Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert (3606 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by funsho75(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...@bolded...Ex-squeeeeeeexe me
speak for Yourself sweetheart... cool

Fine! I don't party...*Never even been to a club before*
Hate going out..*changing to fancy clothes is one hell of a job*
I don't flex..*The last bday party I've been to was when ah was 10*
I don't drink...Yay! bummer! embarassed

LoL.@bolded..Buh the boring part is Arrrgh!! LoL...I Have friends...I'm like a very lively person...some say i'm funny..Introverts could keep conversations like hell...The only thing is i'm an homebody..hate crowds n all those social showoff madness!

So...Uhm...Puleeeease!! INTROVERTS AIN'T BORING(*except u wanna be*)! We just like Our personal space..you could still have all the fun u wanna have in the confines of your home...
yer your are correct. no body can be 100% introvert.
the boring I ment In the context is not the main boring. .
some people see us to be boring because we don't party, we don't drink we don't do major social stuffs.. that the boring I ment.

I have a friend like that also he is a introvert. my own level of introvers is better than his own self. and his is the comedian of his class. he even a radio comedy program. . lolz. but if you see him base on his nature (introver) you will not believe he his the one that always talk on that particular Saturday program. . lolz

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by funsho75(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:

Lolz...you're not serious. What's your star sign?
still think I need more explanation. .. sorry I can be had to teach... lolz
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by ideyhere(f): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
funsho75:

still think I need more explanation. .. sorry I can be had to teach... lolz

Oya ask google...I heard he's everybody's friend

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by funsho75(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:

Oya ask google...I heard he's everybody's friend
yer ooo.. I don ask that guy (Google) that guy knows everything true true.

.Sagittarius-
The Centaur November 22 - December 21Here we have the philosopher among the zodiac signs and meanings. Like the Scorpio, they have great ability for focus, and can be very intense. However, they must channel their energy or they will waste time and wear themselves out going in too many directions at once. They are not very patient and expect quick results. However, when encountered with failure they make extreme comeback's often against incredible odds. They make loyal friends and lovers, but they do not handle commitment well as they refuse to be tied down while chasing philosophical pursuits.

this thing is some how true. . it describe me..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by ideyhere(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
funsho75:

This thing is somehow true...it describes me..

Glad to be of help. Most often your zodiac describes you better...it sums up all those introvert-extrovert, temperaments, etc thingy.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by funsho75(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:

Glad to be of help. Most often your zodiac describes you better...it sums up all those introvert-extrovert, temperaments, etc thingy.

lolz... thanks
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by stevecantrell: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you own a social network account and you still call ur self introvert.. You're just a semi-introvert.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by funsho75(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2015
stevecantrell:
If you own a social network account and you still call ur self introvert.. You're just a semi-introvert.
how does that make us semi-introvers.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by queencandace(f): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
introverts are the most intelligent set of people you can ever meet.... people think u r proud some guys get scared of me ....thatz good keeps the rifrafs away...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2015
queencandace:
introverts are the most intelligent set of people you can ever meet....
people think u r proud
some guys get scared of me ....thatz good keeps the rifrafs away...
lol... lalasticlala do justice to this page. forano
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Being an introvert is the best thing i love about me. kiss
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by fxbot: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2015
classicB:
Being an introvert is the best thing i love about me. kiss
lol... I can bet that over 60% of nairalanders are introverts

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by AlphaSoul: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
fxbot:
Introverts are regarded as the least deserving in a world where everyone, at least most, give more preference to an extrovert. It wouldn’t be out of place to find out that people tend to view introverts as less worthy and not smart.

Introverts have the loudest mind but quiet on the outside.
Today, I will give you top 10 reasons why you should date an introvert.
1.Focused: Introverts are very focused and less likely to be distracted by noises of the world. They only go after what they want and get it done. An introvert daily routine is like this: home>>>work>>>home. Or Home>>>Work>>>Church>>>Home. It is that simple. But if you want someone whose routine is like this: Home>>>friends>>>club>>> bar>>>home at the wee hours,that is your prerogative.

