Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (70561 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Anitame(f): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Fvck off my mentions, fvcking slag.
What good thing? A freaking XXXL forehead?
Are you stupid? You can't force ya stupid opinion on me.
Sod off.
Like you are a hater and a sadist. GET A LIFE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by baby124: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Why insulting Yoruba girls when there were only about 3 in the competition and all very pretty. So why the insults? This one is even half Yoruba and the tribalists fail to see that her favorite food is the dreded Amala and Ewedu. Haha

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Anitame:

Like you are a hater and a sadist. GET A LIFE!!!

You're a fvcking scum of this earth!

So cos I think she has a massive forehead and she's ugly...something I said on the first thread, before this. That means I'm a hater, no?

Scandalous sket, not everyone likes what you like and see everything the same way you see it. So shut ya smelly mouth and learn to respect opposing views.

I think you are a pathetic wasted sperm ya mum ought to have swallowed. If someone else thinks otherwise - does that make the person a hater and a sadist, biitch?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by sinizia: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Umu Igbo amaka. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by pazienza(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2015
"Favorite meal Amala and Ewedu with goat meat and a cold bottle of water".

Okotoligba! Nwaa ekwuo aru! Ewe Gini?

Bia nwada, kpachala anya gi o! Gini melu ofe Onugbu with ezigbote Akpu di sharp ma o bu Semovita.

Maybe she was only trying to buy over the Yoruba judges and audience with that Ewedu talk.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Spybradd: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2015
rattlesnake:
Pathethic

see hypertention,na who wan win am before,those ofenmanu ladies and "gentlemens"? abi na those bleachy bleachy kinikon? damburuba sege...
grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by thotianna: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2015
itzlabode:
JUST A QUESTION... HOW DID DEY MAKE THE LIST? who on earth did dey sacrifice their **** to , to get their face shown?
OUT OF THE 69,086,302 FEMALES IN NIGERIA? (2006 CENSUS) THIS IS WHAT WE COULD PRODUCE? . POLITICS IN PAGEANT, LITTLE WONDER WE CANT PRODUCE ANOTHER AGBANI ...

Very heavy politics and tribalism has taken over MBGN.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by pazienza(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2015
thotianna:

Very heavy politics and tribalism has taken over MBGN. I knew it when I saw that over 80% of contestants were only from one tribe.
And the ibos are here patting themselves on the back as if the nepotism in the whole thing isn't obvious to everyone.

Lol! You want them to introduce federal character right?

4 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Spybradd: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're a fvcking scum of this earth!

So cos I think she has a massive forehead and she's ugly...something I said on the first thread, before this. That means I'm a hater, no?

Scandalous sket, not everyone likes what you like and see everything the same way you see it. So shut ya smelly mouth and learn to respect opposing views.

I think you are a pathetic wasted sperm ya mum ought to have swallowed. If someone else thinks otherwise - does that make the person a hater and a sadist, biitch?

you think in that coconut head you gat that shessgat a big 4head and is ugly,but her "big head and ugliness" just won her something all the "pretty and beautiful" women in your family can never dream of let alone attain... Now pay attention,all nairalanders,seun osewa,bloggers,linder ikeji bloggers,.....wanna know with what are you doing your thinking,your big balls or what?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Any other biitch arse whiner wanna get in ring, you sensitive and insecure plonkers?

You will learn to respect people's opinions - fvck ya emotions, I don't pander to pricks when I talk.

Boss life, biitch arse nyggahs. Just stay away from my post if you can't handle the truth.

And NRIPRIEST, go bring ya Igbo nyggahs - I won't even touch them but I've got wolves looking for mugs to mash up, pus.ssy. About Igbo nyggahs - GTFOH. grin

I'm out! grin cool

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by thotianna: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! You want them to introduce federal character right?
There should be equity and fairness, that's all. The shamelessly obvious tribalism displayed in the entire process is sickening.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Spybradd: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2015
MistarT:
Alright well most often the s/eastern and southern ladies have been winning, what is happening to the west and north?

are you in iraq?
those twosome are busy copulating,you know,trying to mulatto something outta and between amala and ewedu AND fura denunu.. danburuba them for there..

grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Spybradd: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
Any other biitch arse whiner wanna get in ring, you sensitive and insecure plonkers?

You will learn to respect people's opinions - fvck ya emotions, I don't pander to pricks when I talk.

Boss life, biitch arse nyggahs. Just stay away from my post if you can't handle the truth.

