Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out (8672 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We hate Apc more,that's why we would vote Wike again in Rivers
and who's talking about liking APC? Did you see me promoting the party? We are talking about ethnic politics here which concerns Igbos.

Unfortunately and sadly,there's no hope for Igbos in PDP because we have been used and dumped by the ijaws. There's no hope also in APC because majority of Igbos hate the party when they were brainwashed to think PDP well meant for Igbos using ethnic sentiments.

Its time to build APGA. If I see any seriousness in APGA,I will support the party.

4 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are a lightweight, a dullard and a fool. This goes beyond APC vs PDP, this is about the general good of my Igbo race. To hell with ss, we have nothing with them. Whoever wins in the forth coming Rivers elections does not concern us, rivers is in the ss.

gerrarahia meehn who are you on nairaland? who are you in your town, LGA, District, state. mr man don't even let me buy your market in this forum because i will make sure you live in hell and deactivate your moniker just like a bastard vagabond coward you are.
find the gullible to play your mind games with it doesn't work on people like me.

listen let me tell you this fact no right thinking igbo man will have the mind and hand to vote Apc no matter our situation with SS igbos will rather boycott the election than to vote Apc because igbos hates apc with 100% passion i can assure you that. maybe ngige should lecture you more on that so quit the mind games and tell your "boss" gbawe the bastard that it won't work. you're on a futile quest take note.

useless bastard sycophant
Thunder fire your mama and papa there

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Sant1m: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
ragiluhivo:

This is not just about politics. We have to be sincere with ourselves, If GEJ was an Igbo man, will the Ijaws and Ikwere support him as much as the Igbo supported their brothers. Atleast some of them here have showed us what it would have looked like
I don't believe a day will come on Nairaland when Igbos will take a retrospective look on all that ve happened before, during and after the election. Thank God igbos in the house ve realised their folly. Niger Deltans only lash to Igbos when it will benefit them and are quick to condem Igbos and take over their properties whenever the opportunity arise. Good morning Igbos, kukuruuku!! Chia abu ola

8 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Trash from a accursed b.astard sired by a lazy wh.ore, you foolish late father must be deranged, no wonder he was stoned to death. Shameless thing, you should go end your pathetic life before you infect your cursed siblings with your stupidity. Woe betides you and your generations. Ugly osu ediot.
Ugly descendant of bonobo ape looking cretins,never do well.Bastard child of a garage tout and an agbo Jedi mother.
it shall never be well with you and your entire lineage.
Y'all will continue to be garage touts and degenerates.
you and your accursed lineage shall be the scum of the earth,nothing you ever touch will prosper.
Useless wasted sperm

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by LordMecuzy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:
Igbos are getting this whole thing wrong.

The issue is
1) you people don't want to accept that even though your cultures are similar, the south south or ikwere people have a right of identity. They might speak igbo but they reserve the right to be called ikwere. Itshekiri language is more like yoruba. But from day one itshekiri has always maintained their own distinctive culture.

2) you people feel the south south owe the igbos for supporting jonathan forgetting that jonathan has handsomely compensated the igbos during his government. He gave igbos juicy appointments. So they do not owe igbos anything.

3). Now you call them betrayers and traitors. A traitor is someone who does not follow true on an agreement. Now you people just assumed because u speak the same language, they will automatically accept biafra. It is wrong to assume. You did not consult anybody. So they have a right to resist been lumped into fighting for the same cause. Therefore they are not traitors.

4) now you are emotionally blackmailing them. The same way u people made it seem like your votes were very important in lagos politics because of your population is now being played in porthacourt politics. You have forgotten that whether apc or pdp win, the person is a porthacourt man and will always put the wish if his people before you. The winner remains loyal to the government of Nigeria and his people.

This is the only reason why Truckpusher and Tonye Barcanista are speaking out. Do not tamper wiv my identity. They shouldn't be called names for that. In all, they have still maintained that they have a lot of cultural similarities wiv igbos but they have their own identity. Why are u upset wiv them?
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ceeceeuwa: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:
Igbos are getting this whole thing wrong.

