Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port (29207 Views)

Clear Ur Consignment With Ease, Roro & Containerised / Clear Ur Vehicle/container Via Tincan/grimaldi @ Very Cheap Price / Clear Ur Consignment Without Any Delay Via Tincan Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Imoabung: 2:13pm On May 31, 2020
ayubaski:

yes, definitely it will.
is like a tug is about to move Precious Ace
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Toyyinni(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2020
Hoegh Singapore has arrived Tincan.

1 Like

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls when will they finish offloading the vehicles from Singapore so that it can be cleared? Like how many dayy can it also be cleared?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2020
pstfrancis:
Pls when will they finish offloading the vehicles from Singapore so that it can be cleared? Like how many dayy can it also be cleared?
On or before 5th, because its expected to leave lagos on 5th
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fatherofone: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Please anyone with information about Grande Senegal that arrived 3 weeks ago and on quarantine. Any release date?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Yemi1119: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hello everyone, so i have a car on lapis Arrow and i have been following this conversation for a while. 

Firstly, i will like to say that grimaldi is most useless shipping company ever and their customer care representative are the most clueless set of people ever. They are always passing wrong information. Right now i don't even know where my car is and it's annoying that they can't even provide any reliable information regarding it. At first, the tracking site was showing that the car will come with grande Senegal and i place a call through those stupid agent to confirm and they assured me that its coming via grande Senegal both on telephone conversation and via email. Grande Senegal came and left, nothing was updated on the site. I put a call through again, they said i shouldn't worry that it came with grande Senegal, waited for a week and had to even give my agent some money to start the clearing process. On Monday i had to call and send a mail again, they were now say it was loaded on Grande Nigeria and that i should hold on till on the 11th for it to berth, this was also confirmed via email. Not until this afternoon that i decided to track again, then i found that it has been updated as per the attached. The tracking site is now showing that the car is coming via Republica del brasile, i was mad and had to call the agents again and low and behold, the agent repeated the same thing that the car is coming via Republica del brasile. This is absolute nonsense and it's so painful that we are taking this thing to be normal. We paid for this service, it's not free, so i see no reason why they should be doing all these. Since March 2020 for God's sake and now we are in June. I really wish that i have the financial capacity and the might to sue them.

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by sabcurr: 3:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Hello everyone

Does anyone or agent here know, how much will clear a 2013 LEXUS Gx460 for a Compromise valuation based on the current exch rate? This is urgent.

Thank you
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by mrkhaynoni: 4:17am On Jun 04, 2020
I need a quick estimate please my Hyundai Elantra 2008 lands at Tin can on friday. How much will it cost to clear it completely? I urgently need to make a decision.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2020
sabcurr:
Hello everyone

Does anyone or agent here know, how much will clear a 2013 LEXUS Gx460 for a Compromise valuation based on the current exch rate? This is urgent.

Thank you

It won't be less than 1.4m considering the amount I cleared my 2012 Camry
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fatherofone: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please I have a car on grande Senegal that was quarantined in Cotonou for over 3 weeks. Which vessel is bringing the cargoes into Nigeria and any date to arrive Nigeria ?
Please help
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by sabcurr: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
I was given an estimate of 2.6m to clear 2013 LEXUS GX460 {GRIMALDI} by my agent, Should I be WORRIED? Want to know before I drop him and his quote like a bad habit!!!!

ojeysky:

It won't be less than 1.4m considering the amount I cleared my 2012 Camry
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
sabcurr:
I was given an estimate of 2.6m to clear 2013 LEXUS GX460 {GRIMALDI} by my agent, Should I be WORRIED? Want to know before I drop him and his quote like a bad habit!!!!

It's an SUV and the car would have higher value than Camry 2012 for instance.. I think you may need to check with him on the amount that will be on the customs document. If it will be more than 2m then fine else look for another agent
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by banidoc(m): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
I specialize in delivering cars from Lagos state to any state of your choice at an affordable rate.
whatsapp me on : https:///2348060985916
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by sabcurr: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Yes.. You are on point. From what I saw on the break down, surface duty alone was 1.6M and ETL VAT etc has not been added, which when added will bring total duty to above 2.2M. I had to request for a break down and let him know I will not be able to pay any balance until I get a copy of the SGD confirming duty paid is within the estimated range of above 2.2m. He agreed to that. I think the agent is reasonable. One just have to be smart with these agents, though some of them are still honest.

