Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... (1880 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 7:00am On May 05, 2009
church!. It's like breaking up with a loved one. Leaving the church you've been attending for years can break your heart. Do you feel the same way or do you just leave your church anytime you wish with no strings attached?. The worst of it all is that I left the church against my will. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2009
If you don't mind me asking, so why did you leave ?
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 7:16am On May 05, 2009
My woman is not in love with the church and it's members anymore. She found us a new home church very far away from home. I didn't have any option than follow her for the sake of peace in my life.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2009
Aloy woman wrapper sad Who wears the pants in your house, why must you let your woman dictate to you what church to go do. What's next, she will start telling you when to go out and come back and who your friends can be.

Nna you are making th male eco look weak.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 7:39am On May 05, 2009
What is weak about following my fiance to her desired church?. I am not autocratic my friend. If it'll make her happy as long as it's nothing against my religious faith or whatnot. I recently gave up egusi and red meat b/c of all the bad cholesterol that come with them and she obliged with me even though she loves it. A couple should work together, agree together and respect each others wishes. I do not belong to the caliber of men that fight all day with my woman because i want to be in control especially when what you are fighting for is not worth it. I do miss my church but the new one is not bad either. Woman wrapper or woman gele, I still remain the man I am.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by Tonyblu(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2009
Well Aloy, the choice is yours.
U seem not to hav a sentimental attachment to the church. Whats d guarantee she wont move along again tomo?

Find out from her what she really wants in a church! Bcx Church-Hoppping wont really give her that satisfaction.
The satisfaction she seeks only comes from within not from what other people are doing or fail to do.

That inner peace & joy she]s probably seeking comes from accepting Lord Jesus as her personaly saviour, she develops and keeps a steady relatioinship wiht God the Father, His Son Jesus Chris our Saviour, and the Holy Spirit, the Comforter.

Anything outside this will mean a steady church-hopping tripping.
All the same, discuss it through with her.

Click this CHURCH.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 7:58am On May 05, 2009
@TonyBlu,
Does following the woman I love to a different living church make me less of a man?
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by Nobody: 7:58am On May 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

What is weak about following my fiance to her desired church?. I am not autocratic my friend. If it'll make her happy as long as it's nothing against my religious faith or whatnot. I recently gave up egusi and red meat b/c of all the bad cholesterol that come with them and she obliged with me even though she loves it. A couple should work together, agree together and respect each others wishes. I do not belong to the caliber of men that fight all day with my woman because i want to be in control especially when what you are fighting for is not worth it. I do miss my church but the new one is not bad either. Woman wrapper or woman gele, I still remain the man I am.

good on you man!!! dont listen to the people that think that its weak to do what you did. its all this macho/ego bullshit that gets man to do silly stuff in their lives. as long as you are not doing something against your beliefs then GO FOR IT, and be happy!!
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by Tonyblu(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

@TonyBlu,
Does following the woman I love to a different living church make me less of a man?

No, it doesnt make u less of a man.
At the Courting stage, It might help to build stronger bond btw the 2 of you.
What u might to know is why the change, and what are the qualities she looks for in church so that you can assist in d search.

Atimes, it's not really about the church, what matters is what you are ready to LEARN from the church. How have you positioned yourself to gain from the messages delivered at the church.

You sound as if you already like the new church, so make d most out of it, bro!

Cheers.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by babsongudus: 12:41pm On May 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

@TonyBlu,
No it doesn't make u a less man. But shortly, she decrees wen to have sex wit u n wen not to.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by kuntash: 3:33pm On May 05, 2009
But Emeka is not married to this lady!
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 5:31pm On May 05, 2009
Even if am not married to her yet, we play couple all the time and I listen to her just like she listens to me.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 5:31pm On May 05, 2009
good on you man!!! dont listen to the people that think that its weak to do what you did. its all this macho/ego bullshit that gets man to do silly stuff in their lives. as long as you are not doing something against your beliefs then GO FOR IT, and be happy!!
thanks bro.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2009
Lol, you're funny cheesy
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 5:34pm On May 05, 2009
Lol, you're funny

