Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (70633 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Fvck Igbo nyggahs and their emotions...I post what I feel. If they've got a problem with it, let them come see.

The biitch is fugly with XXXL forehead...she looks like an alien. That's what I said on the first thread and that's what I'm saying on this one.

She's fugly.

Well,your opinion wouldn't change the fact that she is going down in history as MBGN...She made history and some cool bucks in a shot. She is gonna Grace the world stage with her forehead and Nigga the pain and emotion is on you. womanliness and punk a.ss Niggas hate!

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by akike: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
safarigirl:
bride price goes to Igbo land, kinsmen are Igbo....state of origin, Igbo......

But if it stops people like shymmex from bashing her ignorantly, then yes, collect half Yoruba

#TeamForehead #TeamDarkskin

@shymm3x, forehead girls stay repping, Tyra Banks, Rihanna, Adele, Agbani Darego.....what has your flat head gotten you? just say what's really paining you and keep her head out of it

I thought it might calm the tribalists. The lady is pretty, her beauty might not be WOW but it is alluring

Don't mind the idi.ot. I can bet my left ass that his sisters are as fugly as a vulture.

4 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
akike:

Kill yourselfcheesy

Why should I? Miss Anambra (my state) just won MBGN tonight! cheesy So you should be the one to kill yourself undecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
NRIPRIEST

I know you have always been a blockhead with the IQ of a panda - and your English usage is as atrocious as they come.

However, I want you to write 40 words about yourself and post it on here.

This is just a quick assessment to see the improvements you have made over the years.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
safarigirl:
bride price goes to Igbo land, kinsmen are Igbo....state of origin, Igbo......

But if it stops people like shymmex from bashing her ignorantly, then yes, collect half Yoruba

#TeamForehead #TeamDarkskin

@shymm3x, forehead girls stay repping, Tyra Banks, Rihanna, Adele, Agbani Darego.....what has your flat head gotten you? just say what's really paining you and keep her head out of it

He is still hurting from injuries the Igbo Niggas inflicted on him in past years.

4 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by akike: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Why should I? Miss Anambra (my state) just won MBGN tonight! cheesy So you should be the one to kill yourself undecided

Kill yourself
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
[s]
NRIPRIEST:

Well,your opinion wouldn't change the fact that she is going down in history as MBGN...She made history and some cool bucks in a shot. She is gonna Grace the world stage with her forehead and Nigga the pain and emotion is on you. womanliness and punk a.ss Niggas hate!
[/s]

Who cares, biitch?

She's ugly and your soliloquy in ebonics won't change that.

So, why are you lot crying for? And why are you lot so perturbed about my opinions?

You lot are just utterly insecure loafers.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by biafranqueen: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
dollydolly:
A combination of Beauty, Brains n Charisma. Unlike that of Edo she didn't fake her accent n that of Ebonyi she wasn't too Proud. She answered her question intelligently. In fact right from the 1st 15 I knew she would win. Go girl!!! you are a Queen.
Though my heart goes out to Miss Bauchi, Chikaodili I really cheered 4 u, but not to worry, u are a Queen too. Continue repping FGGC Onitsha girls.
They have Chikas in Buuchi?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by wiseoneking: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Soft10:
See her mouth like person wey dey force shit.commot frm anus
jelaousy and envy makes your children makes your children more uglier. You just described your children as poo.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
croSStodds:
shut the Bleep up.keep your basless presumptions to your fvcking self.igbos?mostly educated? ;Dshut the Bleep upand keep your basless presumptions to your fvcking self.igbos?educated?lwkmd!!!spare part dealers!

LOl....dude keep your head on!!! Go suck your boyfriend's di*ck or something, you pharkin gay!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
NRIPRIEST

I know you have always been a blockhead with the IQ of a panda - and your English usage is as atrocious as they come.

However, I want you to write 40 words about yourself and post it on here.

This is just a quick assessment to see the improvements you have made over the years.

Don't try to be smart with a real stud like me. You are nothing but a little sissy boy who can't stop crying over a.as whopping you got from Igbo boys. You come online trying to form gangster.. grin
Nigga,you are so dumb and you dare talk about IQ. An emotion Laden tag.got like you need to go suck a ddick!

5 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by stevocracy88(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I heard kiss Daniel gave the worst performance in the history of Naija music industry. grin grin

And pls, someone else should agree with me that thunder will fire anybody who agrees dat the girl was born in 1994.

I agree oh....Thunderrrrrrrr
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by wiseoneking: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I heard kiss Daniel gave the worst performance in the history of Naija music industry. grin grin

And pls, someone else should agree with me that thunder will fire anybody who agrees dat the girl was born in 1994.
frustration again, every body cant be an ager forger like you. Old woman?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
I got to get out of here before you infect me with your hate and inferiority complex. Disgruntled old f.ool.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by dabossman(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
WisdomCanada:

And why can't she be born in 1994? That was 21 years ago o! Oh, you don't know that you are growing old?

