Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out (8684 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
After doing every thing possible to vote Wike what do we get? A threat because of a peaceful protest! .Even barcanista opened a thread castigating us,barca i lost all my respect for you after reading that thread.
I am not use to long grammar so i won't try to use it.
What i am saying is this, Mr Wike should fight his war since he does not value us. Any igbo man that risk his life for Wike is an Efulefu. This people has been taking us for a ride for a very long time.
The river state election is operation mind your business, IKWERE SHOULD GO AND VOTE WIKE.
They claim to love us only when they have something to gain after that we are nobody.
IGBOS MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLE IF YOU MUST SURVIVE IN NIGERIA

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2015
@OP, now are beginning to see the light. These SS people are highly unreliable. When there is trouble they are quick to tag along with Igbos but when it comes to oil and benefits, they quickly remind you that they are Niger Delta and not Igbos. Let us admit that we made a great mistake supporting the weak Ijaw Jonathan against a Buhari from a major tribe. Look at it today, even Edwin Clark is today singing another song. Look at Barcanista who has now transformed to Tonyebarcanista, I was so shocked reading his comments recently. I am not in support of IPOB or Biafra but I don't like it when people are treachrous. Barcanista has always been an Igbo hater on this forum, you need to dig up his pasts posts on the Igbos and you will be shocked. Something inside me was always telling me that Barcanista was just using the myopic Igbos on nl and today that has been proven to be a fact, he is now Tonyebarcanista. Just imagine the comments coming from him, truckpusher and other SS people on nairaland recently. My Igbo brothers, it is time to play like the big tribe we are and leave this minorities alone. They are shouting that we want their oyel but the northerners are drinking the same oyel and even drunk so you see what type of poeple these ss people are? Let us leave them alone going forward, the environmental degradation and polution is happening on their land, they are just there to feed Nigeria and when the oyel runs out, they eyes go clear. Let us strictly mind our own business and think home. Let us stop shouting SE/SS everywhere, the SS people are treachrous and do not see us as brothers. A word is enough for the wise, see all the embarassment Easternleopard got on his thread about PH, I hope he has learnt his lessons. Lets us join the other big tribes and see how we can also drink as much oyel from this people within the Nigerian structure. These SS people are not worth the stress. A word is enough for the wise.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Emekamex(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Seconded; we should channel all our resources into developing APGA and stop all this senseless attachment to PDP and Niger Delta.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by wazobiacome: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
I will crush pro biafra protesters in Rivers-Wike grin https://www.nairaland.com/2680734/well-crush-pro-biafra-protesters-rivers. you need to hear the comments from Rivers indegenes during the last Saturday's view point program on Rythm 93.7 PH. the way people were lambasting those pro biafran protest as if they committed the biggest crime. some of them are even calling for those arrested to be tried and prosecuted. some are saying that the igbos should go back to their state if they want to stage such protest. Its my igbo brothers and sisters that do not reside in PH that are killing themselves for these people the ones that reside their know better. the earlier you realize yourself the better for you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Setaje(f): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Chaiiii. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2015
You get this kind of thread when internet access is in a psychiatric hospital.

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by shepherd77: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2015
The reality is dawning on y you that ss is not party of your biafra craze

12 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Emekamex:
Seconded; we should channel all our resources into developing APGA and stop all this senseless attachment to PDP and Niger Delta.
we need come home and think. All our loyalty is taken for granted

4 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by htconeline: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Cry cry yibhoe grin grin grin grin

Cry tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2015
shepherd77:
The reality is dawning on y you that ss is not party of your biafra craze
when the yorubas on this forum were telling them, they thought they wanted to cause a division among them. Now reality has hit them in the face, they can now see that the SS gives no damn about them.

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Emekamex:
Good morning. All this shouting os SE/SS must stop. These ss people are not worth the stress, let us play like the other big tribes.

shame on you Tonyebarcanista. I say a big shame on you. I do not support IPOB but your recent comments are shocking to say the least. All this while you were just using my gullible Igbo brothers to your own political end. God will judge you Barcanista, you old posts filled with hatred against us are still there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by athaboi(f): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Pls people shld be careful to knw wat they take serious..watch APC and their propaganda, come to ph, u will see that pdp is igbo and igbo is pdp..igbos are for wike and pdp. People shld not believe trash like dis trying to pose as an igbo man...probably trying to deceive pple. I thank God that nairaland is jst for few and i knw dis type of rubish will never get to fp. Igbos will vote for pdp..apc and their media propaganda shld go and die

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2015
This same useless wike once said that he would lead a war like Ojukwu when he was in trouble and the same man turned around to threaten Biafran protesters and threating to crush them. This is the typical SS man for you. He identifies with the Igbos when he needs help and in trouble and then when the going is good, he reminds you that he is Niger Delta.
My Igbo brothers good morning oo, mmamma nu...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2015
athaboi:
Pls people shld be careful to knw wat they take serious..watch APC and their propaganda, come to ph, u will see that pdp is igbo and igbo is pdp..igbos are for wike and pdp. People shld not believe trash like dis trying to pose as an igbo man...probably trying to deceive pple. I thank God that nairaland is jst for few and i knw dis type of rubish will never get to fp. Igbos will vote for pdp..apc and their media propaganda shld go and die

