Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Experience With A Strange Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Strange Lady (1592 Views)

A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Strange Lady Begs A Man To Impregnante Her(photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Strange Lady by Firstb0rn(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
"Don't go to a party and ask a lady out coz na every girl dey fine for party and that is not their real face" like my friend do say. That's how i met one girl at my

sisters' wedding, 'fine girl; yellow sisi' . I collected her number so as to hook uo with her some other time. I even snapped with her which i actually uploaded on
Instagram.

So i decided to call her one day to come chill with me and my roommates at Finicky (a fast food joint close to YCT) since she stays around Yaba. I was like "hello,
it's me Rotimi, you're still not here" "I’m in the restaurant already, I'm the one wearing royal blue cotton material mini gown" OMG! You are looking sweet, I love your
dress I said. "You and this your funny compliments, Thanks anyways" she said while blushing.

Few drinks after, she got tipsy, I and my guys decided to 'smuggle' her into the male hostel since it's late already and leaving such a beauty out all alone is so
risky. And since Hollywood hostel is not as strict as my former hostel 'Bakassi'. We sneaked her into our room (room 112) successfully. Trust me nothing happened over
night, not coz I'm still a virgin but because I don't take stupid advantages

I believe sex should happen when both parties have a mutual agreement not one party forcing the other into it. Even though I made up my mind but her body kept talking
to me in a language that me myself did not understand but my body was responding, how strange. I had to sleep next to her on the bunk because there was no vacant bed
and we were all tired to go to night class. I was just thinking about my HOD (Engineer Omofunmi) so as to ignore this endowed babe.

Normally, seeing my HOD alone can cause a heart attack because this man has caused terror in the hearts of his students. So i slept off thinking of how God
should help me punish him.

P Square's shekini track woke me up around 5:30am and it was actually my roommate Aigbe that used the tone as his alarm tone. Immediately, i stood up, tapped the girl
on her leg. "stand up babe, it's morning, start preparing" I said. She stood up, collected my towel, my bathing kit and I had to follow her to the bathroom because
Hollywood boys re dangerous, lol. I waited at the entrance of the bathroom just to guard her from "Dangerous Hollywod Boys". After, I followed her back to the room,
so we all left the room for her so she could dress up.

This is what shocked me the most; she called my name "Rotimi! you can enter now, I'm done". I and my guys entered the room but to my surprise, the yellow sisi turned to
a black lady. The power of make up is so great. It actually turned her from black to yellow, I felt so pissed, I just told her to leave immediately for reasons I did
not disclose to her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by falconey(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
L ook at those boobs , damn!!!!!!
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
^ They are hot. cool

But the face though. tongue

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by layla129(f): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
You were pissed because she is dark skinned or because of the makeup?
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Calm down bro.. You never hearam na... cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Her boobs dnt impress me cool
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Firstb0rn(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:
You were pissed because she is dark skinned or because of the makeup?
the make up
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
I smell ...
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Ginaz(f): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oma307:
I smell ...

Lies
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Cholls(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
my brother bakassi, complex, hollywood rubbish...........PGD rocks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by falseman(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op may your network provider charge you for data service in 7 folds for wasting my time. AMEN

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine / Which Song Do You Have On Repeat Right Now? / My Workmate Oppresses Me With Her Beauty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.