Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nexthome Official Complaint Thread - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (7207 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by abrahamwise: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2016
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY PROOF OF FRAUD, MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUND, DIVERSION OF PAYMENT, THEFT FROM BRABUS OR BRABUSNG SHOULD SEND IT TO pevscamm@gmail.com
WE ARE BUILDING A CASE AGAINST HIM. THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by mank1234(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2016
Washing linen in the public! Brabus, I cammand you to close this thread now. Resolve issues with your client without involving third parties. You're not the only builder on nairaland.

I'm sure you opened this thread because you feel your clients are irrational. That's your folly. No matter how foolish your client or their ideas may be, they pay you and the success of your business depends on their goodwill. Follow skimanski and spider880 and learn from them: they value clients and followers.

7 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by n3xt(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2016
Buying a Land or Building in Lagos: Know the Setback Requirements.

Planning is a system that orders the use and development of land for the benefit of our communities. The overall aim of planning is to ensure a balance between enabling development while at the same time conserving and protecting the environment and local amenities. The idea is to create better and balanced environment for people to live, work, play, pray, recreate and move around with utmost ease.

https://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/05/26/building-in-lagos-know-the-setback-requirements/

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2016
yincalley:
Mr. Bosun, u couldnt make it to surulere/mainland this week.

Try make a plan to let us see this week.

I got some pressure from my brother on the refund of his money.

It will be nice we see as urgent.

08035880099, 08027997709

Did you ever get the refund as promised?
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
It is quiet unfortunate that people still deal with Bosun (Brabus). He is a confirmed fraudster and chronic criminal.

I transferred agreed sum of 100K to him for Architectural and Structural drawing in 2014. He acknowledged this payment. He did unprofessional, unsigned and unsealed drawing which was rejected immediately.

I complained about this matter on nairaland when he was not picking my calls again. He called me immediately to beg me that we should settle it offline. He begged me not to post on Nairaland again and promised to refund the 100K.

Ctrl click the link to see the trend of our conversion on nairaland (Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread). He pretended as if he is real claiming he will pay me the 100K that week. He have being buying time claiming he will pay when he have money.

He suddenly send sms to me offering to pay 60K as final payments in two instalments. I told him to pay the 60K at once. This is over 5months.

Now, he is saying he doesn’t have money and cant even advise when exactly he can pay.

It is quiet unfortunate that such person like Bosun (Brabus) claims to be a profession and keep duping people.

This is sad.

Everyone dealing with Bosun (Brabus) are taking greater risk.

He is a fraudster and criminal. My experience with him is sad.

He can comment on this if I lied against him or if he disagree that he is not a fraudster and criminal.

My phone no – 08035880099, 08027997709.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brunofarad(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mr Brabus

You don't really know the extent of damage this thread you opened with your own hands will do to your business.

Nairaland is about the most visited site in Nigeria today......believe me google crawlers also profile comments on nairaland in search queries,

What this means is that,
If a prospect wants to check you up in google search so as to know more about your business operations to help him or hewr make some buying decisions about your service,
These comments up here may pop up as search results if you are not careful..

Please do your business some good and settle amicably with all these clients...
My name is FARAD and I also host my business here on nairaland and I must tell you....having your business on nairaland will give you maximum
Exposure...but its also a very sensitive modality especially when you don't perform up to customer's expectations......everything comes down like AVALANCHE

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by sunnyjz: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
he doesnt care, i am surprised he is still alive based on the large number of people he has defrauded.The owners of this site CONTINUE to support this fraudster by allowing him to post his garbage here.The man wont even pick his clients calls and has an excuse for everything, some of his clients wont mind using their own money to fix the problems but the arrogance of this bosun guy is on a different level. personally if i see him we go fight instantly.

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by crisisng: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by 3strikes: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
crisisng:
https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder/5#46707332

They need to read from page # 1
Please click on this link to read about some of Bosun davis shoyeye aka Brabus, N3x and nexthome's attrocities

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder.
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by bugmenot: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016

This type of behavior has become Bosun's trade mark. I bet there are a million such situations that don't get reported on NL. And even if he refunds you 100k today, it is worth much less than it was worth in 2014.