Shut up ya mouth! igbos have nothing to do with wike, wike is ikwerre not Igbo. Let him fight this alone. Infact, I will drink a crate of star beer alone if (when) Peterside defeats the uncouth wike.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by winniz: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2015
[s][/s]VICTORCIZA:
After doing every thing possible to vote Wike what do we get? A threat because of a peaceful protest! .Even barcanista opened a thread castigating us,barca i lost all my respect for you after reading that thread.
What i am saying is this, Mr Wike should fight his war since he does not value us. Any igbo man that risk his life for Wike is an Efulefu. This people has been taking us for a ride for a very long time.
The river state election is operation mind your business, IKWERE SHOULD GO AND VOTE WIKE.
I have decided from now henceforth to give Buhari the support he need because it is obvious those we call brothers dont see us as one. They claim to love us only when they have something to gain after that we are nobody.
IGBOS MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLE IF YOU MUST SURVIVE IN NIGERIA[s][/s]

WTF is this clown? Go get a life!

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2015
@Op :I hope you are aware that most of those "we Niger deltans" or "We Ss" fools are actually yorubas.
A lot of them have been busted,these cunning elements pretend to be SS to create division between SS/SE.

IGBOS dont have any friend in Nigeria,that's a fact,they're all against us but the fact remains that the igbos worst enemy is and shall always remain the YoRuBa.

History has taught us never to trust them and we must never make that mistake again.

I will pick any other tribe in Nigeria over Yoruba,anytime,anyday!!!!
Crafty treacherous lots.

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@OP, now are beginning to see the light. These SS people are highly unreliable. When there is trouble they are quick to tag along with Igbos but when it comes to oil and benefits, they quickly remind you that they are Niger Delta and not Igbos. Let us admit that we made a great mistake supporting the weak Ijaw Jonathan against a Buhari from a major tribe. Look at it today, even Edwin Clark is today singing another song. Look at Barcanista who has now transformed to Tonyebarcanista, I was so shocked reading his comments recently. I am not in support of IPOB or Biafra but I don't like it when people are treachrous. Barcanista has always been an Igbo hater on this forum, you need to dig up his pasts posts on the Igbos and you will be shocked. Something inside me was always telling me that Barcanista was just using the myopic Igbos on nl and today that has been proven to be a fact, he is now Tonyebarcanista. Just imagine the comments coming from him, truckpusher and other SS people on nairaland recently. My Igbo brothers, it is time to play like the big tribe we are and leave this minorities alone. They are shouting that we want their oyel but the northerners are drinking the same oyel and even drunk so you see what type of poeple these ss people are? Let us leave them alone going forward, the environmental degradation and polution is happening on their land, they are just there to feed Nigeria and when the oyel runs out, they eyes go clear. Let us strictly mind our own business and think home. Let us stop shouting SE/SS everywhere, the SS people are treachrous and do not see us as brothers. A word is enough for the wise, see all the embarassment Easternleopard got on his thread about PH, I hope he has learnt his lessons. Lets us join the other big tribes and see how we can also drink as much oyel from this people within the Nigerian structure. These SS people are not worth the stress. A word is enough for the wise.
thank you brother. time to mind our business for good and look out only for our core brothers

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by mightyhaze: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2015
E
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by IAMTHEHERO: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
This is interesting. In fact, Barcanista has lost my respect from today. I used to be his ardent supporter.

10 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2015
pazienza was right when he said the the SS people are iredeemable and I had known this a long time. One major reason why I know IPOB project is dead on arrival.

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Setaje(f): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
@Op :I hope you are aware that most of those "we Niger deltans" or "We Ss" fools are actually yorubas.
A lot of them have been busted,these cunning elements pretend to be SS to create division between SS/SE.

IGBOS dont have any friend in Nigeria,that's a fact,they're all against us but the fact remains that the igbos worst enemy is and shall always remain the YoRuBa.

History has taught us never to trust them and we must never make that mistake again.

Crafty treacherous lots.

The yorubas that didn't do abandoned property. Haaaaaaaaaaa. This thread was about wike but u still needed to talk about yorubas. The thread is about people that somehow have similar cultural background wiv u who say they have their own identity yet u left that to insult yoruba. There is something wrong wiv u.

19 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Crafty treacherous lots.