And NRIPRIEST, go bring ya Igbo nyggahs - I won't even touch them but I've got wolves looking for mugs to mash up, pus.ssy. About Igbo nyggahs - GTFOH. grin

I'm out! grin cool

THE BEGINNING OF CRAZE...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2015
She is not hot!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2015
all4naija:
[size=18pt]She is not hot![/size]

Tell them, my nyggah.

That's some fugly biitch.

Fvck their emotions. We keep it real and trill. cool

Had to cosign you. cool

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by onyeikedike(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Everywhere they call me onye igbo, maka n'abum onye igbo, igbo amakaaaa grin....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:48am On Oct 25, 2015
pazienza:
"Favorite meal Amala and Ewedu with goat meat and a cold bottle of water".

Okotoligba! Nwaa ekwuo aru! Ewe Gini?

Bia nwada, kpachala anya gi o! Gini melu ofe Onugbu with ezigbote Akpu di sharp ma o bu Semovita.

Maybe she was only trying to buy over the Yoruba judges and audience with that Ewedu talk.. undecided

Imaro na amulia na be ndi ofe....lol

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
NRIPRIEST

Lol. Ya biitch arse ran away. Even all ya folks on here from London don't want problems. grin

Running ya putrid mouth about some Igbo nyggahs- are you nuts?

What Igbo nyggah is enough brave out here...the same pu.ssies who don't run nothing.

I'll smack the Igbotic emotions out of ya primeval arse, pu.ssy.

Better watch ya mouth next time and don't chat shyte to me about some pu.ssies laying hands on me. I don't play that crap.!

MY OPINION STANDS, biitch arse nyggah. Fvcking mug.

You are spent....run along.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2015
You are a real uite, you know the slang. Tell me your deoartment ma

LaRochelle:
People can badmouth sha. It's true that she has prominent forehead, but who doesn't have that one flaw in physical appearance? The folks saying she's not pretty, you don't know what's up. I think she's even prettier in real life than in pictures; even without makeup, she's attractive to the sight. And by the way, she was really born in 1994. She's almost a year older than I am. She's also smart. Let the hating stop. Ejoo.

PS: I'm not famzing her. Of the Greatest UITES! Great! Ever Conscious UITES! Great! Greatest Gbogbo! Greatest Gbagba! Greatest Shinwon! Great!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:54am On Oct 25, 2015
all4naija:
She is not hot!

Go create your own pageant and pick who is hot,otherwise shut up ,half breed. Fat ppussy-azz niggah!

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

You are spent....run along.

Lol. You're a biitch - and you've got a fat pu.ssy.

You ran like a biitch arse nyggah, now you're back on the Igbotic crap.

I wanna see you one day, so I can beat the brakes off ya Igbotic arse. Beat you like you stole something.

You know this isn't ya first time of chatting shyte, right? Fvck ya fvcked face and mouth up...so you can desist from trying to get too brave, pu.ssy.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by IlekeHD: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2015
We're obviously not ready for any international beauty competition.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by IlekeHD: 1:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Seriously, this igbo girl is ugly for this type of competition.

Who did she sleep with?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996074_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by IlekeHD: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by pazienza(m): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Imaro na amulia na be ndi ofe....lol

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Tashaamania(f): 1:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Aguata girls.. We fine and brain like that.

Congrats Nne kiss

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by slap1(m): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2015
CR77:
Nwanne Oo well done

I am not here to check her names cool cool

Nice signature... grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by airsaylongcon: 1:30am On Oct 25, 2015
tola9ja:
WAHLAI SHE FINE PASS HER

This one wey neurotone, carowhite and funbact-A don do lab experiment for her body
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by naijamakossa(m): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2015
oya flavour over to you,,your food don ready
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by airsaylongcon: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Yoruba people and tagging along. there's fame and suddenly her mum being from Osun is used to claim "tiwa n'tiwa". To clear your doubts, when d Igbo man marries, his wife automatically becomes Igbo. Even in death she will be buried in her husband's village. So cut out the crap of saying she is half yoruba. She's 100% igbo

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2015
IlekeHD:
Is this really the most beautiful girl in NIgeria?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996075_missanambra_jpegc986b54d8edfc02b17b1f0bab148b62f

Iya dudu,let's see ya picture,firstly.....lol

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2015
IlekeHD:
Seriously, this igbo girl is ugly for this type of competition.

Who did she sleep with?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996074_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

She look like somalia girls....I hear her mother is Yoruba. Maybe that's why she won....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final / A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.