Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out (8671 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
Enough of this deceit. Operation mind your business .Igbos are for igbos and only for igbos alone. No to se and ss unholy alliance
It is time to focus squarely on Igbo interets and leave these minorities. This is nothing like SE/SS, there is SE and there is SS. The oyel belongs to all Nigeria and not to any particular tribe.

God will abundantly punish tonyebarcanista. It was that fool that even started talk of lower niger on nl.

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is time to focus squarely on Igbo interets and leave these minorities. This is nothing like SE/SS, there is SE and there is SS. The oyel belongs to all Nigeria and not to any particular tribe.

God will abundantly punish tonyebarcanista. It was that fool that even started talk of lower niger on nl.

The price for treachery will be eternal neglect of their plight.

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Honestly we made a very bis mistake supporting the minority SS ijaw weak man jonathan. Thank God my Igbo brothers are beginnig to see this ss people for what they are. This useless wike once made reference to Biafra when he was in trouble, he said he would lead a war like Ojukwu but the fool turned round to threateb Biafran protesters. These ss people are the most treachrous group in the south.
If they could betray Igbos during the Biafra war,what do you expect?
Isn't it silly that Some Igbos will blindly defend the ND people but it will never be reciprocated? They rather protect their own people.
Edwin Clark who is a well known Igbo hater suddenly started romancing with Igbos because of Jonathan. Isn't that romance over when he publicly said Jonathan was weak?

It's time for Igbos to make themselves politically relevant or else the ND will totally take our position.

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Setaje(f): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up ya mouth. This has gone beyond IPOB, I myself do not support IPOB but I see you guys for what you are. The fact is that the largest tribes in Nigeria remain the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. We will play this game like the big tribe we truly are. Let us see how it all pans out, enough of these insults from you and your ilk. Just wait and see.

My friend, u no say this whole thing boils down to oyel. South south na bride of the nation o. For as long as oil is still selling in the market and gas is also very important in the world economy. South south na bride of the nation. If igbos don't support them, yorubas will hug them, hausa will sit on them. That's the simple truth. They will remain very relevant in Nigeria. You didn't do anything wrong for supporting them, politics isn't a fair game. It just teaches us to strategise better. I don't like the fact that we fight each other. All of us have a common enemy. we need to channel our anger on this people. Forget ipob and south south nonsense. As I dey type light no dey my house and battery go soon die. No be igbo man cause this one for me o. Na those politicians.

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by FreeGlobe(f): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
VICTORCIZA so after you support Buhari what next? The Niger Deltans are afraid of whoever is in power. They abandoned Jonathan immediately buhari was sworn in.

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
Isn't it silly that Some Igbos will blindly defend the ND people but it will never be reciprocated? They rather protect their own people.
Edwin Clark who is a well known Igbo hater suddenly started romancing with Igbos because of Jonathan. Isn't that romance over when he publicly said Jonathan was weak?

It's time for Igbos to make themselves politically relevant or else the ND will totally take our position.

Well, thank God we can now see these SS people for what they are. They can never take our place, they are where they are today because we threw all our weight behind them nd gave them cover. The SS in itself is a deceiption because it is made up of many small tribes. The fact still remians that the big three are Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. Nigeria's oyel is our common wealth and no zone or tribe can claim it. god put the oyel there for all Nigerians. Let us join the other big tribes and drink as much oyel as we can from the ss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:

My friend, u no say this whole thing boils down to oyel. South south na bride of the nation o. For as long as oil is still selling in the market and gas is also very important in the world economy. South south na bride of the nation. If igbos don't support them, yorubas will hug them, hausa will sit on them. That's the simple truth. They will remain very relevant in Nigeria. You didn't do anything wrong for supporting them, politics isn't a fair game. It just teaches us to strategise better. I don't like the fact that we fight each other. All of us have a common enemy. we need to channel our anger on this people. Forget ipob and south south nonsense. As I dey type light no dey my house and battery go soon die. No be igbo man cause this one for me o. Na those politicians.

You can't insult Biafra and expect love

You can't fear and hate Biafra and expect love

This time you guys will beg Igbos for help .

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ghostmist: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
VICTORCIZA so after you support Buhari what next? The Niger Deltans are afraid of whoever is in power. They abandoned Jonathan immediately buhari was sworn in.
THAT IS NO LONGER OUR CONCERN...if they like,let them be afraid of the entire universe,dat one na for their pocket.in a nutshell,what we are really saying is that: WE NO LONGER SUBSCRIBE TO PLAYING THE BIG BROTHER ROLE; IT'S NOW TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL!

