Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] (195762 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2015
naija music industry is paying...c streetboy olamide o
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Okaka27(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
silvermania:
I don't see any sense in accumulating cars when there are people suffering from lack of shelter in borno state, one of the reasons i like tu face. Having two cars should be enough, my opinion though don't quote with insults if you don't want to be barned
1000 likes

Modern day mentality of celebrities, one trying to outshine d other in material things.
But pple will jus open mouth and say "hating"

1 Like

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by marshalcarter: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Mufasa27:

lol guy you nor get sense.....If u are not older than wizkid then you guys are mate.... lol for your mind u dey beef the guy abi..... all these wretched people self.

Wizzy is older dan me....m more handsome dan him...no be mouth....gaskiya...he's 3% richer dan me
So ion knw the beef u talkin'bout bro
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by adellam16(f): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Dis lieing wanna be attention seeking half baked musician has started again with dese celebrity wealth bul l sheet. Airforce get a life and a career nd stop over hyping dese small boys. Have u found ur I phone 6? And have u been called for any oda shows so u can flaunt d 20k u were given? Lol
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by tudeyzamani: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Oluwa observe boys o....I don taya to dey Moses am tsad
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Revolva(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
In airforce 1 voice, join them soon grin

Airforce1.....whoisdis dude sef
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by adellam16(f): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
Who recycled this post. Op is jobless. He goes into music cos of what he sees from these artists. For music passion op has non.
u r d true son of ur father. U said it all.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by adellam16(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2015
batulakarada:

Trust me you are richer than most of them...is all flash and glam.Fakeness everywhere
Correct! If disease comes they will seek d help of the masses after all dis fronting. Chai
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by FOREXMART(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Baddo illegal.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by fanex: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2015
why so much hate? na these celebs do you?

if you are angry go hustle for yours atleast they're closer to linda's wealth than you are.

tongue
wheredemdey:
All these poor boastful boys that flaunt tokunboh cars and semi detached duplexes on 300sqmeters land have all gone awol since Linda posted her banana island mansion on social media.... grin grin

That's class....i hv absolutely no iota of respect for all these celebrities....they are al struggling boys and girls...heck we might even be richer than most of them

This liar liar...choke on a d11ck....ur post is irrelevant....you lost our respect the moment you lied about losing ur mirage iphone6

Loser and his silllly diva song...go get a job and a life succker
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by ALEXIS0240: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Smartresult:
nice one but get ready for NYSC, if you don't what it mean then NYSC stands for national youth service corps but to people WHO have actually went through it often refer to it as now your suffering continues.
The condition in which most graduate are subjected to in the name of service to their fatherland is so pathetic. After years of struggle in higher institution of learning graduates are subjected to another struggle in the name NYSC.
With the current condition of living, N19, 800, is not enough for most students up keep. Though, the current president has promise to increase the corps members allowance from N19, 800 to N50, 000 in one of his interview with pressmen in 2014, the president has also reaffirm that he has a special package for youth corps members, no body know how this package is going to be but many hope that it will include the allowance increment.
The program should be improved because it is not career wise, corps member are not sent to the right place during their secontinue readingguy sharap there, you think say na NYSC money be the real money . I served back then in delta on 9800 and I was saving 5K each month . after buying food stuff I needed. Manage what you see.

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by rudepen(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2015
wheredemdey:
All these poor boastful boys that flaunt tokunboh cars and semi detached duplexes on 300sqmeters land have all gone awol since Linda posted her banana island mansion on social media.... grin grin

That's class....i hv absolutely no iota of respect for all these celebrities....they are al struggling boys and girls...heck we might even be richer than most of them

This liar liar...choke on a d11ck....ur post is irrelevant....you lost our respect the moment you lied about losing ur mirage iphone6

post the picture of ur house and cars here.....wretched bastiidd!
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by destinyoduwa: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Bleep THEM, they are all IGBO SMOKER for their mind na enjoyment
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by 14teenK: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin LWKMD ....All dis cars no reach half d money for one babe house..... Seriously una sure say money dey music ...A real business man is way too wealthy dan dis guys ..comon
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Gab27: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2015
I will be richer than THEM all. #BOB #OLUWAdoTHATTHING #THATONLYYOUCANDO #AMEN.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Benoxvals(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
wheredemdey:

WORD!!

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by ManTiger(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Airforce1 pls don't relent or give up. Life na turn by turn, our turn go still reach. Where is 9ce today, where is Eedris, where tonu Tetuila, where is Angelic Kidjo, where is Mack Morrison? Bro Our turn go come.

#Ibelieve.

1 Like

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by piagetskinner(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Wow who sayz money isn't everything
Still isn't everything
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by chucksp: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Smartresult:

madness begets madness
Sorry someone hacked my account.. Didn't write that. angry angry
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Smartresult(f): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2015
chucksp:
Sorry someone hacked my account.. Didn't write that. angry angry
eyah sorry, submit ur password make we use a software cleanse ur profile, the hacker might have instal some fictitious malware on your profile, act now before he do more harm.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by chucksp: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Smartresult:
eyah sorry, submit ur password make we use a software cleanse ur profile, the hacker might have instal some fictitious malware on your profile, act now before he do more harm.
Don't worry I have changed it.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Chineduogbojo95: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wizkid new car beats all others car even Davido's bentayaga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_JJICqHopw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.