Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction (2642 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Popular American actor, Micheal Douglas, once stirred up a controversy about MouthAction when he said he was diagnosed with cancer of the throat because he engaged in MouthAction quite frequently. Isn’t this odd? But experts agree with his physician’s diagnosis. According to them, it is not strange to think that MouthAction may have been a contributing factor.

They say that Douglas may have been infected with the Human Papilloma Virus, a cancerous and sexually transmitted virus while performing MouthAction on his partner.

Yes, you can get throat cancer from MouthAction, says American Cancer Society Chief Medical Officer, Otis Brawley.

Brawley explains that it is not MouthAction, per se, that causes cancer, but the HPV virus, which can be passed from person to person during sex, especially during MouthAction, that causes the disease.

He says, “Those who have ever performed MouthAction have more than doubled their risk of getting an HPV infection.”

Researchers have found that some cancers of the oropharynx (the middle of the throat) and tonsils are caused by a certain type of HPV.

The study published in The New England Journal of Medicine in 2007 showed a greater risk for oropharyngeal cancer in people that had MouthAction with at least six different partners.

They found out that the DNA signature of HPV type 16 was often found more often in the cancers of people who had multiple MouthAction partners.

Brawley says,“ Both men and women can have an HPV infection in the throat. It doesn’t discriminate by gender. The population that I thought would be least likely to get it was the first population to have this problem, that is heterosexual men between ages 40 and 50,” he says.

When it comes to being responsible, by that we mean using condoms during sex, many will not take chances. But do they apply the same precaution during MouthAction?

Reproductive health experts say that you can contact sexually-transmitted diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea and Chlamydia from MouthAction.

Before now, MouthAction was usually considered a lower-risk sexual activity—but a recent study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that it is actually becoming a popular method for spreading sexually transmitted infections.

The researchers state that since MouthAction involves a partner stimulating the sexual organs of another person using the mouth, lips, tongue, teeth or throat, viral and bacterial infections such as herpes, HIV/AIDs can be contracted through such means .

Consultant gynaecologist , Dr. Seun Abejide, says the risk of contracting these diseases is higher in persons with multiple partners, same sex relationships and the level of intimacy of the MouthAction.

He states, “MouthAction is when you stimulate your partner’s genitals with your mouth, lips, tongue and finger. This involves sucking the penis (MouthAction), vagina or clitoris (cunnilingus) or anus (anilingus). These are openings in the body and means of infections.

“Many people don’t know that STDs can be spread orally. If they do, they don’t see the health risks as being very serious. MouthAction is not safe because most people don’t use protection for it when they should actually be cautious about it, especially if they are performing it on multiple partners.”

Abejide says performing MouthAction on a male partner without a condom is more risky than other forms of MouthAction. He stresses the importance of condom use for a man having MouthAction with multiple male partners.

“If a male is giving MouthAction to a woman, I consider that to be a low-risk exposure. But it is really dangerous for a woman to give MouthAction to a man with multiple partners. You can’t tell if his partners are infected. It is just like sex with multiple partners but no penetration.” she adds.

One can get infected with HIV/AIDS through MouthAction. A research conducted by the San Fransisco Aids Organisation found out that many women contracted HIV from MouthAction by swallowing semen.

The study states, “HIV still can enter through open cuts and sores, or possibly by infecting the lining of the mouth. There are some documented cases of people getting HIV through their mouth.”

“Once semen gets past the mouth, stomach acid and enzymes in the esophagus kill the virus. So swallowing or spitting out semen reduces your risk for HIV, compared with letting it sit in your mouth.”

However, you don’t have to leave yourself and your spouse unprotected. To reduce your risk for these infections, experts recommend the use of barrier protection like dental clams or condoms and also offer some oral advice

.Brawley says, “Before you two taste each other’s forbidden fruit, make sure you’re clean. Don’t perform oral for about 45 minutes after you brush your teeth, floss, or engage in any other aggravating oral behaviour and not at all when you have open sores.”

http://www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/consider-this-before-you-engage-in-oral-sex/

4 Likes

Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Badgers14: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by braine(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Noted.
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
let those that have ears...hear and pay attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Singingbae(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
K
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by valdes00(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chai.... from today onward, no more head for kaffy be dat.... ko ma lo ko ba mi... throat cancer ke, God forbid.... mak I save Dis page, she must read Dis article cos I knw say she no go wan hear my own explanation

4 Likes

Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Czar !
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
NOTED
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2015
tagging this to every of my male nd female folks out there that are so committed to MouthAction undecided come to think of it won't kissing be risky too same Mouth they used to *coughs* NA them sabi sha thank God I don't know anything grin

*runs outta thread*
grin

2 Likes

Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
tagging this to every of my male nd female folks out there that are so committed to MouthAction undecided come to think of it won't kissing be risky too same Mouth they used to *coughs* NA them sabi sha thank God I don't know anything grin

*runs outta thread*
grin

.mhhhh...
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2015
y is you following me nau sad
pinceprinz:

.mhhhh...
lol follow follow. grin
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
[i]y is you following me nau sad[/i]lol follow follow. grin

E ris u dats ffg me jors cheesy

Lie lie gehl sad
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 26, 2015
They won't take this advice jejely.

When throat cancer take charge now, it will change from mouth action to action film.

#Seriously I need to stop it#

2 Likes

Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Ummmm i will say something when it hits fp
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:

*runs outta thread*
grin
my sister I wonder ooohhh,all dis scientist dia own too mch seff
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Mouth Action

OMG!!!

Who Does That Shiit Is Disgusting angry.

1 Like

Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by blessedly(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2015
nawaooo, I was even happy that I had learnt something different and look at them trying to abolish it. guess I should go back to my old self... #stillalearner#
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2015
To Those It May Concern.....
a word is enough for the wisegrin
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by MsTIQ(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Mayk una listen ooo
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Gelengelen: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2015
my mouth, tongue and throat ils covered with thé blood of Jésus.
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by anigbajumo(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Waten dis one dy yern jhor,It can only b minimized....ez sumhw sweet nah.
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by fagbohun4j(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Cancer of the throat ke.
Re: Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction by Mumuuu: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Evryboden is just shout mouseaction mouseaction, am nut no dart mouse have start produse film angry

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook, Wash? / Sweet!! 7 Types Of V@gina And How You Can Enjoy Them / When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.