Nairalanders beware.

yincalley:
It is quiet unfortunate that people still deal with Bosun (Brabus). He is a confirmed fraudster and chronic criminal.

I transferred agreed sum of 100K to him for Architectural and Structural drawing in 2014. He acknowledged this payment. He did unprofessional, unsigned and unsealed drawing which was rejected immediately.

I complained about this matter on nairaland when he was not picking my calls again. He called me immediately to beg me that we should settle it offline. He begged me not to post on Nairaland again and promised to refund the 100K.

Ctrl click the link to see the trend of our conversion on nairaland (Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread). He pretended as if he is real claiming he will pay me the 100K that week. He have being buying time claiming he will pay when he have money.

He suddenly send sms to me offering to pay 60K as final payments in two instalments. I told him to pay the 60K at once. This is over 5months.

Now, he is saying he doesn’t have money and cant even advise when exactly he can pay.

It is quiet unfortunate that such person like Bosun (Brabus) claims to be a profession and keep duping people.

This is sad.

He can comment on this if I lied against him or if he disagree that he is not a fraudster and criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by n3xt(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2016
yincalley:

This is sad.

Mr Yinka, can you post the scanned copies of the unprofessional drawings that I did for you in 2013 here.

It's normal to say I don't pick calls but I believe we have more than 20 text messages exchanged over the months. And you know we talk.

Why should I pay you back 100k for a job that was done? You wanted a drawing for a building that cannot be approved. Of course, I won't put my signature to such because you won't like to hear the truth.

I offered you 60k refund just about a month ago and you came back to reply me just about 10 days ago.

Anyway, my last discussion with you is that we did a job for you but you provided a land that is smaller than what you wanted at all cost and I told you I'm not going to sign that because it won't meet government approval. No right thinking person will sign that.

Attached herewith are the pics of the drawing and correspondences to buttress my claim.

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by n3xt(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2016
@ yincaelly, I believe these are the drawings in soft copy.

I'm sure you know I refunded your money at some point when I told you that the building you wanted cannot fit into the land you have.

Before you asked us to go ahead and produce the 5 set of drawings.

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by mavverick: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
So this is where the ARIYA is !

On a more serious note, Bosun no matter what you could be going through with your client.

[size=18pt]CAN YOU AS A MATTER OF URGENCY REMOVE THE CLIENTS NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM THE SCREENSHOT. THERE ARE A LOT OF FRAUDSTERS OUT THERE, AND THE OTHER DAY WHEN YOU PLACED SOME OF MY CONFIDENTIAL DETAILS ON A PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS, I WAS GETTING A LOT OF 419 EMAILS ETC.

I AM SURE YOU ARE EDUCATED TO A LEVEL WHERE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CONFIDENTIALITY MEANS OR ISN'T THAT IN YOUR DICTIONARY ?
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by 3strikes: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
I still don't get the point of all this post. He just repeated exactly what his victim said.

so whats new or what exactly is his point?

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brag3: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Let's get this right before we deceive ourselves Brabus did this on purpose. Brabus is (or claims to be a computer graduate/expert) so he knows alot of tools available out there to hide the clients details but chose to ignore this. This shows a total lack of respect for his clients privacy.
Mind you why are we surprised? He did exactly the same thing to us when he pasted all our architectural/structural drawings online names on it.

Brabus I know you are reading this so do the needful and get this info deleted asap. This is just another blot on your already damaged reputation (if you still have one)

mavverick:
So this is where the ARIYA is !

On a more serious note, Bosun no matter what you could be going through with your client.

[size=18pt]CAN YOU AS A MATTER OF URGENCY REMOVE THE CLIENTS NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM THE SCREENSHOT. THERE ARE A LOT OF FRAUDSTERS OUT THERE, AND THE OTHER DAY WHEN YOU PLACED SOME OF MY CONFIDENTIAL DETAILS ON A PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS, I WAS GETTING A LOT OF 419 EMAILS ETC.

I AM SURE YOU ARE EDUCATED TO A LEVEL WHERE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CONFIDENTIALITY MEANS OR ISN'T THAT IN YOUR DICTIONARY ?
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by olawale100: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is really sad that an individual like Brabus can be behaving like this and keeps getting away with it.

