Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out (8673 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Eurobomber and his APC propaganda.
Believe him at your own peril!
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ragiluhivo(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2015
I'm in full support of the OP. The Igbo should boycout Wike and his Ikwere brothers. Trusckpusher and Barcanista can go fucck themselves with their PDD brohaha

7 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Lordave: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2015
I've read articles like this and for the first time I want to comment:

The Igbo SS marriage seems to be a mirage, especially the Igbo sub groups from Rivers State and some parts of Anioma.

Igbos have several times bear the burden of the tribes and ethnic groups of the Niger Delta, yet all they get back is heartbreak and betrayal to much of their chagrin.
It's high time these ethnic groups/tribes/sub groups identified with Igbos themselves. In this present atmosphere Igbos are lovelorn. Until this groups come out openly and identify with the Igbos and not always the other way round, the situation will continue being like the issue of a man that loves this lady and can die for her, but the lady is blindly in love with a deceitful man.

8 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ragiluhivo(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Eurobomber and his APC propaganda.
Believe him at your own peril!

This is not just about politics. We have to be sincere with ourselves, If GEJ was an Igbo man, will the Ijaws and Ikwere support him as much as the Igbo supported their brothers. Atleast some of them here have showed us what it would have looked like

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ghostmist: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
ragiluhivo:

This is not just about politics. We have to be sincere with ourselves, If GEJ was an Igbo man, will the Ijaws and Ikwere support him as much as the Igbo supported their brothers. Atleast some of them here have showed us what it would have looked like
udo diri gi my brother!

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2015
ragiluhivo:

pls tell him. I don't know why most of our people don'r want to reason beyind this APC vs PDP nonsense. Enogh already. We have see the ijaws for what they are. Just look at edwin clark and tonyebarcanista. Just read their comments on nl..

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
ghostmist:
Apologies brother if i came across as being too harsh on you on that thread of yours.
Am all for the Good,success,glory and prosperity of the Greater IGBO nation;irrespective of whatever political platform or structure.
Any alliance of ours that negates this very principle is quickly discarded.These people are quite inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. As far as nigerian politics goes,we are better off aligning with the north.At least, we always know where they stand.
https://www.nairaland.com/2691100/igbos-dakuku-peterside/1#39374636
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

pls tell him. I don't know why most of our people don'r want to reason beyind this APC vs PDP nonsense. Enogh already. We have see the ijaws for what they are. Just look at edwin clark and tonyebarcanista. Just read their comments on nl..
https://www.nairaland.com/2691100/igbos-dakuku-peterside/1#39374636
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Lets just stay out of their politics instead of opening these threads all over the place.
We should stop dragging Igbos in the mud, let the people of the state decide who they want pls.
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
ghostmist:
udo diri gi my brother!
It is time to leave these minorities alone. i think we should play like the big tribe we are and see how we can join the other big two to drink as much oyel from the SS. The deavsatation and pollution will remain on their lands while we join others to drink enough oyel within the Nigerian structure. If the try any nonsense let Igbo soldiers joins to teach them the lesson of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by kingzizzy: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
As much most Igbos such as myself are now turning to hate Ikwere people, there's something we hate much more and that is APC. Rivers is made up 70% of Igbos and Igboid, dakuku doesn't stand a chance. I'm even amused that some people are now starting to allude that Dakuku is Igbo because he is from Opobo/Nkoro lol

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Because of the blind support of Igbos for Jonathan,we have been relegated politically in the scheme of things. While the ijaws and the ND have moved forward embracing Buhari's government,Igbos are still bitter that Jonathan lost the election. We are now crying more than the bereaved.
The political romance between the Niger-Delta and Igbos is over!

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Rotimi47: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
@Op :I hope you are aware that most of those "we Niger deltans" or "We Ss" fools are actually yorubas.
A lot of them have been busted,these cunning elements pretend to be SS to create division between SS/SE.

IGBOS dont have any friend in Nigeria,that's a fact,they're all against us but the fact remains that the igbos worst enemy is and shall always remain the YoRuBa.

History has taught us never to trust them and we must never make that mistake again.

I will pick any other tribe in Nigeria over Yoruba,anytime,anyday!!!!
Crafty treacherous lots.

