Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (17462 Views)

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! / Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yea.. it's what you think undecided
Sue me... undecided

NOTICE: ANY FEMALE THAT INSULTS ME OR ATTACKS ME IS OBVIOUSLY FAT! WATCH OUT AND SEE THEM B!TCH AROUND. LOL

1) They Nag alot:- Yup.. fat ladies tend to nag and complain alot on very little issues. Their anger is as fat as they are.. bullshit

2) They Snore:- Gross! 89% of fat ladies snore at night when they sleep. It's annoying, disgusting and illegal (where I come from).

3) They are too heavy:- They are so heavy and annoying that during sex when they are on top you would want to die.

4) They reek of body odor:_ Yup.. 89.98% of fat ladies smell! Never go close to them.

5) They are insecure and have low self esteem:- Yea they have very low self esteem. You would soon see them insult me for this. Hahahaha

6) They are Lazy:- They are lazy... they don't want to work out... they are mostly jobless

7) They are embarrassing:- No explanation

8.) They are designed for poor men:- Have you noticed that most type of men who patronise fat prostitutes or run after fat ladies are broke/poor? You must have observed don't lie! Tomorrow is Sunday angry

The rich/comfortable dudes go after the sexy, the skinny, and the figure 8. Not the fat and ugly. undecided

9) Your children will be obese and ugly

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

Sue me if you like. Public opinion! Fat girls go and work out. Nonsense.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl flows with them. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time post

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by bluaero(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol...guy u no well o cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Laveda(f): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Them fat ladies won't like this grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
@ they're designed for poor men grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
I dey come cool

Typing ...........
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
@ they're designed for poor men grin grin grin

Lwtmb I laff soteh mad man dey look for road like kilode...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:

Lwtmb I laff soteh mad man dey look for road like kilode...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No enter gutter oh! grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
@ op I can relate..good one bra..

Fat lady + Poor man= plenty children.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hehehehe lol

Its true
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by sinaj(f): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ur post is bull sheet undecided

None of d sheet up dere is real

Made for poor men? Daz d craziest tin av heard

Not all phat guls suffer from inferiority complex sad ur skinny beeches fall victim more

Ur post is just a lay man's idea!

Shallow minded op

41 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by palladin: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Waiting for a counter thread on:10 reasons you should marry a fat lady

let me start

1. They are caring cos they know you are their best shot due to the reasons given in the op's post

2. They are faithful. For the same reason given above

3. They are graceful. When in traditional attire that suits them, your head go swell

4. They can be good in bed cos you'll have something to grab.

Let someone continue.....

By the way i do inbetweeners. smiley smiley

check my signature

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Strahovski:
Yea.. it's what you think undecided
Sue me... undecided

1) They Nag alot:- Yup.. fat ladies tend to nag and complain alot on very little issues. Their anger is as fat as they are.. bullshit

2) They Snore:- Gross! 89% of fat ladies snore at night when they sleep. It's annoying, disgusting and illegal (where I come from).

3) They are too heavy:- They are so heavy and annoying that during sex when they are on top you would want to die.

4) They reek of body odor:_ Yup.. 89.98% of fat ladies smell! Never go close to them.

5) They are insecure and have low self esteem:- Yea they have very low self esteem

6) They are Lazy:- They are lazy... they don't want to work out... they are mostly jobless

7) They are embarrassing:- No explanation

cool They are designed for poor men.

9) Your children will be obese and ugly

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

Sue me if you like. Public opinion! Fat girls go and work out. Nonsense.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl flows with them. undecided

I would rather be fat than dumb. You are dum.b.

Insecure foo.l!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No enter gutter oh! grin
lol

Funny enof @designed for poor men ,na poor man dey like big tin pass
ooo,
some of dem no get moni ,dem go nak the woman *tin*till the surface go come slag..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yuck, fat guys are a million gazillion times worse than fat girls.

Everyone, strive to maintain a healthy weight is all I can say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

Insecure foo.l!
Hahahahhah sister you fat

11 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Aminat508(f): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
shocked
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:
lol

Funny enof @designed for poor men ,na poor man dey like big tin pass
ooo,
some of dem no get moni ,dem go nak the woman *tin*till the surface go come slag..
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:

Hahahahhah sister you fat

And what if I were fat? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

Insecure foo.l!

Hahahaha lol. .. Fat lady spotted. Hahahahaha

I'm a guy bitch! Open your eyes. I'm not a woman. Lol. Hahaha Fat ladies are full of trash.

Go hit the gym pig.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
sinaj:
Ur post is bull shit undecided

None of d shit up dere is real

Not all phat guls suffer from inferiority complex sad ur skinny beeches fall victim more

Ur post is just a lay man idea!

Na na that no not true na haba..some of his point above mhn dam so true.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by DebbyChris(f): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
A fat lady turned down your proposal no wonder you came here to pour your frustration. Have you ever created anything? That u are here condeming God's creation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
The only true point up there is that they snore, others arent, av been with fat ladies..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
sinaj:
Ur post is bull shit undecided

None of d shit up dere is real

Ur post is just a lay man's idea!

Shallow minded op

Shut up b!tch. What do you know?

Let me guess. .you are fat. Accept it.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
shocked shocked i am very fat op&i smells goodcheesy thunder wan fire u? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked i am very fat op&i smells goodcheesy thunder wan fire u? angry

Who told you that you smell good?

Just ask a random stranger even pay the stranger so he won't lie. Ask him if you smell. Come back and give me feedback.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Pennah(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abeg makuna no vex virus enter Op's head please no vex

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Strahovski:

Who told you that you smell good?

Just ask a random stranger even pay the stranger so he won't lie. Ask him if you smell. Come back and give me feedback.

lmao!!oya tell me d truth,how many fat gurls u don fuvk? grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by jonaifame22(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
They sweat a lot.
Most of them have brown teeth.
They're rotten, they like sex a lot.
They hurt easily
They look older than u if u're not as fat they are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Brytawon(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abeg OP, who you don create? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Strahovski:

Hahahaha lol. .. Fat lady spotted. Hahahahaha

I'm a guy bitch! Open your eyes. I'm not a woman. Lol. Hahaha Fat ladies are full of trash.

Go hit the gym pig.

Guy you just messed up,seems this thread came from a hateful heart.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

And what if I were? undecided
No p with that,healthy girls rock not fat girls..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? / This Babe For Church / Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.