Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists (28771 Views)

Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't / Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by bettercreature(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
mascot87:
For every developed State in Nigeria is no man land for d igbos. If na Borno or Anambra, they no go call am no man land. Funny people
Igbos are land grabbers,that was the major reason the Oba of Lagos wanted to push them into lagoon

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by stebell(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Truckpusher IzonOwei Dearpreye Erunz Stebell Goodboiy HopeAtHand Enahi etc..

Please correct me IF I'm wrong.

God in heaven knows the blood flowing in me is Ijaw. I'll not want to be associated with any other tribe wen it comes to going a seperate way.
I love the Ibos
But i love ma Ijaw people more

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

In the Fullness of time grin! Honestly, politics aside, I hate this barcanista of a character!

The guy must be a low lifer; No principle. Was wondering how an old man like Edwin Clark could deny Gej without battling an eyelid and now this! Tufiakwa! Barcanista must have the same Dna with Judas

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Nigeria as a whole is no mans land according to our constitution. If you doubt me, study the land use act. All the land in Nigeria is held by the government. Igbos did not make Nigeria a no mans land. Nigerian government (military) made Nigeria a no mans land as a way to steal oil from the locals without pay. Know your history.

So when Igbos say any Nigerian city is a no mans land, they are not far from the truth because your Nigerian constitution made it that way. If you hate it then organize a national conference and change the evil constitution.

silly talk. were your ancestors not part of the people who wrote the constitution?

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Igbos are land grabbers,that was the major reason the Oba of Lagos wanted to push them into lagoon

Please educate us which land have they grabbed?

20 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by joeyfire(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
So you guys have successfully used and dumped us? grin grin grin

Fear Ndi Mba Mmiri!

That's why my father advised us not to have anything to with Ndi Mba mmiri except on personal interest...

Chai. I hate to admit but the efulefus were right from the beginning grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So you mean,We IGBOs in PH should not vote Wike or you mean,you only need our votes during elections,cos I did't see any Igbo claiming PH with the natives there,are u sure ure not giving PDP problems? I no understand you at all.
You should re-read what I wrote. I said
TonyeBarcanista:

On the contrary, I am 100% pro-PDP. This subject is however not about PDP or APC. It is about our land, our ancestry and our territory.

I never asked anyone not to vote Wike. I'm pro-Wike campaigner.
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by bettercreature(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
wirinet:
100% supported. I have always told the Igbos on this forum that non Igbo tribes of the Nigerdelta wants nothing to do with their utopia - Biafra, but they often get offended, cursing and calling us all kinds of derogatory names like Yoruba ( Yoruba is the most derogatory name to a Biafran), backstabber, efulefu, slave, etc. Is alliance by force?

I understand their pains, Igbos need Portharcourt for sea access, and they would fight tooth and nail to include it in their Biafra. Without Portharcourt, no Biafra.

Biafrans are now calling the whole of Portharcourt Igbo land. Imagine how Yorubas feel when they say Lagos is no man's land and not Yoruba land.

Barcanista, just prepare yourself for serious war over Igwe-Ocha. You will be surprised that majority of those claiming Portharcourt are not even Ikwerre, but Igbos from anambra and imo.
Exactly what my father says,you are damn intelligent,IGBO SURELY NEED PORTHARCOURT FOR THEIR SEA ACCESS AND THEY WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN TO GET IT as any land luck country are always poor

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by owobokiri(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
And suddenly you're the mouthpiece of those persons you just mentioned ?

I don't get into this kind of threads because i stongly beleive that folks have got a right to choose wherever they want to belong, but maybe i have to from now on... I read all your rants through the weekend and i highly doubt if you are sane... You even went to the height of saying that there are no igbos in the south south or is it Rivers and if there was any need to confirm your octane level of stewpidity, there it was. Egbema is divided into two. One in Imo State and another in Rivers. I guess siblings are no more siblings because one empty truckpusher is desperate to create his own mini kingdom so he can dominate.I don't even know who you are and who you represent. You are an unknown quantity and i have mentioned names of River states political holders who have not made any pretensions about their identity.. So who are you? Why should i take your warped opinion more serious? Anybody is free to be where he or she wants to be but you have no right to act like anybody's spokesman , more especially when you may just be an interloper. . Once again, i take the opinion of those able young men who were arrested protesting for their freedom few days ago more serious than the noisy rants of faceless buffoons like you...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by bettercreature(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:

Please educate us which land have they grabbed?
Am sure you are alive when you land grabbers said LAGOS is no man's land,and you are here when your thief brothers were trying to rename portharcourt

11 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by AZeD1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you say you believe in peoples right to self determination, and you are attacking the OP then you need to look yourself in the mirror.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Obiagu1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't know why some Igbos are angry and calling me names. I never abused them nor malign them. Only made some clarifications as they are. At no time did I tell anyone the contrary of what I just wrote. It's unfortunate though but we must stand together and define our destiny without fear or favor.

Stop revising history.
Keep your claim of Opobo and Bonny to yourself because it irritates us.

You people are really annoying and confrontational.

Igbos protested on Ikwerre land and you, an Ijaw man, attacked the Igbo. Damn it!
The Igbos you attacked were even indigenous Rivers Igbos.

Here you are claiming Opobo and Bonny.
Mister, leave Opobo and Bonny out of your claims until a referendum is conducted. If they decide to join Ijaws, fine but they have to choose between their two ancestries. Their mother tongue is even Igbo .
You are NOT their mouthpiece..

You people will be the ones talking about expansionism while you are the chief land grabbers.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
I like op
me too smiles, don't get me wrong am married.
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Am sure you are alive when you land grabbers said LAGOS is no man's land,and you are here when your thief brothers were trying to rename portharcourt

Igbos didn't say so, the Nigerian Constitution which the Igbos fought against says so. Till then Lagos and other lands belongs to no one but all. Thank me for educating you

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Eastlink(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Exactly what my father says,you are damn intelligent,IGBO SURELY NEED PORTHARCOURT FOR THEIR SEA ACCESS AND THEY WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN TO GET IT as any land luck country are always poor
Igbo need P/H for sea access. Just hear yourself talk. So my community that form part of Rivers state is inconsequential right? I can bet my life anywhere that the major reason Igbo are talking about P/H is because of us(their kit and kin) trapped in it. The same way you want a united Ijawland is the exact way Ndigbo want an indivisible Igboland with all Igbo sub-groups carved inside. The day we are detach from there is the day they (Igbos) will bury the thought of your existence.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Overtime there has been growing number of threads and comments by some Igbo loyalists and sympathisers of IPOB led Biafra ideology over the position of the South-South ethnic groups and in particular, Rivers state. Some have started seeing us as antagonists to the aspiration of the Igbo nation, while some others have moved towards casting aspersions on some of us.

Let me start by stating clearly that my determination to support every legitimate struggle and respect the right of self-determination by any group(s) is irreversible. However, I believe it will be proper to make some things clear with respect to IPOB led Biafran ideology.

1. Nobody in the Niger Delta and Rivers state is against Igbo
What we are saying is very simple. We respect your right to self-determine your destiny, you should also respect our right to self-determine ours. Don't determine for us even if you don't agree with us. If you believe that we have common destiny, state your terms and allow us state ours. Where there is no consensus, allow us determine our next step. If we believe in an indivisible Nigeria or a United Republic of some ethnic minorities within the region, it should be respected. Nobody should be villified for their own choice neither do we have the right to villify Igbos for wanting their land and territory out.

2. Show Respect For Our Territories:
I believe that it was Kanu that spread the fable that Portharcourt is an Igbo city, which some of you now call Igweocha. This is absolutely insulting on us the Okrikans/Ijaws especially. The city of Portharcourt is shared between the Okrikans and Ikwerres. The portion owned by Okrikans have been our fishing port for centuries. The record is there. Ikwerres are not fishermen, hence, a reflection of their settlement. The Okrikans are 100% Ijaws and 0% Igbos. Our portion of PHC is NOT Igweocha and has never been. I am not aware that the Ikwerres wish to call theirs Igweocha but in the event that they wish to, it is left for the Okrikans, Ikwerres and Rivers state government to rename the city altogether and we (Okrikans) shall determine an appropriate name for our portion of the city.