While you have made Igbos our NO:1 enemy and as such we will even pick the fulanis over the Igbos if we're asked to pick one among them.

Chest beater playing hate/tribal politics since time immemorial!!!

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Ballmer: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2015
[size=28pt]When will Igbo understand that nobody owes them sshit in Nigeria.

I spite on that tribe of hate that believe they have a right to anything in Nigeria

May Amadioha strike each and every one of You dead a billion times [/size]

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Lordave: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
mightyhaze:
I concur wit dis! We need 2 play d big bro by not disownin our own,even if dey are errant. It will be costlier 2 do odawise! Let's not seek wot we can get from ds alignment,but just do it because its right! Hard decision tho,considerin how shabbily we get treated,at times by our so called brothers. Bt goin against dem will neva be an option,bliv me
Nobody is being disowned.
What I would suggest is everybody 'On Your Own', let's make it that way, no poke-nosing from the Igbos and no Seeking of help by this ethnic/sub groups lets see who goes back to the creek crying for just a paltry 13% derivation.

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ghostmist: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is time to leave these minorities alone. i think we should play like the big tribe we are and see how we can join the other big two to drink as much oyel from the SS. The deavsatation and pollution will remain on their lands while we join others to drink enough oyel within the Nigerian structure. If the try any nonsense let Igbo soldiers joins to teach them the lesson of their lives.
I CONCUR...100%

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by omenka(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
And it keeps getting messier. When we advice that you guys separate politics from ethnicity and religion, you all called us names. Now the chicken has come home to roost.

What a pity.

@ Truckpusher, it appears you guys have given yourselves a headshot here. Pray this revulsion doesn't go beyond nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by UmuEri(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!

Yesterday, Umueri or whatever his moniker is was blindly defending Wike. When I called him out to put his agitation for Biafra out of what is happening to Wike, the deluded nitwit told me he's supporting Wike because Wike is a biafran.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! I don laff sotey I wan Piss for body

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

It's a common knowledge you have been bedwetting! So it's no surprise. Any 'mpama!
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
UmuEri:

It's a common knowledge you have been bedwetting! So it's no surprise. Any 'mpama!
Wike's biafran supporter,you see your life? grin
Ihere megbu o GI!

4 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Truckpusher(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
omenka:
And it keeps getting messier. When we advice that you guys separate politics from religion, you all called us names. Now the chicken has come home to roost.

What a pity.

@ Truckpusher, it appears you guys have given yourselves a headshot here. Pray this revulsion doesn't go beyond nairaland.
There is no head shot here bro - We do really want them to stay out of the way.

They should mind their business because any interference that is not in our favor will not be forgotten.Simple

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
Because of the blind support of Igbos for Jonathan,we have been relegated politically in the scheme of things. While the ijaws and the ND have moved forward embracing Buhari's government,Igbos are still bitter that Jonathan lost the election. We are now crying more than the bereaved.

Nothing is over ,we are trying to weed out some IPOB crackheads from politically savvy Igbos.

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by warrior01: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nothing is over ,we are trying to weed out some IPOB crackheads from politically savvy Igbos.

Thanks for revealing who you really are. I dey enjoy nairaland of late as there is much sense in nonsense. To your tents oh Israel. Never again.

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

It is over

Next time don't talk careless about Biafra

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:

Thanks for revealing who you really are. I dey enjoy nairaland of late as there is much sense in nonsense. To your tents oh Israel. Never again.

Good bless you

Our Union is over

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Lordave: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is no head shot here bro - We do really want them to stay out of the way.

They should mind their business because any interference that is not in our favor will not be forgotten.Simple
Stop issuing worthless and meaningless threats all over Nairaland.

There are thousands of Igbos who are citizens of Rivers state either by birth, naturalisation, ancestry or anyhow. Those people have the right to vote for Dakuku, Wike or keep their votes. You're a nobody to be issuing threats up and down Nairaland, although your your rantings ends here but have it at the back of your mind that you're a nobody to threaten more than one person at a time, let alone a whole ethnic group as bulky, large and numerous as the Igbos.

Mind yourself and stop boasting of what even your minority tribe can't withstand.