Before any professional (Draughtsman, architect..) agree to do a drawing, the first thing he/she should demand is the
survey plan. This will show the piece of land dimensions. It is that simple and if the client refused to supply the survey, you have two choices; either to decline the engagement or to have a waiver signed that will relieve you of any liability.

It is obvious Brabus did not advise the client and now resorted to blame the client.

This is not an acceptable behaviour by any standard and I am sure if Nigeria were to be a civilized society, Brabus will be cooling off behind bars now.

Caveat emptor ...Buyers beware...na Niaja be dat o

5 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
olawale100:
This is really sad that an individual like Brabus can be behaving like this and keeps getting away with it.

Before any professional (Draughtsman, architect..) agree to do a drawing, the first thing he/she should demand is the
survey plan. This will show the piece of land dimensions. It is that simple and if the client refused to supply the survey, you have two choices; either to decline the engagement or to have a waiver signed that will relieve you of any liability.

It is obvious Brabus did not advise the client and now resorted to blame the client.

This is not an acceptable behaviour by any standard and I am sure if Nigeria were to be a civilized society, Brabus will be cooling off behind bars now.

Caveat emptor ... Buyers beware ...na Niaja be dat o

There's a group of us warning new victims.

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it grin

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2016
brunofarad:
Mr Brabus

You don't really know the extent of damage this thread you opened with your own hands will do to your business.

Nairaland is about the most visited site in Nigeria today......believe me google crawlers also profile comments on nairaland in search queries,

What this means is that,
If a prospect wants to check you up in google search so as to know more about your business operations to help him or hewr make some buying decisions about your service,
These comments up here may pop up as search results if you are not careful..

Please do your business some good and settle amicably with all these clients...
My name is FARAD and I also host my business here on nairaland and I must tell you....having your business on nairaland will give you maximum
Exposure...but its also a very sensitive modality especially when you don't perform up to customer's expectations......everything comes down like AVALANCHE

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Jamesqu(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2016
On one page, you want to return the money and discuss offline...on another page, you want to keep the money for the job done...on another line, you want to pay in part.....is anyone seeing a pattern?

I'm tired!

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by 3strikes: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Na today? Brabus is a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mr. Bosun (Brabus)

Is it site drawing or approvable drawing I asked u to do
Do I give you survey plan
Do you beg to settle the matter offline
Did you ask me to return your unprofessional drawing
How many times have I called you on phone to come collect or send someone to pick your rejected drawing
How many time do you claim someone around Yaba area will come to pick the drawing
Do u beg to refund the 100K paid to u
How many time have u told me that u will pay me the 100K claiming your clients are owing u millions of naira
Do u later offer to pay 60K in two installments
Are you truly a professional at all
Are you saying you did the right thing or acceptable drawing
Why are so many people complaining about you

I have not seen you before and yet I transfer the agreed 100K to you. I thought I was dealing to a normal business man.

Mr. Bosun do you understand what integrity is at all.

I understand you to be a professional liar, thief, fraudster and criminal.

Mr. Bosun Davies, it is sad doing business with you.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by brabus(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Quoting Yincaelly:

Mr Bosun (Brabus)

Is it site drawing or approvable drawing I asked u to do

My response: You were not even clear about what you wanted in the first place. I made it clear to you that the house you wanted to build won't fit the size of land you were presenting. And what makes a drawing approvable. It is when it meets approval conditions which I made clear to you that your proposed building won't meet the required setbacks. A mail to that effect was sent to you.

Do I give u survey plan

My response: You gave a survey plan. I visited your site to see the land and you even went ahead to give a new survey plan showing that you've bought an extra land when I complained that the proposed building won't fit your land. Even with the extra land. It still didn't fit. If you check your mail, you'll find those info.

Do u beg to settle the matter offline

Sure, I asked you to allow us resolve offline but unfortunately you are only acting on someone's instruction and I told you "they told me to tell you won't work". Let me explain to the real owner. You'll remember we have walked this route before and I offered you a refund. Later, you paid back knowing fully well that the drawings haven't change neither is the land and we printed the full set of drawing and deliver to you 3 years ago only for you to come back and complain that what you receive 3 years ago isn't acceptable.