Stop this nonsense and leave Yoruba out of this shiit. There is nothing like SE/SS, there is SE and there is SS. Pls leave these minorities alone, the Igbo is too big for all this nonsense please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by mightyhaze: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
athaboi:
I concur wit dis! We need 2 play d big bro by not disownin our own,even if dey are errant. It will be costlier 2 do odawise! Let's not seek wot we can get from ds alignment,but just do it because its right! Hard decision tho,considerin how shabbily we get treated,at times by our so called brothers. Bt goin against dem will neva be an option,bliv me

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop this nonsense and leave Yoruba out of this shiit. There is nothing like SE/SS, there is SE and there is SS. Pls leave these minorities alone, the Igbo is too big for all this nonsense please.
Do you think you're smart
Go and take a DNA test coz you are not igbo.
Onye nzuzu
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:

The yorubas that didn't do abandoned property. Haaaaaaaaaaa. This thread was about wike but u still needed to talk about yorubas. The thread is about people that somehow have similar cultural background wiv u who say they have their own identity yet u left that to insult yoruba. There is something wrong wiv u.

You're a deranged Fat witch.
What are you doing in this thread in the first place??
Face front hate,nkita ara!

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by athaboi(f): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up ya mouth! igbos have nothing to do with wike, wike is ikwerre not Igbo. Let him fight this alone. Infact, I will drink a crate of star beer alone if (when) Peterside defeats the uncouth wike.
continue wasting ur time...igbos are not ready to vote for anything apc here, come and find out for urslf. The pple u r talking here cannot vote in rivers election, nobody here has voters card frm rivers so stop deluding urslf and do a btter thing. Allover ph igbos r for pdp, ofcourse u knw igbo man cannot thumb print anything apc thats a knwn fact. So take a rest

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by networkrecharg: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria - Former Rivers State governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has accused Mr. Nyesom Wike, of diverting a N45bn loan taken by his administration.

rotimi amaec.jpg

“I borrowed N300bn and I paid N245bn back and I left about N15bn. But now, they are not borrowing to pay contractors. Rather they are borrowing for themselves," he said on Sunday.

“Borrow to pay contractors not for your purse. They have borrowed N45bn and nobody is seeing it. If you put N45bn in the state economy, the state will be bouncing. They will employ more workers, pay them and you will see things working.”

“It is those roads that I have done that they are driving on. The stadium road was done by me and they are driving on it. I did underground gutter, but they are building gutter and covering it.

Reacting, the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the State Governor, Opunabo Inko-Tariah, described the allegation by Amaechi as malicious and spurious.

VICTORCIZA:
I have decided from now henceforth to give Buhari the support he need because it is obvious those we call brothers dont see us as one. They claim to love us only when they have something to gain after that we are nobody.
IGBOS MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLE IF YOU MUST SURVIVE IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Eastlink(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please learn to differentiate between us ( Egbema, Oyigbo and Anioma) from the minorities of the S/S. We are Igbos and not minorities. Do not incorporate us with other groups in the political geographical enclave called S/S

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2015
undecided
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Setaje(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Igbos are getting this whole thing wrong.

The issue is
1) you people don't want to accept that even though your cultures are similar, the south south or ikwere people have a right of identity. They might speak igbo but they reserve the right to be called ikwere. Itshekiri language is more like yoruba. But from day one itshekiri has always maintained their own distinctive culture.

2) you people feel the south south owe the igbos for supporting jonathan forgetting that jonathan has handsomely compensated the igbos during his government. He gave igbos juicy appointments. So they do not owe igbos anything.

3). Now you call them betrayers and traitors. A traitor is someone who does not follow true on an agreement. Now you people just assumed because u speak the same language, they will automatically accept biafra. It is wrong to assume. You did not consult anybody. So they have a right to resist been lumped into fighting for the same cause. Therefore they are not traitors.

4) now you are emotionally blackmailing them. The same way u people made it seem like your votes were very important in lagos politics because of your population is now being played in porthacourt politics. You have forgotten that whether apc or pdp win, the person is a porthacourt man and will always put the wish if his people before you. The winner remains loyal to the government of Nigeria and his people.

This is the only reason why Truckpusher and Tonye Barcanista are speaking out. Do not tamper wiv my identity. They shouldn't be called names for that. In all, they have still maintained that they have a lot of cultural similarities wiv igbos but they have their own identity. Why are u upset wiv them?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2015
Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!

Yesterday, Umueri or whatever his moniker is was blindly defending Wike. When I called him out to put his agitation for Biafra out of what is happening to Wike, the deluded nitwit told me he's supporting Wike because Wike is a biafran.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! I don laff sotey I wan Piss for body.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

4 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ghostmist: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Apologies brother if i came across as being too harsh on you on that thread of yours.
Am all for the Good,success,glory and prosperity of the Greater IGBO nation;irrespective of whatever political platform or structure.
Any alliance of ours that negates this very principle is quickly discarded.These people are quite inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. As far as nigerian politics goes,we are better off aligning with the north.At least, we always know where they stand.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers / Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead / Confusion In Ebonyi As Court Voids PDP Primaries, Order Fresh Election In 14 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.