Haba Nne, let's spice up the religious section. At least the title of the thread dragged you up in here. God created romance after all. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Haba Nne, let's spice up the religious section. At least the title of the thread dragged you up in here. God created romance after all. grin grin grin grin
True say true say grin
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by Tonyblu(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2009
And so they have tactically changed the direction of the flow.
Enjoy yourselves!
cool
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by duduspace(m): 1:29am On May 06, 2009
I feeeel you man, even for the staunchest of christians when it comes to choosing between a particular church and guaranteed nightly bedmatics, meen there is no contest. cool
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by kuntash: 8:20am On May 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Even if am not married to her yet, we play couple all the time and I listen to her just like she listens to me.

all the best O,  and I hope ur mom agrees with ur quest to play marital game whilst u both arent married,  meanwhile lets have d feedback in 5yrs time,
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by huxley(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2009
Aloy,

You must not be a very good Christian then. Don't you know that it says in the Bible that women MUST submit to their husbands and that you MUST the the authority in the house. You woman appears not to be submissive if she can force you to walk away from your usual church. Has she gone mad?

I predict it will not be long before she wants to go to a different church, such is the merry-go-round in the Christian churches.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by arowolo888: 12:18pm On May 06, 2009
you better stop this your zombie attitude,woman wrapper.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 7:05pm On May 06, 2009

you better stop this your zombie attitude,woman wrapper.
Define a woman wrapper for me?. What will make man not to be a woman wrapper?
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 7:08pm On May 06, 2009

Aloy,

You must not be a very good Christian then. Don't you know that it says in the Bible that women MUST submit to their husbands and that you MUST the the authority in the house. You woman appears not to be submissive if she can force you to walk away from your usual church. Has she gone mad?

I predict it will not be long before she wants to go to a different church, such is the merry-go-round in the Christian churches.
Does changing church make you less of a christian?. Is it a sin to change church?. She has no more desire in attending our local Redeem and decided to change churches and had to drag me with her. Even though I was attached to our local church, I had to do it just to make her happy. It's not as if she is asking me for the head of John the baptist.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by tpiah: 8:26pm On May 06, 2009
yaaawwwnnnnnnnnnn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by mntpaul(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2009
Poor guy, your mind is split between your girl and you church.  The stronger split shall win.

Now I wonder about your spirit.  Is it split between the love your your church or the love of you girl?

How can you have harmony in your life?
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 11:34pm On May 06, 2009

yaaawwwnnnnnnnnnn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Close your mouth before you give us swine flu on this thread.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 11:36pm On May 06, 2009
Poor guy, your mind is split between your girl and you church. The stronger split shall win.

Now I wonder about your spirit. Is it split between the love your your church or the love of you girl?

How can you have harmony in your life?
Is church no more a place of worship?. How is it going to bring harmony in my life.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by sosisi(f): 11:39pm On May 06, 2009
Emeka I hope Bukky hasn't dragged you into Cele or Aladura or any of these white garment places where they purify people with pigeons
I won't let this happen to my brother.
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by FLGators1: 11:41pm On May 06, 2009
Close your mouth before you give us swine flu on this thread.

rotflmao. everyone's been going crazy with the Swine flu.

I can't cough once without the "Do you have swine flu?" question grin grin
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by sosisi(f): 11:45pm On May 06, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao. everyone's been going crazy with the Swine flu.

I can't cough once without the "Do you have swine flu?" question grin grin

ready excuse for the lazy ones who don't wanna go to work
I have a cough,I need to keep away grin
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by FLGators1: 11:47pm On May 06, 2009

ready excuse for the lazy ones who don't wanna go to work
I have a cough,I need to keep away
rotflmao. The hospital I even study at suspended our lesson for a while b/c of the Swine flu.

Me, I no dey complain grin grin
Re: I Broke Up Yesterday With My....... by AloyEmeka9: 2:47am On May 07, 2009
Me, I no dey complain
Better start complaining. People dey cough and yawn for threads anyhow now. You fit get swine flu from nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God is Awesome / A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! / Is It A Sin To Patronize Herbalists For Healing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.