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ceeceeuwa: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Good morning. All this shouting os SE/SS must stop. These ss people are not worth the stress, let us play like the other big tribes.

shame on you Tonyebarcanista. I say a big shame on you. I do not support IPOB but your recent comments are shocking to say the least. All this while you were just using my gullible Igbo brothers to your own political end. God will judge you Barcanista, you old posts filled with hatred against us are still there.
Cry cry baby! Your are already giving more importance to tonyebarcanista with your comment...like his threads on Nairaland is relevant to an average IPOB member. IPOB members proly doesn't care if he exist outside Nairaland!
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!

Yesterday, Umueri or whatever his moniker is was blindly defending Wike. When I called him out to put his agitation for Biafra out of what is happening to Wike, the deluded nitwit told me he's supporting Wike because Wike is a biafran.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! I don laff sotey I wan Piss for body.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Just sharap and go and sleep as usual or I'll woose you a dirty slap

onye apari angry
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:

hahaha so now yorubas don rest for una hand, my south south people enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Beremx(f): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Just sharap and go and sleep as usual or I'll woose you a dirty slap

onye apari angry
bloodykiller,if i slap you eh! You think this is a joking matter abi? If you have nothing to contribute,i advice you to remain at the viewers section and watch.

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:

My dear, we are saying the same thing. What the Hausa and Yoruba love about d ss is oyel and gas. What I am saying is that the Igbos will now join the other two big brothers to love oyel and gas in the ss. It is still a fact that it is ss lands that that will continue to be destroyed, their waters/air polluted and their environment laid waste. I find it very insulting for these people to say the Igbos are after thier oyel, are the northerners not lready taking the oyel? We risked everything and went against the other big tow just because of the minority ijaw man but all we get from them are insults. Yes, they will be important since they stay where are national cake is but any attempt at rebellion from them will be met with devasting force. Ss is made of many small tribes and this fact will remain oyel or no oyel.

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by obailala(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na cooperation na him make the rice full pot!
I may be pro-apc but I must confess in all honesty, I was quite pleased with the new found and unprecedented unity of the SE and SS post-elections and I have always dreamt of the day the SS+SE+SW would unite in a common cause; certainly on that day, the northern hegemony would be broken and some retrogressive policies like federal character/quota system and our strange version of federalism would be revisited. However, this new development doesn't augur too well for this dream of unity in the south. The pack of cards seems to have been scattered and this is certainly not a good development.

Politics should be separated from ethnicity, politics involving two brothers (who may even reconcile tomorrow) should never be allowed to create ethnic friction. The lessons in the Lagos governorship elections should not be forgotten so soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop this nonsense and leave Yoruba out of this shiit. There is nothing like SE/SS, there is SE and there is SS. Pls leave these minorities alone, the Igbo is too big for all this nonsense please.
We Igbos can't abandone our kid brothers cos of their past mistake,We would vote Wike,its better than supporting Apc and Buhari that talked about 5percent and his lopsided appointments!
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by nextdoor84(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ballmer:
[size=28pt]When will Igbo understand that nobody owes them sshit in Nigeria.

I spite on that tribe of hate that believe they have a right to anything in Nigeria

May Amadioha strike each and every one of You dead a billion times [/size]

your type is a disgrace to the nigerian project!!!

3 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Eurobomber and his APC propaganda.
Believe him at your own peril!

eurobomber is back as an apc bastard not suprised and he's capitalizing on this dispute. that's why what TonyeBarcanista and truckpusher said keeps paining me and noting pains me more than this division and the jubilation from apc. surly they have succeeded in their normal tactics (divide and rule).

they allowed propaganda to get the best of them, i challenged truckpusher the other time to show me a valid proof to his claim that SS minorities will be massacred if not in support of the freedom struggle but he couldn't because he believed in propaganda or maybe there's another motive to this statement of them i don't know.
at least no right thinking person will threatened massacre to a group of people or tribe especially the people you refer as brothers. until truckpusher shows me a valid evidence I'll take it that he just used it to justify his statements.

Julius Cesar was stabbed to death in war front but he died not because of the wound but because of the betrayal pain, disappointment from a trusted friend and ally.

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We Igbos can't abandone our kid brothers cos of their past mistake,We would vote Wike,its better than supporting Apc and Buhari that talked about 5percent and his lopsided appointments!

Continue making a fool of yourself. We have nothingnwith wike, he is an ikwerre man and they are not Igbos. Give him your support and he will use it but when he wins, he will be quick to remind you that he is Niger Delta nd not Igbo. Stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by dyungrules(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
it doesnt feel nice,yeah.now the ss guys using the igbos like they intend using them to get a biafra nation that has no place for th niger deltans

1 Like

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by ghostmist: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
OGA, WE ARE NOT SUPPORTING ANYBODY. LET THEM SUPPORT THEMSELVES!