Do u later offer to pay 60K in two installments

My response: I offered to pay you 60k as a refund in two equal installment on the grounds that we have done some work for you and your response is that you will talk to your bro about it. You never came back. It would have been a different case if we hadn't printed any drawing for you. Remember, I made the first refund to you when it was only soft copies that we've exchanged.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Mr Bosun why are you like this. Are you saying I am just complaining of the drawing you did three years ago. I rejected it same week I receive it (3 years ago) and since then you have being avoiding my calls and buying time uptill this moment.

Now, did I give you go ahead to draw drawing that wouldnt be approved? If I gave you go ahead so why will I be complaining the drawing was not signed and sealed. The subject matter is that the drawing was not signed and sealed and perhab you did structural and architectural together no mechanical and electrical.

If I may ask you what exactly am I complaining of, that made you to accept to refund the 100K and when did I start complaining or why are you avoiding my calls.

Mr. Bosun my gentle advise to you is to stop deceiving people with your deceitful write-up.
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by n3xt(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2016
yincalley:
Mr Bosun why are you like this. Are you saying I am just complaining of the drawing you did three years ago. I rejected it same week I receive it (3 years ago) and since then you have being avoiding my calls and buying time uptill this moment.
Now, did I give you go ahead to draw drawing that wouldnt be approved? If I gave you go ahead so why will I be complaining the drawing was not signed and sealed. The subject matter is that the drawing was not signed and sealed and perhab you did structural and architectural together no mechanical and electrical.
If I may ask you what exactly am I complaining of, that made you to accept to refund the 100K and when did I start complaining or why are you avoiding my calls.
Mr. Bosun my gentle advise to you is to stop deceiving people with your deceitful write-up.

Mr Yinka, here's what I understood as deceit. Deceit is saying you have been calling me since last 3 years and I've been avoiding your calls when there are other means of communications to reach me.

So, while I was avoiding your phone calls, I was also blocking your system from mailing me when 80% of my communication with you was via email or am I also barring your phone from sending text message to me. You didn't think of reaching me here (on Nairaland) also when I'm always online everyday for the past 3 years. Interestingly, I use only one phone line for all communications (voice and whatsapp).

Was there any communication (verbally or written) between us to show I was buying up time?

More importantly, can you really explain the reason why I refunded your money in the first place 3 years ago? Is it because I just feel like or because I felt your request is impossible and I had to return your money to you so that you can take it else where.

Can you print out your call logs and show when I was avoiding your calls?

Anyway, my 60k (in 2 equal installments) offer is still up for you. Let me know your decision.

Im sorry I won't be able to do back and forth exchange on this anymore so please don't take this as a way of ignoring you.

Thank you!
Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by 3strikes: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2016
So Brabus owes Mr. Maverick 400k for issuing him a fake building approval and now He is owing Mr yinka 100k for fake arch drawing? Ok I get it.

Where is Lastpage again?

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by 3strikes: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Bosun Davies Shoyeye aka Brabus, N3xt, Nexthome is Fraudster. Avoid him like a plaque.

Investors Be Warned!

Yahoo boy with a shovel....#quack!

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by OnetimeOnly: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
yincalley:

It seems you have not caught up to Brabus/ Bosun the fraudster's way of doing things. This is exactly his modus operandi. Compromise and underdeliver. Literally promising the impossible and then turning back to blame clients when it all goes sour. His failed record is in threads all over the building section .you can start here. https://www.nairaland.com/1588017/nexthome-builders-2014-2015-new/14. And here https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/off-topic-thread-discuss-anything-everything/99#43139079

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

It seems you have not caught up to Brabus/ Bosun the fraudster's way of doing things. This is exactly his modus operandi. Compromise and underdeliver. Literally promising the impossible and then turning back to blame clients when it all goes sour. His failed record is in threads all over the building section .you can start here. https://www.nairaland.com/1588017/nexthome-builders-2014-2015-new/14. And here https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/off-topic-thread-discuss-anything-everything/99#43139079

And here

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
l have agreed on your 60K payment offer.

The challenge is what u kept saying "u will pay when u have money". When u will pay is not define.

l just hope u wouldn't find it difficult to pay 60K for years.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by 3strikes: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mr yinka, whats the status on this? You got paid yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja / Installation Of Stamp Concrete / Goodlife Estate Asaba Close To Delta State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.