You see your life.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Don't try to be smart with a real stud like me. You are nothing but a little sissy boy who can't stop crying over a.as whopping you got from Igbo boys. You come online trying to for gangster.. grin
Nigga,you are so dumb and you dare talk about IQ. An emotion Laden tag.got like you need to go suck a ddick!

Lmao. grin

Nripriest the primeval Igbo villager, you're the insecure biitch arse nyggah crying about my opinion. Have you got a mirror? - just look at the mirror and tell me what you see, accursed pu.ssy. grin

I posted my opinion like a real G would...and that made about five emotional Igbo biitches get insecure and you lot have been shedding tears since then. If I'm so irrelevant - why do you lot care about my opinions? grin I'm a boss and a boss keeps biitch arse nyggahs talking.

Even all ya Igbo nyggahs who live in London won't even say that...they know Yoruba nyggahs run London. How about get an Igbo nyggah to come see me, if you're so pained about my opinions?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
ayoolanr:

LOl....dude keep your head on!!! Go suck your boyfriend's di*ck or something, you pharkin gay!!!!
lame line!this is the best you could come up with?what an embodiment of stupidity to humanity.you are nothing but a god-forsaken unkempt ragamuffin. grin don't quote me.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by oluwaahmed: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
himkers:
[size=18pt]Miss Ogun[/size]grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/737248_iyoroba_tiger_jpg836e35cb2863e67ba84451f427e11416

LOL Dats shymm3X mum. Dats y he keeps hatin on buriful gurls. Monkey no fine but...

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by drnairalov: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
AraduF90:
igbo's are repping yorobastards are doubting

u a useless space of humanity
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Talking about an Igbo nyggah.

I'll beat the brakes off an Igbo nyggah.

Oi, come see me, if you're brave. That's an open invite to any Igbo nyggah from London, if you lot are so pained about my opinion.

Pus.sies.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by davidsonkuti: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Soft10:
See her mouth like person wey dey force shit.commot frm anus
Wetin dey vex u, wetin concern u, abi na u organise d contest? Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by creepsyme(f): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2015
rattlesnake:
Pathethic
very very@#$รท%=
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2015
croSStodds:
lame line!this is the best you could come up with?what an embodiment of stupidity to humanity.you are nothing but a god-forsaken unkempt ragamuffin. grin don't quote me.

Bish! Get a life and stop wanking off to men's posts on nairaland!!! What a gay!!!!! You are a disgrace to your fellow gays!!!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2015
NRIPRIEST

Lol. Ya biitch arse ran away. Even all ya folks on here from London don't want problems. grin

Running ya putrid mouth about some Igbo nyggahs- are you nuts?

What Igbo nyggah is enough brave out here...the same pu.ssies who don't run nothing.

I'll smack the Igbotic emotions out of ya primeval arse, pu.ssy.

Better watch ya mouth next time and don't chat shyte to me about some pu.ssies laying hands on me. I don't play that crap.!

MY OPINION STANDS, biitch arse nyggah. Fvcking mug.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Anitame(f): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
Talking about an Igbo nyggah.

I'll beat the brakes off an Igbo nyggah.

Oi, come see me, if you're brave. That's an open invite to any Igbo nyggah from London, if you lot are so pained about my opinion.

Pus.sies.

My dear, don't allow your hate to eat you up!!! Appreciate good things and they'll come to you.

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Anitame:

My dear, don't allow your hate to eat you up!!! Appreciate good things and they'll come to you.

Fvck off my mentions, fvcking slag.

What good thing? A freaking XXXL forehead?

Are you stupid? You can't force ya stupid opinion on me.

Sod off.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2015
ayoolanr:

Bish! Get a life and stop wanking off to men's posts on nairaland!!! What a gay!!!!! You are a disgrace to your fellow gays!!!
why reiterating 'gay' over and over again.this alludes how enormous foolhardiness has culminated in your wizened brain.it's just so perspicuous your emphasis on 'gay' substantiates the fact you're a clueless,hopeless and obnoxious archetype of gayism.you even lack the intellectual adeptness and grammatical proficiency to indulge in a confabulation with me.I spit on your opaque future. grin I'm sure that's what you do,so do yourself a favour by not exposing yourself.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by chinchum(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
she won because her best food is Amala + Ewedu grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
croSStodds:
why reiterating 'gay' over and over again?This alludes how enormous foolhardiness has culminated in your wizened brain.it's just so perspicuous your emphasis on 'gay' substantiates the fact you're a clueless,hopeless and obnoxious archetype of gayism.you even lack the intellectual adeptness and grammatical proficiency to indulge in a confabulation with me.I spit on your opaque future. grin I'm sure that's what you do,so do yourself a favour by not exposing yourself.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
Loool.

So the alien with the XXXL forehead won? grin

That's one headbanger of a competition to sha.g utter fugly skets. grin

I defo need to create one when I hit naij, for free pums.

What next? - is she going to represent naij at the next big forehead competition?

Bro, what's wrong with big foreheads? Ha her forehead isn't that bad tbh I guess different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.