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:

It is over!!!!!!!!! Let us join the other big two tribes to drink as much oyel as we can from the SS while Nigeria lasts. It is time to leave these Niger Delta people to answer their father's name. The northerners have been right all along. The oyel is Nigeria's oyel and belongs to all. No tribe of zone can lay claim to even a cup of Nigerian oyel. Any rebellion will be met with devasting force.

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lordave:
Stop issuing worthless and meaningless threats all over Nairaland.

There are thousands of Igbos who are citizens of Rivers state either by birth, naturalisation, ancestry or anyhow. Those people have the right to vote for Dakuku, Wike or keep their votes. You're a nobody to be issuing threats up and down Nairaland, although your your rantings ends here but have it at the back of your mind that you're a nobody to threaten more than one person at a time, let alone a whole ethnic group as bulky, large and numerous as the Igbos.

Mind yourself and stop boasting of what even your minority tribe can't withstand.

Leave that eediot. Their lands will continue to be destroyed and their environment polluted while the Nigerian state continues to drill oyel. Their waters will continue to be polluted, their farmlands laid waste. Their air filled with poisinous gases. Even they try any militancy or rebellion the rest of Nigeria will descend heavilly upon them. No stone will be left on another. Igbo soldiers will participate in full force to deal with any SS tribe that tries to interrupt the source of the nation's wealth. Trukpusher is inconsequential and a nonentity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by MrMbaM: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
@Op :I hope you are aware that most of those "we Niger deltans" or "We Ss" fools are actually yorubas.
A lot of them have been busted,these cunning elements pretend to be SS to create division between SS/SE.

IGBOS dont have any friend in Nigeria,that's a fact,they're all against us but the fact remains that the igbos worst enemy is and shall always remain the YoRuBa.

History has taught us never to trust them and we must never make that mistake again.

I will pick any other tribe in Nigeria over Yoruba,anytime,anyday!!!!
Crafty treacherous lots.

This is the problem of cursed ediots like you, the thread is about SS/SE but you had to bring in Yoruba to the foolishness ravaging your pathetic family. You hate them but cant stop trooping to there land everyday, you should be ashamed of your useless life. I would have curse the whole yeebhoes here but will respect Eurobomber and Berem on this thread. Stick to the thread and leave Yoruba out of your madness.

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is over!!!!!!!!! Let us join the other big two tribes to drink as much oyel as we can from the SS while Nigeria lasts. It is time to leave these Niger Delta people to answer their father's name. The northerners have been right all along. The oyel is Nigeria's oyel and belongs to all. No tribe of zone can lay claim to even a cup of Nigerian oyel. Any rebellion will be met with devasting force.
you really know my anger in all these? How i wished the agitation of Biafra started in Jonathan's administration. Do you know what we would have achieved?

The threat of secession would have fixed the deplorable bad roads in the SE. Jonathan would have listened to the us better. If we didn't enjoy the oil in Jonathan's government,is it in Buhari's government we will enjoy the oil?

Giving our sons and daughters appointments didn't bring any impact in the SE,did it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shut up ya mouth. This has gone beyond IPOB, I myself do not support IPOB but I see you guys for what you are. The fact is that the largest tribes in Nigeria remain the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. We will play this game like the big tribe we truly are. Let us see how it all pans out, enough of these insults from you and your ilk. Just wait and see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Enough of this deceit. Operation mind your business .Igbos are for igbos and only for igbos alone. No to se and ss unholy alliance

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
you really know my anger in all these? How i wished the agitation of Biafra started in Jonathan's administration. Do you know what we would have achieved?

The threat of secession would have fixed the deplorable bad roads in the SE. Jonathan would have listened to the us better. If we didn't enjoy the oil in Jonathan's government,is it in Buhari's government we will enjoy the oil?

Giving our sons and daughters appointments didn't bring any impact in the SE,did it?

Honestly we made a very bis mistake supporting the minority SS ijaw weak man jonathan. Thank God my Igbo brothers are beginnig to see this ss people for what they are. This useless wike once made reference to Biafra when he was in trouble, he said he would lead a war like Ojukwu but the fool turned round to threateb Biafran protesters. These ss people are the most treachrous group in the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun / Akeredolu and wife, Betty Cast their Vote In Ondo State Assembly Election / FEC Approves N970.2m For Nigeria Customs Barracks Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.