes ur mouth is merely me pitying u angry not me thinking abt sex.

I play with my hair and hit u, so I cnt play with my hair nii wat if I'm just flirting with u, and not harboring nasty thoughts.

abeg oo. so no more freedom of movement and laughing withawt having second agenda?!?!!? hmm.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by ideyhere(f): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bennyzino:

Babe why u talk so na? Only 1 outta 10 girls will come out straight that they want sex.

Most times they give u colors of lights.

You know wahramsaying

I don't know wahurasaying. Besides most times girls don't need to want to cos you guys are there to want it. All you've to do is set the pace and we'll follow...if interested that is grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin

francoray:
Doctor bennyzino
francoray:
Doctor bennyzino
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:

me laughing at every funny and non-funny bullshiit dat escapes ur mouth is merely me pitying u angry not me thinking abt sex.

I play with my hair and hit u, so I cnt play with my hair nii wat if I'm just flirting with u, and not harboring nasty thoughts.

abeg oo. so no more freedom of movement and laughing withawt having second agenda?!?!!? hmm.

Lol

I am no kid ok.

You will get wet over and again and u wouldn't still say u want sex.
I will know from your gestures and am always damn right with my instincts.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

I don't know wahurasaying. Besides most times girls don't need to want to cos you guys are there to want it. All you've to do is set the pace and we'll follow...if interested that is grin grin grin

Ok u re right..we always want it..we came outta there so we always find ways of getting back in.
And am interested if that is...
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by ideyhere(f): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bennyzino:

Ok u re right..we always want it..we came outta there so we always find ways of getting back in.
And am interested if that is...

Meant if the girl is interested...in other words, wasn't asking you tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

Meant if the girl is interested...in other words, wasn't asking you tongue
Lol
You just brought out ur tongue ..wow u trying to seduce me

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Emodeee: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Kindly gv the signs she exhibits when she wants sex.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by ideyhere(f): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bennyzino:

Lol
You just brought out ur tongue ..wow u trying to seduce me
No...**pushes bumbum up and catwalks right in front of him towards the door**
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Emodeee:

Kindly gv the signs she exhibits when she wants sex.

she always wants alone with u, she gets jealous when some oda girl gets close, she shows some booty and boobs now and then..

She discusses things of that sort

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Skibofire(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:

me laughing at every funny and non-funny bullshiit dat escapes ur mouth is merely me pitying u >sad not me thinking abt sex.

How can u flirt with him n not have such thoughts? Don't mislead
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

Hmm

** smiles and tip toes towards her**

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Emodeee: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bennyzino:

she always wants alone with u, she gets jealous when some oda girl gets close, she shows some booty and boobs now and then..

She discusses things of that sort

I quoted her cos of her comment.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by ideyhere(f): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bennyzino:

Hmm

** smiles and tip toes towards her**

Benjamin! Benjamin!! You no hear since wey mummy dey call you Meanwhile what is that on the Cushion? You mean you peed on the chair? Mummy must hear this grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

Benjamin! Benjamin!! You no hear since wey mummy dey call you Meanwhile what is that on the Cushion? You mean you peed on the chair? Mummy must hear this grin grin grin

Mummy ke!

That pee-like visual is probably ur squirt .
And ..Ben would be just fine
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by ideyhere(f): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bennyzino:

Mummy ke!
That pee-like visual is probably ur squirt . And ..Ben would be just fine
Well it couldn't be...cos I don't squirt lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

I could make u squirt
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

I could make u squirt
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by JudgementHammer: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
6. She sags and wear no pant.

7. She hits ur body with her b00bs

8. She packs her sagging trouser putting her hands under her private part

9. When she wear skirt, she sits freely so her laps can show

10. She looks at u like a seducer.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by ideyhere(f): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bennyzino:

I could make u squirt
Abeg goodnight...

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

Abeg goodnight...
Just like that..its not fair o
At least let me get ur pin or number
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
ideyhere:

hi smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by calabardick(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2015
ideyhere:

am sure the OP is in S.S. 1
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by bankyblue(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Bennyzino:
1. She laughs to your jokes.. Even when they aint funny.
2. She plays with her hair when she catChes ur gaze.
3. She hits you on purpose
4. She wears same color of pant and bra
5. She tells you

That number 4 is so so wrong,
She wears a see through cloth without pant and bra,
And she will never ask u for sex,
What She will say after wearing such cloth is:
HOW WELL DID U MISS ME?

Ur first answer should be with a good kiss, and Infinity*Infinity.

The night will be urs.
Pls where is my Misspicy? Am so much in good mood today.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by gamaliel121(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2015
You don't need all that shiiit... Just put her in the mood anytime you want to kpansh...
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx by misspicy(f): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
bankyblue:

That number 4 is so so wrong, She wears a see through cloth without pant and bra, And she will never ask u for sex, What She will say after wearing such cloth is: HOW WELL DID U MISS ME?
Ur first answer should be with a good kiss, and Infinity*Infinity.
The night will be urs. Pls where is my Misspicy? Am so much in good mood today.
undecided
Am not in a good mood thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.