You can imagine waiting 2month for Hoegh Singapore to berth, and when it finally did, one agent will come to rip me off, not to mention govt's ripoff with their policy somersault as regards exchange rate already affecting duty payable for a car I bought in pre-covid 19 era.

Thanks for your input.

ojeysky:

It's an SUV and the car would have higher value than Camry 2012 for instance.. I think you may need to check with him on the amount that will be on the customs document. If it will be more than 2m then fine else look for another agent
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by sabcurr: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Received my 2013 LEXUS GX460 TODAY that was on board Hoegh Singapore. Total duty paid to customs N2.208m... Excluding other running/clearing expenses.

sabcurr:
Yes.. You are on point. From what I saw on the break down, surface duty alone was 1.6M and ETL VAT etc has not been added, which when added will bring total duty to above 2.2M. I had to request for a break down and let him know I will not be able to pay any balance until I get a copy of the SGD confirming duty paid is within the estimated range of above 2.2m. He agreed to that. I think the agent is reasonable. One just have to be smart with these agents, though some of them are still honest.

You can imagine waiting 2month for Hoegh Singapore to berth, and when it finally did, one agent will come to rip me off, not to mention govt's ripoff with their policy somersault as regards exchange rate already affecting duty payable for a car I bought in pre-covid 19 era.

Thanks for your input.

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2020
sabcurr:
Received my 2013 LEXUS GX460 TODAY that was on board Hoegh Singapore. Total duty paid to customs N2.208m... Excluding other running/clearing expenses.

Congratulations that was quite fast
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Oneplus: 3:35am On Jun 12, 2020
ojeysky:

Abeg is there any thing like ENFORCEMENT settlement.

How much can clearly camry 2012, 2013 & 2014 model
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 3:42am On Jun 12, 2020
Oneplus:

Abeg is there any thing like ENFORCEMENT settlement.

How much can clearly camry 2012, 2013 & 2014 model

My brother some things don't have receipt o... So it can vary
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Yemi1119: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
My car has been discharged on Republica del brasile, 

how soon can an agent get this car out?

Can it be out by Tuesday?

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Toyyinni(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Yemi1119:
My car has been discharged on Republica del brasile, 

how soon can an agent get this car out?

Can it be out by Tuesday?

It takes 2 to 3days to clear after your car has been discharged and positioned.
Yes, it may come out of the terminal on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Yemi1119: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
@toyyinni Thank you...
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Bammy2244: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
ojeysky:

Pls can someone tell me how much to clear 2005 Toyota Corolla ...pls is urgent my agent is saying junk
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Toyyinni(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
The vessel Grande Senegal arrived Tin- can yesterday and Grande Lagos, this morning.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by osmeka: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Hello, please what will it cost to clear accidented Honda Crosstour 2010 via RoRo Grimaldi Thank you
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
osmeka:
Hello, please what will it cost to clear accidented Honda Crosstour 2010 via RoRo Grimaldi Thank you

It really depends but from 800k should do it
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Has ACL MSC CristianaV 0420 offloaded?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Toyyinni(m): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2020
The vessel Grande Senegal arrived Tin can yesteday.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Toyyinni(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2020
The vessel Glovis Cosmos has arrived Tin- can.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by 0balufonlll: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Toyyinni:
The vessel Glovis Cosmos has arrived Tin- can.

Do you have updates on when clearing of the items on the ship can/will likely begin?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Toyyinni(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
0balufonlll:

Do you have updates on when clearing of the items on the ship can/will likely begin?

Five Stsr Termianal- it takes 4- 5days, sometimes after a week.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by 0balufonlll: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
x
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Mideolams: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mideolams:
Hello. Please confirm if Glovis Challenge vessel has arrived at the port. And also how long will it take for them to offload all the vehicles in the vessel.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Mercedes 911 Tipper, Auxillary / .. / This Severely Damaged Porsche 959 Komfort Sells For ₦169m At Monterey Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.