The issue is
1) you people don't want to accept that even though your cultures are similar, the south south or ikwere people have a right of identity. They might speak igbo but they reserve the right to be called ikwere. Itshekiri language is more like yoruba. But from day one itshekiri has always maintained their own distinctive culture.

2) you people feel the south south owe the igbos for supporting jonathan forgetting that jonathan has handsomely compensated the igbos during his government. He gave igbos juicy appointments. So they do not owe igbos anything.

3). Now you call them betrayers and traitors. A traitor is someone who does not follow true on an agreement. Now you people just assumed because u speak the same language, they will automatically accept biafra. It is wrong to assume. You did not consult anybody. So they have a right to resist been lumped into fighting for the same cause. Therefore they are not traitors.

4) now you are emotionally blackmailing them. The same way u people made it seem like your votes were very important in lagos politics because of your population is now being played in porthacourt politics. You have forgotten that whether apc or pdp win, the person is a porthacourt man and will always put the wish if his people before you. The winner remains loyal to the government of Nigeria and his people.

This is the only reason why Truckpusher and Tonye Barcanista are speaking out. Do not tamper wiv my identity. They shouldn't be called names for that. In all, they have still maintained that they have a lot of cultural similarities wiv igbos but they have their own identity. Why are u upset wiv them?
Please tell them! The yoruba's are not raising dust because the Ishekiri's are not identifying With them. Why does an average Igbo throw a tantrum whenever the Ikweres or Anioma's. Simply seek a right to their identity.

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by LordMecuzy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
ragiluhivo:

This is not just about politics. We have to be sincere with ourselves, If GEJ was an Igbo man, will the Ijaws and Ikwere support him as much as the Igbo supported their brothers. Atleast some of them here have showed us what it would have looked like

I said this b4 GEJ's election my igbo brothers insulted me that I'm yoruba and an almajiri

4 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have told you to STFU and remain in the viewer corner. APC does not hate Igbos. It is Igbos who hate APC with passion because of Jonathan and ethnic sentiments
DeviIhimself:

gerrarahia meehn who are you on nairaland? who are you in your town, LGA, District, state. mr man don't even let me buy your market in this forum because i will make sure you live in hell and deactivate your moniker just like a bastard vagabond coward you are.
find the gullible to play your mind games with it doesn't work on people like me.

listen let me tell you this fact no right thinking igbo man will have the mind and hand to vote Apc no matter our situation with SS igbos will rather boycott the election than to vote Apc because igbos hates apc with 100% passion i can assure you that. maybe ngige should lecture you more on that so quit the mind games and tell your "boss" gbawe the bastard that it won't work. you're on a futile quest take note.

4 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by cheruv: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eastlink:
Please learn to differentiate between us ( Egbema, Oyigbo and Anioma) from the minorities of the S/S. We are Igbos and not minorities. Do not incorporate us with other groups in the political geographical enclave called S/S
My heart bleeds when I remember these groups in the SS viz
Anioma
Egbema(to Imo
Oyigbo(to Abia
Abi(to Ebonyi
We should do everything in our power to ensure that they're reunited with the SE.

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Sant1m: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We Igbos can't abandone our kid brothers cos of their past mistake,We would vote Wike,its better than supporting Apc and Buhari that talked about 5percent and his lopsided appointments!
Igbos will not vote Wike, Igbos don't hate Buhari, if their is anybody to hate it is a betrayer. If at all igbos want to vote employ then the Apga man is a good start. We need to look for a way to get back to the mainstream, Wike is goner
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
I have told you to STFU and remain in the viewer corner. APC does not hate Igbos. It is Igbos who hate APC with passion because of Jonathan and ethnic sentiments

how dare you a rat challenge a cat no allow me to unleash Thunder on you now.

Apc hates igbos and igbos hates apc the more. can you explain 5% comment and lagoon saga? so madame STFU too or I'll give you a hot dirty slap in this hot sun

onye apari angry
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by dandollaz: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yoruba and hausa should leave Rivers state alone for christ sake why will they want the ikwerre people to hate igbos with passion,only because we igbos in ph like wike die and now is becoming yoruba people headache.leave us alone ooooo.

