Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port - Autos (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port (29333 Views)

Clear Ur Consignment With Ease, Roro & Containerised / Clear Ur Vehicle/container Via Tincan/grimaldi @ Very Cheap Price / Clear Ur Consignment Without Any Delay Via Tincan Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please has Sallaum LakeKivuV20LK03 and Grimaldi SunlightAceV0120 berthed yet?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
ojeysky:
Please has Sallaum LakeKivuV20LK03 and Grimaldi SunlightAceV0120 berthed yet?
lake kivu has berth
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
ayubaski:

lake kivu has berth

Thanks but what's happening to the Sunlight Ace?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
ojeysky:

Thanks but what's happening to the Sunlight Ace?

Arrived Lagos port. Please i still don't understand why Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace have not arrive Lagos while Sunlight Ace that departed Cotonou only yesterday is in Lagos the next day
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fogman:

Arrived Lagos port. Please i still don't understand why Hoegh Singapore and Precious Ace have not arrive Lagos while Sunlight Ace that departed Cotonou only yesterday is in Lagos the next day
relax, hopefully it will berth on 27th

1 Like

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Dipocian(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
ayubaski:

relax, hopefully it will berth on 27th

Am seeing hoegh Singapore 15/05 and precious ace 08/05. I don't understand what's happening again.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Dipocian:

Am seeing hoegh Singapore 15/05 and precious ace 08/05. I don't understand what's happening again.
yeah, but im yet to believe that hoegh singapore wont berth this month., lets wait till 30th
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
ayubaski:

yeah, but im yet to believe that hoegh singapore wont berth this month., lets wait till 30th

I am sure since the date has changed on the tracking site to 15th May, 2020 it may eventually changed the date of berthing again in Nigeria.

Na wah oooooo, am not I will want to buy cars from abroad again with this experience
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
pstfrancis:

I am sure since the date has changed on the tracking site to 15th May, 2020 it may eventually changed the date of berthing again in Nigeria.

Na wah oooooo, am not I will want to buy cars from abroad again with this experience
ok, let see what happens tomorrow or by ending
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ojeysky(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
pstfrancis:

I know that feeling, but don't give up Bro
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Bammy2244: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pls someone should check precious ace is likely it berthed at a moment. Pls confirm
Dipocian:

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Bammy2244: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pls someone should check precious ace . It likely it berthed soon.... saw the engine is underway now .
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Bammy2244: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pls someone should pls confirm the precious ace. It likely it berthed soon. The ship is underway
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bammy2244:
Pls someone should pls confirm the precious ace. It likely it berthed soon. The ship is underway

She has always been moving and stopping

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
And Hoegh Singapore has refused to berth for over a month. It is well, let's just hope for May that we will get it out
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
pstfrancis:
And Hoegh Singapore has refused to berth for over a month. It is well, let's just hope for May that we will get it out

Painful thing is that vessel is anchored in Lagos for over 1 month. Even if it is Covid-19 issue, is 1 month not enough for isolation?
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Imoabung: 8:28am On May 01, 2020
Suppose Hoegh Singapore has a case of Covid 19 can someone interpret the NIMASA guideline on casting off the vessel?

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
Whats all this nonsense, the date for hoegh singapore has changed again, how long will this crap continue.....

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
ayubaski:
Whats all this nonsense, the date for hoegh singapore has changed again, how long will this crap continue.....

What is all these nonsense nah. why is the date changing over and over. Pls guys what can we do at this time, am seriously regretting this transaction.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Imoabung: 4:07pm On May 01, 2020
Best thing to do is call the company and find out what exactly is happening
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
Anybody with there Grimaldi contact should share it here
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 5:38pm On May 01, 2020
Fogman:
Anybody with there Grimaldi contact should share it here
here is grimaldi customer line +23470044446666 i called this number last week to find out what going on last week, she told me is due to pandemic that i should be patient that my consignment are safe....the line is open Monday to Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Dipocian(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
ayubaski:

here is grimaldi customer line +23470044446666 i called this number last week to find out what going on last week, she told me is due to pandemic that i should be patient that my consignment are safe....the line is open Monday to Thursday.

Same story they told me too when I called. But I feel there is more to it than this pandemic.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2020
Dipocian:

Same story they told me too when I called. But I feel there is more to it than this pandemic.

And the irony of it is that some other vessels are discharging their vehicles as we speak. If their are issues they should let us know nah, instead of wasting our time waiting.

Or what nonsense is this? Are we going to wait till December before we can get our Vehicles put.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2020
This is unprofessional on their part
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 10:44am On May 02, 2020
Look at the date for hoegh singapore on ptml lagos

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 6:27am On May 03, 2020
ayubaski:
Look at the date for hoegh singapore on ptml lagos

You still can't trust them on the date becos that is how the date keep appearing and disappearing after the said date.

They are just full of wonders, but I know God will see us thru this season.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
See another update ooooo. Hoegh Singapore will not kill someone with changes in date over and over again

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by ayubaski: 1:27pm On May 03, 2020
pstfrancis:
See another update ooooo. Hoegh Singapore will not kill someone with changes in date over and over again
lol, you just saw it, in another few days the date will still change again, is either reduce or increased.
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Fogman(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2020
ayubaski:

lol, you just saw it, in another few days the date will still change again, is either reduce or increased.

Keep increasing only
Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by Bammy2244: 3:05pm On May 03, 2020
ayubaski:

Re: Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port by pstfrancis(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2020
Now demurrage and the associated cost have been introduced back to the port operations after this people wasted our time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

This Severely Damaged Porsche 959 Komfort Sells For ₦169m At Monterey Auction / The 50 Naira That Almost Caused Depression / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.