3. Show Respect For Our Land:
I have also been reading tales by sunset by some people saying that Opobo is Igboland. That is a grave insult to the Ijaws and is highly unacceptable. For the record, Opobo kingdom was formerly part of Bonny Kingdom, owned and inhabited by the Ijaws who are proud of their ancestry. The name of the Kingdom is Opoboama, and it was named after former Bonny King Opubo. The land and people pre-existed even before the coming of Jaja, an Igbo slave that was bought by Bonny chief Alali Opubo, Head of Opubo Annie Royal House. For the record, Jaja never found Opobo. He however led a section of Anna Pepple Wari(House) to break Opobo from Bonny Kingdom with the same territory and Ijaw people. The ijaw chiefs never made mistake in making Jaja their first king of the kingdom. The case of Jaja can be likened to Joseph that was an Hebrew slave but rose to become a Prime minister and Head of Government in Egypt. His ascension neither makes Egypt to be an Hebrew land neither does it make the Egyptians as Hebrews. All these are well documented. I have to state that the Ijaw nation is not in land dispute with anyone over any of our territory in the riverine areas of Rivers state. From Kalasunju, Kalaibiama, and Epellema etc are all Ijaw communities in Opobo kingdom. Similarly, Ndoki is undisputed Ijawland. In fact, Ndoki is nicknamed "kala-krike" that is mini Wakrike(Okrika). It is believed that they are descendants of Okrika kingdom. We are all Ijaws. I am stating this to educate those that may not be aware.

4. Respect For Our Brothers And Neighbours:
The people of Rivers state from Ogba, Ikwerre, Ogoni etcetera have suffered together, sacrificed a lot together and even disagreed on issues with each other at differnt times. If in their wisdom they deny being Igbos, Yoruba or Biafrans. It is their right and must be respected irrespective of whether they bear Uche, Yakubu or Folashade. The South South geopolitical zone though a political arrangement but has brought avenue for collective unity. The position of the Binis, Esans, Itsekiris, Ibibios, Urhobo, Anang etcetera should be respected. Their land, their decision and their people. No group or persons deserves to be insulted.

5. Stop Using Jonathan/PDP As Blackmail Tool:
God knows that we recognise and appreciate the support you guys gave to our brother Jonathan and his party, PDP. But, that shouldn't be a blackmail tool as expressed by some IPOB people. When it comes to ethnic/territorial issues, we have to drop the toga of partisanship and address issues from the position of our respective groups and maintain our own interest. It doesn't mean that we don't appreciate your support and sacrifice for GEJ/Wike/PDP. In fact, God sparing our lives we shall support an Igboman from South east for VP slot under PDP. Blackmailing us with the support given to Jonathan is unfair in every sense.

My dear Igbo cousins, we don't hate you. We are not your antagonists. We appreciate your support and solicit your continuous support for our people. We appreciate the sacrifice you have made for our sons and daughters. Personally, I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Igbos and I appreciate it from the depth of my heart. Be rest assured of the love and support of all Niger-Deltans worldwide. This love and support is not just only for the Igbos, but to every Nigerian irrespective of ethnic affiliation that desires the progress of our people.

Our peaceful co-habitation, trusts and love can only be guaranteed when we make respect our watch word.

May God Lead Us Right and Bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Rilwayne001: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Woooow! See how our Igbo brothers are wailing at the bitter truth from tonyebarcanista, whom they have been buttlicking for being an antagonist to APC.. grin grin warrior01 being wailing like a dog. WE nigerdeltans made ourself clear that we are not aligning with you on your biafra struggle, is it by force?

Man, this is a very nice thread. cheesy

spanishkid:
Tell me o. These igbos never fail to amuse me. I've never met a tribe as greedy and thirsty for other people's land like the igbos. Their lands are cursed and not fit for anything. That's why they migrate in packs to other regions and even at that they don't want to know they're visitors and not indigenous people of that land. Igbos are natural born losers and land grabbers. This was what ojukwu of cursed memory was trying to do. Igbos want to annex our lands cos their lands are cursed. They use the votes they gave Gej as a cheap tool in trying to blackmail the SS into their useless biafran map. I'm happy we are speaking with one voice. We the people of SS say NO to biafra. Igbos are petty thieves. They can never change. If Nigeria is to divide today I'll join the Niger Delta Republic and not Biafra. God bless you tonyebarcanista. Do you know how many times I've been called Yoruba and accuse of running multiple monikers? I think the time has come for the people of SS to start sending these ingrates back to their wastelands.