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by MrMbaM: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
TellingItAsItIs:

Ugly descendant of bonobo ape looking cretins,never do well.Bastard child of a garage tout and an agbo Jedi mother.
it shall never be well with you and your entire lineage.
Y'all will continue to be garage touts and degenerates.
you and your accursed lineage shall be the scum of the earth,nothing you ever touch will prosper.
Useless wasted sperm
[/s]

Pathetic son of a mad woman, product of baby factory. its your cursed red mud infertile land that will continue to be a land of sorrow and blood. Blood will flow there daily like milk, all your lineage will be disgraced and perish before your own eyes. useless apku eating b.astard.

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Your own case is small. you will be dealt with accordingly. You will not distract me on this thread.

Cc. MrMbaM

grin grin
DeviIhimself:

how dare you a rat challenge a cat no allow me to unleash Thunder on you now.

Apc hates igbos and igbos hates apc the more. can you explain 5% comment and lagoon saga? so madame STFU too or I'll give you a hot dirty slap in this hot sun

onye apari angry
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by MrMbaM: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
Your own case is small. you will be dealt with accordingly. You will not distract me on this thread.

Cc. MrMbaM

grin grin

Just ignore the noisemaker, no one take Micheal Mba serious anymore.
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
Beremx:

Cc. MrMbaM

grin grin
[/s]

i see that you like trouble and trouble you'll get

take note

onye apari angry
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Pathetic son of a mad woman, product of baby factory. its your cursed red mud infertile land that will continue to be a land of sorrow and blood. Blood will flow there daily like milk, all your lineage will be disgraced and perish before your own eyes. useless apku eating b.astard.
lol,so you went to look for pictures.
You have been marked,I'll deal with you on nairaland that you'll be scared to comment.
Amala grubbing ape grin.Dirty stinking sub human species.ugly cretins.
You will never even an ogogoro shop in your fathers land.

Btw do you know how many of your yorubaboon bastard brothers will sell their fathers land to pay the bride price of that lady?? grin
Ugly sub standard ape looking things!!!

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by MrMbaM: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
TellingItAsItIs:

lol,so you went to look for pictures.
You have been marked,I'll deal with you on nairaland that you'll be scared to comment.
Amala grubbing ape grin.Dirty stinking sub human species.ugly cretins.
You will never even an ogogoro shop in your fathers land.

Btw do you know how many of your yorubaboon bastard brothers will sell their fathers land to pay the bride price of that lady?? grin
Ugly sub standard ape looking things!!!
[/s]

You should mark your smelly mother, you thinking switching monkers everywhere makes you smart. Buahahaha. See this osu yeebhoe talking about dealing with his father on nairaland. You are still a learner, who wanna sleep with an hairy ape like that. Your foolish mother and siblings were deported from Lagos, they are 5th class citizen and cursed by chukwu abiama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:

Berem, don't reply that thing again, his reasoning is upside down. Let us concentrate on more intelligent points here. He is so bitter, frustrated and pained because IPOB is already a failed project.
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:

My friend, u no say this whole thing boils down to oyel. South south na bride of the nation o. For as long as oil is still selling in the market and gas is also very important in the world economy. South south na bride of the nation. If igbos don't support them, yorubas will hug them, hausa will sit on them. That's the simple truth. They will remain very relevant in Nigeria. You didn't do anything wrong for supporting them, politics isn't a fair game. It just teaches us to strategise better. I don't like the fact that we fight each other. All of us have a common enemy. we need to channel our anger on this people. Forget ipob and south south nonsense. As I dey type light no dey my house and battery go soon die. No be igbo man cause this one for me o. Na those politicians.

Its all about the oil Jor, Kalu knows it, That y wen he was drawing his map he excluded Edo and included Every other Part of SS..

Kalu;: Hmmm, Edo don't have oyel , Nmam abeg remove them

Truth be told, No tribe luv SS, They all luv there oil..

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

May it never be well with you if you don't buy my market. IPOB is a failed project, go and kill yaself. Swine!!!
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May it never be well with you if you don't buy my market. IPOB is a failed project, go and kill yaself. Swine!!!

