Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady (810 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / The 6 Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Woman / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by realuz: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Walking up to a little should be easy (according to ladies) but it’s not as easy as the ladies make it look. Ladies don’t just seem to understand why most men keep making some basic mistakes when approaching a lady.
Below are few mistakes men make when approaching a lady
1. FEAR OF BEING TURNED DOWN

Only two things can happen when you approach a lady, she either responds positively or negatively. Every man needs to know this.
The worse that can happen is she turning you down. You won’t stop being who you are if she turns you down and it’s also not the end of the world too.
When you have this mentality, you won’t be scared of being turned down when approaching a lady.
2. USING PICK-UP LINES
Using pick-up lines is a huge ‘no’ for me because it doesn’t show you can depend on your own personality or confidence to start a conversation.
Instead of using pick-up lines, I would prefer you keep it simple. Using a simple “Hello, my name is…” would always be better and classy than some silly pick-up lines.
3. APPROACHING HER IN A WRONG PLACE
You shouldn’t expect a positive response from her if you approach her in a wrong place. You should approach a woman in an environment where she’s prepared to be social.
A woman walking hurriedly under a scorching sun shouldn’t be approached as she is definitely late for an appointment or probably want to get off the sun.
Except you can probably help her with any, approaching her would mean you would get a negative response.
Bars, restaurants, gathering of friends etc are always the best places to approach a woman because she is prepared to be social in such environment.
4. APPROACHING HER WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK
You should never approach a woman when you are drunk. She would never take you seriously if you do this. Approaching a woman when you are drunk is a ‘no-no’ because you might end up saying things you would regret later.
5. BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
I see so many guys do this and feel it’s the best continue >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/mistakes-men-make-when-approaching-lady.html

Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by falconey(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
look at that picture!.

OP I just asked for forgiveness few hours ago, even if I'm going to sin again I want it to start monday.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by sissylucy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
@3 n 5.....nothing pain me like dia two

how I hate bin approached by a guy in d wrong place...or d guy go see say my face no arrange well go still get moral walk up to me to start a convo...
Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by SmokingGunZ(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
I dont approach ladies, ladies approach me cool
Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:
@3 n 5.....nothing pain me like dia two

how I hate bin approached by a guy in d wrong place...or d guy go see say my face no arrange well go still get moral walk up to me to start a convo...

ehn
Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by gamaliel121(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one op...true yarns!!!
Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by funum(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
U re very right on that number 4
Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by Horlertoungy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls anybody can quote me or call me sorts of names but I don't know what pick-up line is. Can there be explanation on it pls?
Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Always about women..
Re: Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Lady by kulikuli45: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Horlertoungy:
Pls anybody can quote me or call me sorts of names but I don't know what pick-up line is. Can there be explanation on it pls?

A line of pick-up trucks.

(1) (Reply)

Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men / 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid / Raw Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.