Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port (29339 Views)

Clear Ur Consignment With Ease, Roro & Containerised / Clear Ur Vehicle/container Via Tincan/grimaldi @ Very Cheap Price / Clear Ur Consignment Without Any Delay Via Tincan Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Lucky4real28(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol , I will call Grimaldi USA tomorrow and pour out my anger. I have a vehicle on preorder on that vessel and now the buyer thinks am playing pranks
ayubaski:
this vessel na one chance ooo
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
same here ooo, my first ever personal car is on that vessel since february i purchase the car via copart auction, starting to regret why i did nt just buy it from nigeria

Lucky4real28:
Lol , I
will call Grimaldi USA tomorrow and pour out my anger. I have a vehicle on preorder on that vessel and now the buyer thinks am playing pranks
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Lucky4real28(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
I will update you here whatever Grimaldi US says when I call in the morning. Don’t worry sir, it will discharged soonest
ayubaski:
same here ooo, my first ever personal car is on that vessel since february i purchase the car via copart auction, starting to regret why i did nt just buy it from nigeria

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2020
okay
Lucky4real28:
I will update you here whatever Grimaldi US says when I call in the morning. Don’t worry sir, it will discharged soonest
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Lucky4real28:
Lol , I will call Grimaldi USA tomorrow and pour out my anger. I have a vehicle on preorder on that vessel and now the buyer thinks am playing pranks

Great initiative, please we will be waiting for ur feedback. Since February can u imagine, am even regretting not buying the car from Nigeria jejely.

Pls kindly give us feedback as soon as u called them.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Oneplus: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Oneplus:
Please when is the vessel: hoegh singapore HSI0220, expected to berth in PTML

Abeg this vessel Hoegh Singapore has it finally berth, learnt it was suppose to berth yesterday.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2020
the stupid vessel has not berth, still at thesame position since 27th of last month
Oneplus:

Abeg this vessel Hoegh Singapore has it finally berth, learnt it was suppose to berth yesterday.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Oneplus: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
ayubaski:
the stupid vessel has not berth, still at thesame position since 27th of last month
Boss you sure say non b spoil this vessel spoil so. Other grimaldi vessel don come go this one still de one spot
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Oneplus: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
ayubaski:
Boss you sure say this vessel never spoil for anchor spot, cause other grimaldi vessel when come after am done offload and go
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2020
i just hope it has not spoil, lets pray it berth sooner, after this never again will i buy car abroad
Oneplus:

Boss you sure say this vessel never spoil for anchor spot, cause other grimaldi vessel when come after am done offload and go
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Lucky4real28(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Here is what I got from Grimaldi USA."Vessel discharge in Lagos was delayed until 4/12 due to quarantine. We have not received any update about the vessel being delayed any further. We will revert once we have further information"
I am guessing the news about people on board a vessel testing positive to covid19 was on this Vessel, so if further delay, it should berth today or tomorrow latest. ayubaski
pstfrancis:

Great initiative, please we will be waiting for ur feedback. Since February can u imagine, am even regretting not buying the car from Nigeria jejely.

Pls kindly give us feedback as soon as u called them.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
thanks for the update... let be hopeful today or tomorrow.
Lucky4real28:
Here is what I got from Grimaldi USA."Vessel discharge in Lagos was delayed until 4/12 due to quarantine. We have not received any update about the vessel being delayed any further. We will revert once we have further information"
I am guessing the news about people on board a vessel testing positive to covid19 was on this Vessel, so if further delay, it should berth today or tomorrow latest. ayubaski
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Lucky4real28:

Thanks for the update

We will continue to monitor the situation, but I think the vessel has mlm over to berth, because the location has changed now, so let's be hopeful for either today or tomorrow
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2020
pstfrancis:

Thanks for the update

We will continue to monitor the situation, but I think the vessel has mlm over to berth, because the location has changed now, so let's be hopeful for either today or tomorrow
But it is still not moving
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Dipocian(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
This vessel is really taking time. The Grande Senegal arrived Lagos port already
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Toyyinni:
The vessel Hoegh Africa arrived Tin can yesterday.

I have some vehicles on Hoegh Singapore and that vessel left Cotonou since 27th March and was, supposed to arrive Lagos same day, but uptil this moment vessels nowhere to be found. What is really the issue with this vessel?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fogman:

I have some vehicles on Hoegh Singapore and that vessel left Cotonou since 27th March and was, supposed to arrive Lagos same day, but uptil this moment vessels nowhere to be found. What is really the issue with this vessel?

ETA for this is 23rd April, 2020. Just calm down
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dipocian:
This vessel is really taking time. The Grande Senegal arrived Lagos port already

This is serious oooooo
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
pstfrancis:

do you mean the date has change to 23 of this month?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Dipocian(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
ayubaski:

do you mean the date has change to 23 of this month?

It's still 12th , but my agent told me it actually came on the 4th but was sent back because it was suspected with corona. Hopefully it would be cleared soon.

1 Like

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
pstfrancis:

Please where did you get this information from? 12th is still the date on Grimaldi schedule
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dipocian:

It's still 12th , but my agent told me it actually came on the 4th but was sent back because it was suspected with corona. Hopefully it would be cleared soon.
that is not true, that vessel did not move an inch from the anchor spot since 27th of last month, i check almost every hour. though it is possible delay is related to covid 19
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
ayubaski:

that is not true, that vessel did not move an inch from the anchor spot since 27th of last month, i check almost every hour. though it is possible delay is related to covid 19

It could be quarantine issues
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
It just a serious matter with this Hoegh Singapore. Hope the vessel will berth and discharge before April Ending, becos I really dont understand all these again

1 Like

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
pstfrancis:
It just a serious matter with this Hoegh Singapore. Hope the vessel will berth and discharge before April Ending, becos I really dont understand all these again
i tire oo, not even an accurate info about what going on, even the grimaldi customer care seems clueless
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hoegh Singapore ETA has now been. Hanged to 30th April, 2020. This is getting out of hand oooo, after all the expectations. This is not good at all.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
yes, this is crazy, i dont think i will try this again, not a good experience for me, been my first time, so so disappointed

pstfrancis:
Hoegh Singapore ETA has now been. Hanged to 30th April, 2020. This is getting out of hand oooo, after all the expectations. This is not good at all.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
pstfrancis:

What is the issue with Grimaldi and Lagos port? Does it has any link with Covid-19?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2020
I dont even understand them again.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
hoegh singapore might berth before 30th
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
ayubaski:
hoegh singapore might berth before 30th

New date on Grimaldi schedule is 30th. Hope it will not be changed again
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Fogman:

New date on Grimaldi schedule is 30th. Hope it will not be changed again
This is why i said so

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

This Severely Damaged Porsche 959 Komfort Sells For ₦169m At Monterey Auction / The 50 Naira That Almost Caused Depression / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.