Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] (195763 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by admax(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Imagine, people are cool with all these guys having expensive cars and living in mansions but will start talking trash to men of God. Your prayers to wish Pastors and Christians to remain poor will not work!

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by MrLaw101(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
BENZ for CLASSIC MEN only cool
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by smartn09(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
WAX HARDER GUYS! .......IF YOU KNOW YOUR WAY, MAKE YOUR MONEY, NO QUESTION NEEDED.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by IlekeHD: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Instead of building companies and businesses........mtcxhewwww
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by bummyla(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
I Hope You Guys Have Investments To Sustain Your Lifestyle Till The End? Food For Thought! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Kudducini(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
These Nigerians With Their Useless Cars Hmm I Wonder What Would Be Their Position If Musicians All Over The World Starts Posing With Their Fleet Of Cars
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by adeoba2008(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ori iya mio, mi oooo. Na Godwin ooooo
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Mosb(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Unscramble this word: ogueruapocenarriums. N500 airtime transfer to whoever gets it
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Smartresult(f): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
chucksp:
i am gay
madness begets madness
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by batulakarada: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
wheredemdey:
All these poor boastful boys that flaunt tokunboh cars and semi detached duplexes on 300sqmeters land have all gone awol since Linda posted her banana island mansion on social media.... grin grin

That's class....i hv absolutely no iota of respect for all these celebrities....they are al struggling boys and girls...heck we might even be richer than most of them

This liar liar...choke on a d11ck....ur post is irrelevant....you lost our respect the moment you lied about losing ur mirage iphone6

Loser and his silllly diva song...go get a job and a life succker
Trust me you are richer than most of them...is all flash and glam.Fakeness everywhere
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who recycled this post. Op is jobless. He goes into music cos of what he sees from these artists. For music passion op has non.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by x6blade(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
georgen2u:

Who said Blogging and Online Entrepreneur Doesn't Pay?
I Love that just a single showcase of Lindas House all the listed stuff above became house boys to her
and who said those "boys" don't have houses worth 10s probably 100s of millions
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by pauldehero(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
you cant talk music without nigeria, it is because we are the best in all that we do, for years we own the african music, and we are still holding on, many said that no melodic song will stand R. Kellys storm is over, but this new hit glo unlimited has silence the world of music. Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http://www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Kingsasian(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
horexy:

Ok undecided Let 'em drive d cars to heaven angry Two cars (max 3) are enough. They can't drive two cars at d same time... *just saying and definitely not hating*
well said
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by idu1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
wheredemdey:
All these poor boastful boys that flaunt tokunboh cars and semi detached duplexes on 300sqmeters land have all gone awol since Linda posted her banana island mansion on social media.... grin grin

That's class....i hv absolutely no iota of respect for all these celebrities....they are al struggling boys and girls...heck we might even be richer than most of them

This liar liar...choke on a d11ck....ur post is irrelevant....you lost our respect the moment you lied about losing ur mirage iphone6

Loser and his silllly diva song...go get a job and a life succker
gringringringrin
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by surewizzy: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
coolwizzy @star bowi d unconpitable
wizzy @star bowi d unconpitable
wizzy @star bowi d unconpitable
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by standfit5(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Smartresult:
nice one but get ready for NYSC, if you don't what it mean then NYSC stands for national youth service corps but to people WHO have actually went through it often refer to it as now your suffering continues.
The condition in which most graduate are subjected to in the name of service to their fatherland is so pathetic. After years of struggle in higher institution of learning graduates are subjected to another struggle in the name NYSC.
With the current condition of living, N19, 800, is not enough for most students up keep. Though, the current president has promise to increase the corps members allowance from N19, 800 to N50, 000 in one of his interview with pressmen in 2014, the president has also reaffirm that he has a special package for youth corps members, no body know how this package is going to be but many hope that it will include the allowance increment.
The program should be improved because it is not career wise, corps member are not sent to the right place during their secontinue reading

check/refer this

Do you have a serving youth corper brother, sister, friends or relative.?

The BOI and NYSC graduate entrepreneurship fund (GEF) application is now open.

Loans up to N2m could be provided to assist them start a business.

Visit www.boinigeria.com/gef Application closes by midnight of 3rd Nov 2015.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by kudumopol(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Gracito(f): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol, Wetin I wan talk now? undecided well, na their wealth, Wetin consine me? nice cars sha cheesy
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gracito:
Lol, Wetin I wan talk now? undecided well, na their wealth, Wetin consine me? nice cars sha cheesy
Abi now

Na to just dey look them but make dem dey very careful when cruising those cars at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway cheesy
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by yinkaolagbajuu: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
happy for these guys.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Gracito(f): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Abi now

Na to just dey look them but make dem dey very careful when cruising those cars at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway cheesy
Asineh, I just dey observe. I think everyone has the right to spend his/her wealth on whatever he/she deems fit. If his/her conscience doesn't appeal to help the less privileged and he/she instead enjoys flaunting wealth, na their money be that. Let those of us who earn chin chin help them. But God dey watch, na my own. Let them enjoy the wealth, it's theirs.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gracito:
Asineh, I just dey observe. I think everyone has the right to spend his/her wealth on whatever he/she deems fit. If his/her conscience doesn't appeal to help the less privileged and he/she instead enjoys flaunting wealth, na their money be that. Let those of us who earn chin chin help them. But God dey watch, na my own. Let them enjoy the wealth, it's theirs.
Yeah you have spoken well

Most times, I always feel that this life has no meaning. You will hustle hard to become rich and accumulate wealth yet what will end your life is death.

Or don't you think along the same direction with me ?
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Gracito(f): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah you have spoken well

Most times, I always feel that this life has no meaning. You will hustle hard to become rich and accumulate wealth yet what will end your life is death.

Or don't you think along the same direction with me ?
I do, dear.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gracito:
I do, dear.
May God help us all

Goodnyt

1 Like

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gracito:
I do, dear.
May God help us all

Goodnyt

1 Like

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by preciousMI1(f): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2015
DO they drive them at d same time?
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by xreal: 5:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Fake life among these celebrities too much.

How can you have such fleet and yet live in a rented apartment?
Most of the vehicles displayed don't have number plates on them.

Doubt me? then come spend few days in Lekki, Lagos and see for ya sef.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by mensdept: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2015
So its the useless traffic and poor roads in 9ja that they still will enter. These OP's have been glamorized by Yahoo E news that show real celebrities with real money living and enjoying in real countries and not in an African ZOO where common cough requires going abroad for medical checkup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.