Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. (2635 Views)

How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / Friendship, An Essential Element To Sustainable Intimacy Between Couples. / Is It Acceptable And Sustainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by delectablegyal(f): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
When I was a little child, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every now and then. And I remember one night in particular when she had made breakfast after a long, hard day at work.
On that evening so long ago, my mom placed a plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits in front of my dad. I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my day was at school. I don’t remember what I told him that night, but I do remember watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat every bite!
When I got up from the table that evening, I remember hearing my mom apologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I’ll never forget what he said: “Baby, I love burned biscuits.”
Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he really liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said, “Your Mum put in a hard day at work today and she’s real tired. And besides – a little burned biscuit never hurt anyone!”
You know, life is full of imperfect things… and imperfect people. I’m not the best housekeeper or cook. What I’ve learned over the years is that learning to accept each other’s faults – and choosing to celebrate each other’s differences – is one of the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship.

Source: naijapals' confession section.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by falconey(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
someone just exposed you and you are here creating crap thread!

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by delectablegyal(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

so u r one of the i.diots who believed dat fool? I'm disappointed.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

Are u the person in your dp?

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by delectablegyal(f): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Are u the person in your dp?

u ursef gan, u r a guy. U fink everybody will be like u. Dn't ask me silly question.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by gamaliel121(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by falconey(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

I didn't know people whom believe fact with proof are called 'I.diot'

I don't care about your miserable and low-life.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by delectablegyal(f): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

which silly proof?
So u r telling me dat anybody cannot tk my picture and place it anywhere online? Ani u r an i.diot.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by misspicy(f): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:

I didn't know people whom believe fact with
proof are called 'I.diot'
I don't care about your miserable and low-life.

wow u af really changed tho.....you now type with courtsey...btw ur comments scarce oooi
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by falconey(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

which silly proof?
So u r telling me dat anybody cannot tk my picture and place it anywhere online? Ani u r an i.diot.

hey dumbfvck I don't care!!
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
LOL, someone is upset. Whoever the hell you are, don't insult me. I am far from a "fool".

If you're the person in your DP, it's quite simple-- post another selfie. You claim to be the most beautiful on this site, calling others ugly... yet you have ONE picture. You expect anyone to believe that? Lmao! Give up!
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by falconey(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

wow u af really changed tho.....you now type with courtsey...btw ur comments scarce oooi

I didn't change, I was just in a different mood at that time.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

u ursef gan, u r a guy. U fink everybody will be like u. Dn't ask me silly question.
Lol, I av met Truckpusher more than once, held the hands of Tonyebarcanista and walk like brother and sister in Christ , called tosyne2much, agar.awu23, Aminat, JollyJoy,Ask4bigNeyo, Iamcharis and chat on whatsapp with many other Nairalanders so tell me what made me a guy cos I didn't upload pix. I changed my whatsapp number cos that too. And chat on fb with Mr carrot and many others so I'm not fake dear

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by gamaliel121(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
It is easy say... With all this advice and shiit.. The rate of break up is on the rise...
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by delectablegyal(f): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, I av met Truckpusher more than once, held the hands of Tonyebarcanista and walk like brother and sister in Christ , called tosyne2much, agar.awu23, Aminat, JollyJoy,Ask4bigNeyo, Iamcharis and chat on whatsapp with many other Nairalanders so tell me what made me a guy cos I didn't upload pix. I changed my whatsapp number cos that too. And chat on fb with Mr carrot and many others so I'm not fake dear

put ur picture. Is dat too much to ask for?
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=delectablegyal post=39383650]
put ur picture. Is dat too much to ask for?
[/quote
QaterPlayboy this boy is looking for my trouble.
Guy go and sleep you're busted. I promised to upload my pix on my birthday Nov 15 and I'll do it. I'm not a fake asß like u.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by misspicy(f): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
i see
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by vizkiz: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=20pt] i will say nothing yet. Let me watch your next step. I know you are not a guy, but I know you are not the girl on your dp... I didn't say anything about this before now because i have no business Dealing with you Neither am i one of the "fake account cops" here on nairaland.

So answer the simple and short question @ delectablegyal

IS THAT YOU ON YOUR DP? [/size]
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

[size=20pt] i will say nothing yet. Let me watch your next step. I know you are not a guy, but I know you are not the girl on your dp... I didn't say anything about this before now because i have no business Dealing with you Neither am i one of the "fake account cops here on nairaland.

So answer the simple and short question

IS THAT YOU ON YOUR DP? [/size]

YES IT IS ME. YES, YES, YES. I'll post a proof pic soon since you are so adamant about it. I can't wait for your response when you discover that I am not lying, lol.
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
King
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by vizkiz: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

YES IT IS ME. YES, YES, YES. I'll post a proof pic soon since you are so adamant about it. I can't wait for your response when you discover that I am not lying, lol.

I actually meant to quote the op not you. Awkward tongue
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by KingTom(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

we await the pic grin
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

I actually meant to quote the op not you. Awkward tongue

Ohhh ok. Lol I was starting to get irritated! grin
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na fools full Nairaland a beg...wetun concern me ??
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by vizkiz: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Ohhh ok. Lol I was starting to get irritated! grin

doesn't change the fact that i am beginning to loose Patience waiting for the picture undecided
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Na fools full Nairaland a beg...wetun concern me ??
boss I tire o
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

doesn't change the fact that i am beginning to loose Patience waiting for the picture undecided

That is not my problem. When I get home I'll take a picture in the exact spot my DP was taken. Be patient!
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
KingTom:
boss I tire o
Doc,Which kind medicine we go prescribe for them naw
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by vizkiz: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

That is not my problem. When I get home I'll take a picture in the exact spot my DP was taken. Be patient!

the exact spot is not my problem. Are you backing out of our deal? undecided
Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

[email] Change your pics [/email]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by darkskingoddess(f): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

the exact spot is not my problem. Are you backing out of our deal? undecided

Re: How To Build A Sustainable Relationship. by Tinalex(f): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
coollol...this is very funny!! watching shaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed / She Is Angry Because I Said This..... / Checkout Remote Control for controling Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.