2. Communicative: Introverts are good listeners, compassionate and understanding. They would rarely speak until you have finished speaking. This is because they want to understand you so that they can know how best to tackle the issue. When given a chance, they know exactly how to proffer solutions to the matter.

3. Intelligent and Smart: You know, I laugh most times when people term an introverts as though they were subhuman or a misfit of the society. If you are looking for one of the smartest and intelligent set of people on earth, introverts will make sizable portion of the group. They don’t just believe in being too lousy. The average introvert is like a spy camera hiding at the corner of a room and recording every event without much fanfare—very observant! Because they spend most their thinking over events around them, they are most likely to study your body language, such that it enable them discern their relationship; when they speak, they make sure they have something very important to say.

4. True Lovers: It amazes me when I hear words like: “does true love exist?” or “true love does not exist”. Normally, introverts are very conscious of whom they give their trust to. If you are looking for someone who can truly love you wholly, your best bet lies with an introvert, especially if they trust you. If an introvert is in love with you or at best trust you, they could give you the world without thinking twice.

They can make you imagine if you were acting a romance movie because their creative romantic gestures is often out of this world; they like to give surprise. Introverts are good with romantic words that are magical and powerful.

But you MUST not betray their love for you or make a fool of them. Otherwise, you will never regain 0.0000000001% of the love they once had for you previously.

5. Reliable and Dependable: Introverts are one of the most trustworthy set of people on earth. You can always be sure that they won’t let you down. If you ever doubt any one, do not doubt the reliability of an introvert. You can often pin point what they are doing at a place or what they could be doing, even without your presence.

6. Better Father: No doubt about this one, because of their aforementioned attributes as a loving, caring and compassionate personality, they, more often than not, tend to make a great and awesome father for their kids. An introverted father would often love his kids with all his heart.

7. No Party: It’s the general nature of an introvert to avoid being in a crowded place because such tend to absorb their energy while being in isolation tend to invigorate them. Because of this, introverts do not like being in company of crowded people and by extension, they do not like going to parties. They would rather spend time reading or learning something new.

8. Sacrifice: Introverts, being the compassionate kind of people on earth, make sacrifices for the beloved ones. Most times this sacrifices can be to their own detriments wherein they become the one that lose while the other party gain from their own lose. What’s more surprising is that they do not really care as long as it makes the other person happy (They are happy). But never make them feel like an idiot for making such sacrifices because the resultant of that would be better imagined than experienced.

9. Hardly Get Angry: It is quite typical for an introvert not to get angry over most offence committed against them. It’s not unusual for an introvert to smile over your offence. That’s just whom they are or how they have been wired. The most they would do is pat you on the back and tell you that it’s okay.

10. Don’t cheat: Introverts hardly ever cheat on their partner because they are often contented with whatever they have. Besides, because they rarely speak to people, in case of a man, you can be very sure that the lady sitting beside him wont get his attention. He would rather spend that time reading a book or surfing the internet to learn one or two things.

Source: http://www.hookupcity.com/top-10-reasons-why-you-should-date-or-marry-an-introvert/
[#4 & #9].
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Benzypet(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
That's a perfect description of me. But I'm not the boring type. I can very funny when I'm in the midst of the right people.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Clickguy44: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Introverted persons are most likely to be pretenders and cannot be easily pleased.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Or Marry An Introvert by Anobella: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2021
fxbot:
Introverts are regarded as the least deserving in a world where everyone, at least most, give more preference to an extrovert. It wouldn’t be out of place to find out that people tend to view introverts as less worthy and not smart.

Introverts have the loudest mind but quiet on the outside.
Today, I will give you top 10 reasons why you should date an introvert.
1.Focused: Introverts are very focused and less likely to be distracted by noises of the world. They only go after what they want and get it done. An introvert daily routine is like this: home>>>work>>>home. Or Home>>>Work>>>Church>>>Home. It is that simple. But if you want someone whose routine is like this: Home>>>friends>>>club>>> bar>>>home at the wee hours,that is your prerogative.