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by DeviIhimself: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
bloodykiller,if i slap you eh! You think this is a joking matter abi? If you have nothing to contribute,i advice you to remain at the viewers section and watch.

i repeat just Sharap this is not a woman affairs i know you guys are jubilating on the ongoing situation.

continue

i no blame una

onye apari angry
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by warrior01: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:

The same Gej he quickly denied because he lost the presidential election.Tufiakwa! bunch of traitors. Henceforth, all tribes should speak for themselves. No more Niger Delta or South south solidarity.

6 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
Because of the blind support of Igbos for Jonathan,we have been relegated politically in the scheme of things. While the ijaws and the ND have moved forward embracing Buhari's government,Igbos are still bitter that Jonathan lost the election. We are now crying more than the bereaved.
The political romance between the Niger-Delta and Igbos is over!

We hate Apc more,that's why we would vote Wike again in Rivers
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Continue making a fool of yourself. We have nothingnwith wike, he is an ikwerre man and they are not Igbos. Give him your support and he will use it but when he wins, he will be quick to remind you that he is Niger Delta nd not Igbo. Stop this nonsense.
Its better than Supporting Apc and Ameachi who is Ikwerre too
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by warrior01: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
dyungrules:
it doesnt feel nice,yeah.now the ss guys using the igbos like they intend using them to get a biafra nation that has no place for th niger deltans

Please who are the "Niger Deltans" you talked about?

2 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

eurobomber is back as an apc bastard not suprised and he's capitalizing on this dispute. that's why what TonyeBarcanista and truckpusher said keeps paining me and noting pains me more than this division and the jubilation from apc. surly they have succeeded in their normal tactics (divide and rule).

they allowed propaganda to get the best of them, i challenged truckpusher the other time to show me a valid proof to his claim that SS minorities will be massacred if not in support of the freedom struggle but he couldn't because he believed in propaganda or maybe there's another motive to this statement of them i don't know.
at least no right thinking person will threatened massacre to a group of people or tribe especially the people you refer as brothers. until truckpusher shows me a valid evidence I'll take it that he just used it to justify his statements.

Julius Cesar was stabbed to death in war front but he died not because of the wound but because of the betrayal pain, disappointment from a trusted friend and ally.

You are a lightweight, a dullard and a fool. This goes beyond APC vs PDP, this is about the general good of my Igbo race. To hell with ss, we have nothing with them. Whoever wins in the forth coming Rivers elections does not concern us, rivers is in the ss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its better than Supporting Apc and Ameachi who is Ikwerre too

We are not supporting APC and will not support wike of PDP either. Whoever wins does not matter to us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:

This is the problem of cursed ediots like you, the thread is about SS/SE but you had to bring in Yoruba to the foolishness ravaging your pathetic family. You hate them but cant stop trooping to there land everyday, you should be ashamed of your useless life. I would have curse the whole yeebhoes here but will respect Eurobomber and Berem on this thread. Stick to the thread and leave Yoruba out of your madness.

who told you im in your cursed landare you deranged??
GO ahead and curse me if you like,that's what you tribalistic lot are good at anyways.
Your curses will go back to you and your miserable lineage.
Bastard!,you sound like you were anally raped by your junkie father.
Miserable scallywat,the only life you have is on nairaland.
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
freeglobe after election i kept quite and only read not comment but this ss insults on igbo is getting too much. let it not look like we are forcing them or something, let us mind our business for once. it was normally HAUSA IGBO YORUBA but now it is turning to HAUSA YORUBA AND SS.
we have done alot for this elusive unit.

5 Likes

Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by MrMbaM: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
TellingItAsItIs:

who told you im in your cursed landare you deranged??
GO ahead and curse me if you like,that's what you tribalistic lot are good at anyways.
Your curses will go back to you and your miserable lineage.
Bastard!,you sound like you were anally raped by your junkie father.
Miserable scallywat,the only life you have is on nairaland.
[/s]

Trash from a accursed b.astard sired by a lazy wh.ore, you foolish late father must be deranged, no wonder he was stoned to death. Shameless thing, you should go end your pathetic life before you infect your cursed siblings with your stupidity. Woe betides you and your generations. Ugly osu ediot.
Re: River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rotimi47:
While you have made Igbos our NO:1 enemy and as such we will even pick the fulanis over the Igbos if we're asked to pick one among them.

Chest beater playing hate/tribal politics since time immemorial!!!
Nobody cares.we can and have been surviving y'all anyways.

I love how the Fulani is dealing with y'all gradually,you fools will soon come to terms with the fact that you have been used and dumped!!

y'all are not called south WASTERNERS for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 New Infectious Disease Treatment Centers Under Construction Across Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Omote Biafra Breaks Down In Tears - VIDEO / Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting CulpritsĀ in Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.