Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (59061 Views)

Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Kwakwanso, Tinubu, Fashola Among Characters In Kanu’s Story About To Shatter Nig / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Ahmed3rdjuly:
Can you imagine what Nigerian youths who claim to be leaders of tomorrow are furiously arguing about?
I don't think your generations would be better than that of your fathers with this kind of mentality.
which country is called Nigeria?
which country youths are you talking about?
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2015
alcmene:
Mehn...i will pay any amount to watch this forthcoming slave vs master match. Imagin a neutral man coming all the way from north to tell the sophisticated elders to shut up....yet the cowardly Awo descendants watched with hands akimbo
too pathetic

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2015
remember007:
The other day,a Yoruba vice president was called a ''MERE COMMISSIONER',.. i refuse to belive Kwankwaso actually said those words in Ibadan(a yoruba land)..if true,then the yorubas are actually in for a long thing.....
haven't you seen how their slave masters used Tinubu and dropped him in a dung hill?
can't you see El rufai in placement of Osinbanjo?
are you JJC?

6 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by favourlove1: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2015
I rep this guy! This is what lawyers are trained to do. Kwankwaso had the gut to say publicly that gej called them almajaris n they used the almajaris to vote him out. What a priy! N d election tribunal never raised an eyelid over this issue instead they are busy cancelling elections in PDP states. Kayode is a bold yoruba guy n I totally agree with him on this point. Too bad many fearful youths here will still call him names but history wount forget him. Kwankwaso has become drunk with power n bigotry the he feels nigeria owes him n his fulani brothers anything. They hate education. Why blame their nefarious activities on lack of education? This is just d begining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by oweman: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2015
What really are the yeebos here crying over ? If those beating the drums of driving thenfulani out of the souyh west take time to take the census of the yorubas upnorth they might get wiser .
Seem the bayafrsuds here are as silly as ever when will yeebos grow up just take sample of every state capital up north and the number of hausa fulani here and compare
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by walozanga(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2015
THATS TO SAY YALOBAS ARE STILL AUSA PEOPLES SLAVE. TAKE IT OR LIV IT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2015
dejsmiles:

That's to tell you that The Igbos are 3rd class citizens.
biggest COWARD

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2015
walozanga:
THATS TO SAY YALOBAS ARE STILL AUSA PEOPLES SLAVE. TAKE IT OR LIV IT
are you just waking up?
before you do not know?

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by walozanga(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2015
THATS TO SAY YALOBAS ARE STILL AUSA PEOPLES SLAVE. TAKE IT OR LIV IT.

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2015
oweman:
What really are the yeebos here crying over ? If those beating the drums of driving thenfulani out of the souyh west take time to take the census of the yorubas upnorth they might get wiser .
Seem the bayafrsuds here are as silly as ever when will yeebos grow up just take sample of every state capital up north and the number of hausa fulani here and compare
bigot,shut up

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2015
lygn19:
the yorubas would say kwankwaso is an igbo man in hausa disguise... lol''' mumu set of people from the South West, Oba of Akure get strength let him ban fulanis in ondo and watch if his throne wont go extinct, they only develop strength when it involves igbos.
Shut da Bleep up, Igbos is our problems in d South west though. Fulanis r very simple unlike u croacroaches, prostitutes, slave evaders, disgusting yeeebos. we shall kick yeeebos out of South west anytime bf D fulanis. nations hate yeebos and yoruba we odua nations r not excluded.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by omokab: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2015
lygn19:
the yorubas would say kwankwaso is an igbo man in hausa disguise... lol''' mumu set of people from the South West, Oba of Akure get strength let him ban fulanis in ondo and watch if his throne wont go extinct, they only develop strength when it involves igbos.
who is mumu between the yorubas and the Biafra? Hope you know how fulani has been terrorizing your people over the years without anyone talking. Do they born your people well say anything,if not last week that your women came out in onitsha to complain the atrocity of killing,raping and kidnapping of your women after seen how yoruba lodge complian of what happen to Falae. I am not interested on this but I hate when somebody have nothing upstairs than to put sentiment or condemn other tribe. It will be better for you to go and learn how to leave with others situation. So,I see you and your colleague writing nonsense as a mate with fulani herds men
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by walozanga(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2015
dejsmiles:

It shows that you are sick upstairs. If u dont have any meaningful comment to make, I think its better you keep your mouth shut.

