Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (8015 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) / What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by akeentech(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
What will you do?

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by olayinks007(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
akeentech:
What will you do?

Break bottle sharp sharp nd threaten their faggcious life.. Palapla undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by AlexCk: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
shocked shocked.

Get the f*ck out of the gym.
Im no Jackie Chan that can beat 4peeps at once biko

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by akeentech(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
olayinks007:

Break bottle sharp sharp nd threaten their faggcious life.. Palapla undecided

4 strong guys?
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by olayinks007(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
akeentech:

4 strong guys?

And who tell u they are strong?
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
wait patiently for the scapegoat.... angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by MissRaine69(f): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Continue with my session and leave...no different to what usually happens.
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by BoweryGirl(f): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
....As a girl? I will go down low and slow whine my way up, then pick my bags, sashay the hell out..

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Mandrake007(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
no biggie just tell them you have hiv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:
....As a girl? I will go down low and slow whine my way up, then pick my bags, sashay the hell out..

LOOKING AT YOU IS EQUIVALENT TO LOOKING AT A STALE LOAF OF BREAD.

THERE'S NO POINT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by SamoaJoe: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
OP, why would this kind of thought cross your mind by the way? Are you a fuckinng Homosexual?
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
Continue with my session and leave...no different to what usually happens.
You want us to believe this ehn ?.
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Haniel18: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO POINT.
Y are u dis wicked na. grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Gofwane(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Haha grin i will like to be in such a situation because it will be an opportunity to reduce the population of gay guys in the world.

i will pray and patiently wait for the unfortunate one that will make the first move

I swear before he even attempt anything silly, he will find his own preek inside his mouth angry
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by stubbornman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
angry flog one iron for teeth for no reason
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
no biggie just tell them you have hiv

Bro, this reminds me of a Mrs. (True life story) she one day called her young handsome driver into her room seeking him to coc'k-block her kitty while her husband was away. The guy told her "I GOT HIV". She quickly let go.
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Diamond23(f): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
[/color] Move up to dem nd extend my hand for a friendly handshake Nd start conversation with them like thus ## hey guys can't help but notice u noticing me, come on lets gym together wink##[color=#770077]
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Diamond23(f): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
[/color] Move up to dem nd extend my hand for a friendly handshake Nd start conversation with them like thus ## hey guys can't help but notice u noticing me, come on lets gym together wink##[color=#770077]
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Mandrake007(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Bro, this reminds me of a Mrs. (True life story) she one day called her young handsome driver into her room seeking him to coc'k-block her kitty while her husband was away. The guy told her "I GOT HIV". She quickly let go.
no suprise at all,its a good deterrent,it always work especially in jail grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by MissRaine69(f): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
You want us to believe this ehn ?.
What you want to believe is irrelevant ...but not all women just succumb and open the door when men stare. Stare all you like because that’s all that will ever happen.
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Stevengerd(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gofwane:
Haha grin i will like to be in such a situation because it will be an opportunity to reduce the population of gay guys in the world.

i will pray and patiently wait for the unfortunate one that will make the first move

I swear before he even attempt anything silly, he will find his own preek inside his mouth angry
I tell you bro... ah deh use teeth chew cut the dick, kon mash the balls with my hand. lobatan!
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by giftedheart1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO POINT.
una two dey fight b4?
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by giftedheart1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
all posters above are really funny...if this is how we planfor the worst to come, Buhari wont be our president in Nigeria.
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
akeentech:
What will you do?
efele.... run for the sake of ur ass hole
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

What you want to believe is irrelevant ...but not all women just succumb and open the door when men stare. Stare all you like because that’s all that will ever happen.
Alright. but some ladies will get wet starring at them. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by akeentech(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Very funny people
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Unik3030: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO POINT.
omo,see savagery, finishing n badmouth at d same time. Nawah ooo
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by MissRaine69(f): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
Alright. but some ladies will get wet starring at them. grin
People have preferences some women are not attracted to white men
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

People have preferences some women are not attracted to white men
oh ok. you are talking about the skin color, I was talking about the packs of noodles in there cheesy
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by MissRaine69(f): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
oh ok. you are talking about the skin color, I was talking about the packs of noodles in there cheesy
Attraction is based on preference is it not? So the noodles are irrelevant
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Attraction is based on preference is it not? So the noodles are irrelevant
Ok we have heard undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) by oPPOSEE: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2018
I will give it to them to kiss my black ass.

OP i know you re a gay buh looking for moral support.

Gays everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.