Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

ADVICE NEEDED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE NEEDED (520 Views)

. / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE NEEDED by Nwanna2588: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
She got pregnant and has refused to meet the man that is responsible for her pregnancy. At first, I thought that she did not know who is responsible for her pregnancy, but one day I eavedropped and heard her shouting to the young man to keep off from her in a phone call.
She had long given birth to a male and the boy is 3 now. She is not making any move to go to where she belongs. How can one handle such a sister because I'm planning to send her packing from her mother's house now. She has been a burden turning her mother to a de facto guardian of her boy as she has always been out and coming back only on weekends.
How can one handle this situation of thing?
Re: ADVICE NEEDED by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
U're her brother,I guess...send her packing? That's insensitive..Dyu know what she's running away from? If everything was fine,she'd most definitely have named her baby's father. The best yhu can do is to talk to her..threaten to take measures if u must...as regards her attitude and her not wanting to reveal the identify of her baby's father. But don't send her packing...
Re: ADVICE NEEDED by Nwanna2588: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
U're her brother,I guess...send her packing? That's insensitive..Dyu know what she's running away from? If everything was fine,she'd most definitely have named her baby's father. The best yhu can do is to talk to her..threaten to take measures if u must...as regards her attitude and her not wanting to reveal the identify of her baby's father. But don't send her packing...

Just checked your profile and discovered you're a female being. As usual, the normal advice of women protecting fellow women.
In my culture, there's no place for her in my father's house. She should go and stay with who she agreed with to ....
She was not forced to do it.

(1) (Reply)

BVN Update Some Are Actually Stranded / I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. / Seven Reasons Never To Compare Your Relationship With Anyone Else’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.