Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. (2674 Views)

How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / Friendship, An Essential Element To Sustainable Intimacy Between Couples. / Is It Acceptable And Sustainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
hmmm been away at work, so what has been happening here and what is this i am reading on here of op being a guy and all, darkskingoddess nice pics, it pays to be urself and not fake and front like alot of others here, @darkskin, that's also my nickname, enjoy ur day and people pls ad pls and pls let's try and fish every fake account out, cos some girls i noticed here really act weird when u talk to them privately, like they are guys with female names on here, my take tho
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
hmmm been away at work, so what has been happening here and what is this i am reading on here of op being a guy and all, darkskingoddess nice pics, it pays to be urself and not fake and front like alot of others here, @darkskin, that's also my nickname, enjoy ur day and people pls ad pls and pls let's try and fish every fake account out, cos some girls i noticed here really act weird when u talk to them privately, like they are guys with female names on here, my take tho

Thank you for the compliment kiss
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Thank you for the compliment kiss

you are welcome queen, come on the email side
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by vizkiz: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

OK, aproved cheesy

There is Still a problem though undecided
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

OK, aproved cheesy

There is Still a problem though undecided

What is the issue?
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by vizkiz: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

What is the issue?

why do you keep hiding your face, not like you are a terrorist or something tongue
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tinalex:
coollol...this is very funny!! watching shaaa
Tina what is it you are watching, don't tell me you are watching what i am watching, cos it won't be enough watching for both usd to be watching what i think you are watching that i was also watching, you get me! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

why do you keep hiding your face, not like you are a terrorist or something tongue

Just a habit I suppose. You can see my face in my DP tho.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by delectablegyal(f): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Really! M becoming more popular dan the owner of nairaland.

U cn continue with ur lies, i dn't care.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by KingTom(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Doc,Which kind medicine we go prescribe for them naw
Na just paracetamol o grin
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

Lies? Where? Lol!!
After all the proof I've presented, you still have the nerve to call me a liar?
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by delectablegyal(f): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Lies? Where? Lol!!
After all the proof I've presented, you still have the nerve to call me a liar?

where is the proof?
U r promoting yasef cos u knw, undoubtedly, delectablegyal is the most beautiful nairalander.
Some i.diots are already complimenting u. Where were u b4 nw? U r jez using ma username to mk a name for yasef.
I dn't care.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by vizkiz: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Just a habit I suppose. You can see my face in my DP tho.

you'v gat a pretty face anyway
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

you'v gat a pretty face anyway

Aw thank you! *blushes*
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is drama. 'Accusation n Denials' gadem! But really, who cares? We hv fun!
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

where is the proof?
U r promoting yasef cos u knw, undoubtedly, delectablegyal is the most beautiful nairalander.
Some i.diots are already complimenting u. Where were u b4 nw? U r jez using ma username to mk a name for yasef.
I dn't care.

Ma.You Re indeed the most beautiful Nairalander
.Your beauty radiates and shine bright like a Diamond..

I saw your posts too.Very very intelligent and conscious posts.. Don't mind these people jare.

But please u can put another picture or write your name on a paper to shut them up ..Abi NCAA??
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by EmmyBassmond: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

your thread has been derailed right from the first commenter on this thread, isn't it axiomatic that your bubble has been punctured?!!
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Prince16: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:

I didn't change, I was just in a
different mood at that time.
Hmmmm....,
Hebrew 4:13 noffin can be hidden.......
Mark 9v23...... Once one believes!!!
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by falconey(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Prince16:

Hmmmm....,
Hebrew 4:13 noffin can be hidden.........
Mark 9v23...... Once one believes!!!

ok. What are we talking about?
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

put ur picture. Is dat too much to ask for?
were your own picture
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Prince16:
Hmmmm...., Hebrew 4:13 noffin can be hidden....... Mark 9v23...... Once one believes!!!
stop misquoting the bible.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Prince16: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Hahahahahahahaha!
Jollyjoy, d post isn't abt d thread!
It's was 4 falcony!
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic / Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.