^^^Very poignant post sir… very poignant smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
ghostmist:
OGA...point of correction:WE DO NOT SHARE ANY COMMON OBJECTIVES WITH YOU GUYS.share your objectives with yourselves,by yourselves and for yourselves.we agree we were foolish in our over zealous support for jonathan,and that mistake would never repeat itself again.we do not see you people as our brothers neither do we intend going into any alliance whatsoever with you folks;cos, you are extremely unreliable and totally untrustworthy.Just like your fathers,you guys would gleefully stab us in the back all over again.
who said you guys were foolish for supporting GEJ..the point here is assumptions should not be made that the ijaws are automatically biafrans..thats all....the Igbos will need to sit down and discuss the issue of biafra on a round table and with an open mind with the niger delta and not forcefully make assumptions...the niger delta would want a break away from Nigeria as much as you guys do...we are both tired of the North and their blood sucking ways...

If Nigeria has to be one then we should ensure resource control/true federalism is practiced...I personally would want to see an igbo man rule nigeria...no vex my bro...e hear?...

5 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
uncleUPRIGHT:
If you think tonyebarcanista is mad click like
if you think he's not click share
for voicing his views u are the mad person here!! why not counter him with sheer facts than this absurd foolishness of urs.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Noneroone:
bla bla bla. i no more take you serious

grow up. won't u defend ur heritage if the need arises stop been an arseeee.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ballmer:

Tonye, I support you on this but please leave that lady out of your delusion.

Do not discuss anything beside politics with her or else I will burn down the NigerDelta.

You dey hear me so

That aside it is on thread such as this Nigerians would understand the difference btw the Igbos and the Yorubas.

I know how enraged many Yoruba who supported APC were when Barcanista switched camps. So many were disappointed but many more understand that any Nigerians as a right to his or her choice.

Tonye if you see one Igbo come to your rescue against the shameless balderdash from the covetous Igbos call my name.

You have buried yourself in the midst of the tribe of hatred. You go no say kaki no be leader. I pray God rescue from this storm.

Anyway I know you have thick skin for insult so enjoy it while Igbos never stop raining it because it's bound to last forever with them.

That is the difference btw the Yoruba n Igbo
From the word go I never abused the Igbo nation. I never at any time cede PH or any Ijawland to them. Why are some of them upset because I stated the obvious on the status of our territories? Should I, as an Ijaw let go of our patrimony for the sake of friendship? Is it not fair that we define and respect our boundaries for relationship to thrive? I don't know the problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by bettercreature(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:

Igbos didn't say so, the Nigerian Constitution which the Igbos fought against says so. Till then Lagos and other lands belongs to no one but all. Thank me for educating you
Go and tell that to OBA of AKURE who disgraced your tribe few days ago

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
It is simple, the ijaws can form their republic, we cannot hold them back, but they must not attempt to stop us from bonding with our kinsmen in rivers state also.

We want an all-igbo Biafra, and we shall not allow our brothers to be trapped in Nigeria, just for the joy of the ijaws.

We have done our best for you, its over at this point.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

From the word go I never abused the Igbo nation. I never at any time cede PH or any Ijawland to them. Why are some of them upset because I stated the obvious on the status of our territories? Should I, as an Ijaw let go of our patrimony for the sake of friendship? Is it not fair that we define and respect our boundaries for relationship to thrive? I don't know the problem.

Your lie is simple but grave. "That there are no Igbo people in rivers state, even in parchments"

Really?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Chigold101(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Truckpusher IzonOwei Dearpreye Erunz Stebell Goodboiy HopeAtHand Enahi etc..

Please correct me IF I'm wrong.
please what was the mame of the place originally called PH before LL named it after his fellow Briton?
I really want to know because I am sure it was not called Port Harcourt until the British came and it was in 1913.
Nigeria has done us so much bad that history has been destroyed and today we are like the Egyptians Turkish people with false history.
The Egyptians and Turkish could be forgiven because the Arabs wiped out a generation and transferred another generation before they were able to change their history.
But we, our parents and grand parents were never displaced. They lived died and still live in our land, yet, we have no history. We do not know our history. We speculate our history.
Prior to the Civil war, there is a place called bight of Biafra, shortly after the civil war it's name became bight of Bonny. This is just funny and that is how they killed us by making us people without root nor history.
I am Igbo from Anambra State, I grew up in Bamenda in Northwest Province of Cameroun. I read books and publications in my early teens on Nigeria and Biafra issue. I read things that made me to weep.
Most of those publications were never allowed in Nigeria. Why because it will open up old wounds.
Today many people do nor know their history, in short no Nigerian youth below the age 30 know for sure anything about his or her people especially if the person is from River State and some part of Anambra state. Why? Because after the war, many falsehood were drummed into our heads. Why? Because history was removed from our secondary schools so that we don't ask questions.