Nope i won't until your useless bastard nonentity mother dies

useless bastard nonentity sycophant

you have a lot of work to do just to impress gbawe for crumb because right now i can authoritatively tell you that you're on a futile mission.

no meaningful person will take a coward bastard that cannot stand the heat only to come back as a sycophant. you'll only end up only pleasing your fellow apc bastards but in the end not even a penny for you because i are a bastard from a prostitute bastard mother without brain.

Hopless bastard dunce
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by januzaj(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
dandollaz:
Yoruba and hausa should leave Rivers state alone for christ sake why will they want the ikwerre people to hate igbos with passion,only because we igbos in ph like wike die and now is becoming yoruba people headache.leave us alone ooooo.
Thunder fire you.....everything that happens to you....its yoruba....Truckpusher and barcanista are now Yoruba right......

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You should mark your smelly mother, you thinking switching monkers everywhere makes you smart. Buahahaha. See this osu yeebhoe talking about dealing with his father on nairaland. You are still a learner, who wanna sleep with an hairy ape like that. Your foolish mother and siblings were deported from Lagos, they are 5th class citizen and cursed by chukwu abiama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your yorobaboon brothers will sell their fathers dick for her.
Btw get this into your ewedu infested brain,I DONT STAY IN LAGOS,never have and never will.
You're not even from Lagos,try bragging about your village in the slums of ekiti.
can you even boast of a one room apartment in Lagos.
Btw that lady is preety,she just happens to be hairy.she is a confident lady,she can shave but she chose not to.shre is bold and not like your sisters who bleach with acid,even your men hate themselves so much that they change sex(the pic included) grin
I know thats the only picture you have as a back up,if you want me to post pictures of ugly yorobaboon men and women,be my guest.
Game on grin
You think say na only you get mouthyou will commit suicide today.
You messed with the wrong person

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Nope i won't until your useless bastard nonentity mother dies

useless bastard nonentity sycophant

you have a lot of work to do just to impress gbawe for crumb because right now i can authoritatively tell you that you're on a futile mission.

no meaningful person will take a coward bastard that cannot stand the heat only to come back as a sycophant. you'll only end up only pleasing your fellow apc bastards but in the end not even a penny for you because i are a bastard from a prostitute bastard mother without brain.

Hopless bastard dunce

Ntoryinn! IPOB has already failed and nnamdi kanu is sharing a cell with large rats as big as dogs. He is being pissed on and mosquitoes as big as lizards will soon finish his blood. Go and kill yorself, IPOB my yansh, ntorrr!!

Hahahahahahahohohohoh
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ntoryinn! IPOB has already failed and nnamdi kanu is sharing a cell with large rats as big as dogs. He is being pissed on and mosquitoes as big as lizards will soon finish his blood. Go and kill yorself, IPOB my yansh, ntorrr!!

Hahahahahahahohohohoh

sounding like a frustrated bastard grin don't worry just keep working hard maybe gbawe will reconsider you grin

useless bastard nonentity coward
Hopless bastard vagabond
nothing for you just like many apc bastards you're just working for nothing tongue

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by MrMbaM: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
TellingItAsItIs:

Your yorobaboon brothers will sell their fathers dick for her.
Btw get this into your ewedu infested brain,I DONT STAY IN LAGOS,never have and never will.
You're not even from Lagos,try bragging about your village in the slums of ekiti.
can you even boast of a one room apartment in Lagos.
Btw that lady is preety,she just happens to be hairy.she is a confident lady,she can shave but she chose not to.shre is bold and not like your sisters who bleach with acid,even your men hate themselves so much that they change sex(the pic included) grin
I know thats the only picture you have as a back up,if you want me to post pictures of ugly yorobaboon men and women,be my guest.
Game on grin
You think say na only you get mouthyou will commit suicide today.
You messed with the wrong person
[/s]

Typical cursed wanderers from the infertile yeebhoe land. The only problem I have with you never do well is making noise and beating empty dry chest. You mean your foolish mother in that pics is pretty? Buhahahahaha Your mother is a monkey and damn ugly, no sane person will sleep with that hairy animal. Spits.

Post and stop pouring spit everywhere, you will surely join your foolish father in his lonely grave. Shameless yeebhoe b.astard.