2. Communicative: Introverts are good listeners, compassionate and understanding. They would rarely speak until you have finished speaking. This is because they want to understand you so that they can know how best to tackle the issue. When given a chance, they know exactly how to proffer solutions to the matter.

3. Intelligent and Smart: You know, I laugh most times when people term an introverts as though they were subhuman or a misfit of the society. If you are looking for one of the smartest and intelligent set of people on earth, introverts will make sizable portion of the group. They don’t just believe in being too lousy. The average introvert is like a spy camera hiding at the corner of a room and recording every event without much fanfare—very observant! Because they spend most their thinking over events around them, they are most likely to study your body language, such that it enable them discern their relationship; when they speak, they make sure they have something very important to say.

4. True Lovers: It amazes me when I hear words like: “does true love exist?” or “true love does not exist”. Normally, introverts are very conscious of whom they give their trust to. If you are looking for someone who can truly love you wholly, your best bet lies with an introvert, especially if they trust you. If an introvert is in love with you or at best trust you, they could give you the world without thinking twice.

They can make you imagine if you were acting a romance movie because their creative romantic gestures is often out of this world; they like to give surprise. Introverts are good with romantic words that are magical and powerful.

But you MUST not betray their love for you or make a fool of them. Otherwise, you will never regain 0.0000000001% of the love they once had for you previously.

5. Reliable and Dependable: Introverts are one of the most trustworthy set of people on earth. You can always be sure that they won’t let you down. If you ever doubt any one, do not doubt the reliability of an introvert. You can often pin point what they are doing at a place or what they could be doing, even without your presence.

6. Better Father: No doubt about this one, because of their aforementioned attributes as a loving, caring and compassionate personality, they, more often than not, tend to make a great and awesome father for their kids. An introverted father would often love his kids with all his heart.

7. No Party: It’s the general nature of an introvert to avoid being in a crowded place because such tend to absorb their energy while being in isolation tend to invigorate them. Because of this, introverts do not like being in company of crowded people and by extension, they do not like going to parties. They would rather spend time reading or learning something new.

8. Sacrifice: Introverts, being the compassionate kind of people on earth, make sacrifices for the beloved ones. Most times this sacrifices can be to their own detriments wherein they become the one that lose while the other party gain from their own lose. What’s more surprising is that they do not really care as long as it makes the other person happy (They are happy). But never make them feel like an idiot for making such sacrifices because the resultant of that would be better imagined than experienced.

9. Hardly Get Angry: It is quite typical for an introvert not to get angry over most offence committed against them. It’s not unusual for an introvert to smile over your offence. That’s just whom they are or how they have been wired. The most they would do is pat you on the back and tell you that it’s okay.

10. Don’t cheat: Introverts hardly ever cheat on their partner because they are often contented with whatever they have. Besides, because they rarely speak to people, in case of a man, you can be very sure that the lady sitting beside him wont get his attention. He would rather spend that time reading a book or surfing the internet to learn one or two things.

Source: http://www.hookupcity.com/top-10-reasons-why-you-should-date-or-marry-an-introvert/

Well said you just defined me except one ....

I get angry easily things really piss me off on time .
I get irritated easily especially women they irritate me a lot
My girlfriend is my laptop and my PS4
I hate parties I d it as a waste of time
I hate family outings like uncle. Brothers and all that

I just like being alone dont talk to me dont greet me let me just be ...
I trust ppl easily and I dont forget easily .
I have a bad attitude of inspecting a particular scene in my head after it has happened.
Then I I'll replay all u said in my head and look for possible lies and all that

I stay alone . That me for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Usernames On Nairaland. / The Busty Lady Whose Pictures Goes Viral In Computer Village Speaks.. / My Girlfriend Is Too Hot For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.