Today PH has really expanded more than what it was in 1940s. PH was just on Ikwerre land but with urbanisation and expansion because of rural movement to urban areas, other lands other than Ikwerre land became PH too.

Just like someone who do not know boundary between Ogun and Lagos before 2002, might find it difficult to do now ( that's if you are coming through Shagamu by Lagos Ibadan ExpWay).

I wonder what I will tell my children before I die...

My conclusion is this: WHAT WAS THE NAME OF PH BEFORE WHITE MEN CAME?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Osode: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
My full support goes to 'Barca' on this one. This period calls for the greatest unity of purpose from the peoples of the south east and south south. This is hardly the time for breaking of ranks amongst the peoples of the 'lower niger'. All most come to a concensus on these sensitive issues if any real progress can be made in any of the options that are befor us as a region, and most certainly, mutual respesct for each others sensitivities is the way to go.
In the worst case scenario(as even for optimists, nigeria proves more irredeemable by the day)... Still, A united chekoslovakia had to leave the USSR befor the Slavs and Cheks nations could later peacefully emerge. Meaning they were careful to do what Tonye is sudgesting till they left 'Eygpt'... An not Befor.
So pls Tonye, dont give up because of the clearly unwaranted attacks i've seen so far on ur person. U most take solace in the fact that there are many of 'Us' who have a deeper insight here 'in the shadows' who sincerly admire u... Even if not as noisy as ur traducers... Here. The likes of the Warrior Queen, MizMiColly also always seem to have these 'deeper perspective'. I'd be glad 2 know her take on these issues.
Concience is an open Wound...
I have a Server to Configure. Peace

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by bettercreature(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eastlink:
Igbo need P/H for sea access. Just hear yourself talk. So my community that form part of Rivers state is inconsequential right? I can bet my life anywhere that the major reason Igbo are talking about P/H is because of us(their kit and kin) trapped in it. The same way you want a united Ijawland is the exact way Ndigbo want an indivisible Igboland with all Igbo sub-groups carved inside. The day we are detach from there is the day they (Igbos) will bury the thought of your existence.
We are talking about one of the largest sea port in the world here,Ijaw people must stay united and must demand their own state anytime the map is on TABLE,it must be done the same way SOVIET UNION was cut into pieces

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by januzaj(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
there are Yorubas in kogi....you can never hear any yoruba saying kogi belongs to yoruba.......or saying kogi is a no man's land....Some Ebira,Kaba bear yoruba names,Speak yoruba...buh you wont hear Us calling them Yoruba....Kaba is Kaba..Ebira is Ebira....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by ChinenyeN(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Similarly, Ndoki is undisputed Ijawland.

It's long-since time you all put an end to this lie. We have now come to a point in history where it is no longer necessary to lie for the sake of self-determination.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Dreambeat: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Barcanista is biting more than he can chew.Your revisionist attitude is sickening.You need to read more and do more research because your ignorance is becoming irredeemable.

18 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by ojinji: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
leave this Igbo south south trash. everybody knows is kith and kin. besides there are only a few tiny countries that have one ethnic people. Nnamdi is Igbo to everyone for whoever that cares so stop waisting your time responding to anyone. We should be interested in issues to bring progress to all and not waist valuable time on Ijaw Igbo. Ijaw is not all that south south has. Have you been getting this kind of attention from Ibiboo/anang/effik. employ your time on better things my brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by nextdoor84(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:

The very last time I checked, Uruguay, Papua,Togo, Benin,Senegal, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Guinea Bissau, just to mention a few, all have access to the sea but still remained poor despite your so called access....Determination and passion of any country citizens is what always make the difference. ..Shavua tov!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Umar, A Self Taught Engineer Who Makes Bicycles From Borno - Photos / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened / DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.