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Olabestonic001(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmmm! Its very obvious on these comments that Igbo's does not KNOW HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE ETHNICITY FROM POLITICS, as long as these Igbo's here and elsewhere begin to get more dispassionate about life. It also shows the political maturity of Igbo nation. Since Igbo never had a rich history of Kingdoms, let's all forgive them. The passion and hate they dish out to those who are against their views on issues shows gross immaturity from many who does not know how a big society structure. Because of a particular people caution, the uncouth Igbo ranters here have vehemently detest and threaten the people of SS. In all reality, Igbos needs to grow up and stop this crass mentality of hating people because they don't buy their point of view. In this life, your sworn enemy today could do a 360° and become your best friend. The Yoruba's detest PMB so much but when they evaluate their options they went for PMB: that's politics for you!
Does Yoruba's love Hausa's that much? Never! But Politically, they are better option for now.
Its only Igbo that call Yoruba's names because they protect their interest and even went as far as showing obvious hostility because GEJ lost. Igbo's can carry others palaver for head while hand-holding their own. In life, you carry your own problem for head and hand-hold the other person problems. Igbo's are the nearest to Yoruba's and should know that though today we might not do business together politically, but tomorrow, we can have a win-win situation. That's life! Not that one in which you have Yoruba's because the man you supported presented a win-lose for them. No matter what, Yoruba's would look for where their interest is protected rather than where their feelings is: ditto Hausa, Ss etc. Its only Igbo's that put their interest where their heart is rather than the other way round. The day Igbo learn that simple Theory, they will be free from hating others and becoming suspicious of them.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Typical cursed wanderers from the infertile yeebhoe land. The only problem I have with you never do well is making noise and beating empty dry chest. You mean your foolish mother in that pics is pretty? Buhahahahaha Your mother is a monkey and damn ugly, no sane person will sleep with that hairy animal. Spits.

Post and stop pouring spit everywhere, you will surely join your foolish father in his lonely grave. Shameless yeebhoe b.astard.
you type like a jambite,poorly constructed grammer with incessant repititions.
Send me your account number,I'll pay for your jamb lesson grin.
Stop being an agbero and be useful to yourself little child.
you can masturbate with that pic.
Celebrate having the privilege to exchange words with me online because in real life,you're not even good to be my driver.
Useless degenerate typing from his hut in the jungles of ekiti.
Bye fool. grin
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by MrMbaM: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

you type like a jambite,poorly constructed grammer with incessant repititions.
Send me your account number,I'll pay for your jamb lesson grin.
Stop being an agbero and be useful to yourself little child.
you can masturbate with that pic.
Celebrate having the privilege to exchange words with me online because in real life,you're not even good to be my driver.
Useless degenerate typing from his hut in the jungles of ekiti.
Bye fool. grin

Accursed gala seller, read the trash you wrote up there again, buhahahahaha. Aba made English. We are used to your type, posting trash from the red mud land in his one room hut where more than 40 useless yeebhoes live, many like you have been busted here many times. Wretched akpu eating animal, I thought you promise to show me here, even your foolish father will curse you from his smelly grave. B.astard.

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by CharlyNick: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up ya mouth! igbos have nothing to do with wike, wike is ikwerre not Igbo. Let him fight this alone. Infact, I will drink a crate of star beer alone if (when) Peterside defeats the uncouth wike.

Was it your votes that put Wike in Office? Why are you drinking panadol for Wike's Problem? Is he Begging Igbos to vote him? Go to SE and call a meeting concerning this and stop all this online hatred.

If your Votes mattered/counted, Rochas wouldn't have returned to sit.
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by dandollaz: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
Thunder fire you.....everything that happens to you....its yoruba....Truckpusher and barcanista are now Yoruba right......
yorubaman leave us alone jor na wetin,wike and ameachi are fight,yoruba blame igbo for liking and supporting wike trying to remind us about abandon property so that we will hate ikwerre and in return remind ikwerre that igbos are after there oil,why are yoruba like this,always backstabing.Thunder that will strick you and ameachi that is planing to sell rivers to tinubu n buhari to milk it dry for there selfish people is warming up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers / Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager / APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.