Stop crying

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by superstar3: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2015
anigbajumo:
Is the same story in SE..

Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/

[Women and youths of Irete Community in Owerri West Local Government of Imo State numbering over 300 yesterday protested the incessant rape of women and destruction of economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have overrun community’s farmland.

http://247ureports.com/protests-as-fulani-herdsmen-rape-women-again-in-imo/

Instead of both yoruba nd Igbo to started finking nd diffuse idea on possible solution,una cum dy here to type tribalistic statement.Indeed,we ar the leader of tomorrow.....SMH

What do you espect from the chest-beaters? They are displaying and living up to their trademark - tribal bigots.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
lygn19:
Retąrd
Child of hate

Agbari Ojukwu

You people will remain slave to Hausa/Fulani and yorubas till eternity.
Biafra my left ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by fastestfinger: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2015
wytecat:
What is left to address? The content is not even enough for you ibo savages, didn't you see as you devoured it like hungry wolves?
so you want more content abi? In other words, you're waiting for more hausa/fulani to insult yorubas in yorubaland before you see the need to address this?

5 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by walozanga(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2015
YOLOBAS fearing since 1440. They no fit correct am there. Kwankwaso simply made it clear to them that they can't do nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

haven't you seen how their slave masters used Tinubu and dropped him in a dung hill?
can't you see El rufai in placement of Osinbanjo?
are you JJC?

Same kwakwaso said bad thing about igbos, what did u do?

when igala people killed ur Eze wat did u do?

Nnmadi kanu in jail, wot ve u done?

Fulanis raping ur women in Enugu and grazing ur farms wot have u done?

Ebira people killed u. what have u done?

The zoo killled 7milions of of biafrans, wot have ur people done?

South africa, Indians, malaysia, indonesia , China goverments et.c killed ur people, what have done?

Yorubas are kicking u out of south west what have u done?

ur Eze was flogged in Akure haba grin

When Oba of Lagos promised Lagoons to all ur Ezes na wetting u do? cheesy

Yorubas are hausa/fulanis masters, dats y Obasanjo, Shonekan, MKO Abiola, and Obasanjo as being president in dis country. and yoruba parties leading.

where is APGA foooooool?grin

Igbborillas r just born loosers men, chestbeating with their hands

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by XBLadez: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2015
IlekeHD:
Hypocrisy is when Igbos call Yorubas slaves but they're slaves to Ijaws/Yorubas/Fulanis.

As for the topic, the only way to beat them at their game is to focus on the Yoruba interests.
Dear "sophisticated" asewo. So shame no even catch you to say this? grin grin
If the topic had been igbo you would be the first to comment. The abokkis are whooping your ass in ur own land and ur still yelling igbo. Useless coward! Tufiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2015
omokab:
who is mumu between the yorubas and the Biafra? Hope you know how fulani has been terrorizing your people over the years without anyone talking. Do they born your people well say anything,if not last week that your women came out in onitsha to complain the atrocity of killing,raping and kidnapping of your women after seen how yoruba lodge complian of what happen to Falae. I am not interested on this but I hate when somebody have nothing upstairs than to put sentiment or condemn other tribe. It will be better for you to go and learn how to leave with others situation. So,I see you and your colleague writing nonsense as a mate with fulani herds men
is that not your best line Biafra, Igbo and d rest, mumu set of oduafools yorubidiots grin...keep beating around the bush, let my fulani attire just arrive lemme see if u ediots would hv mouth to talk grin.

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by babajero(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2015
anigbajumo:
Is the same story in SE..

Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/

[Women and youths of Irete Community in Owerri West Local Government of Imo State numbering over 300 yesterday protested the incessant rape of women and destruction of economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have overrun community’s farmland.

http://247ureports.com/protests-as-fulani-herdsmen-rape-women-again-in-imo/

Instead of both yoruba nd Igbo to started finking nd diffuse idea on possible solution,una cum dy here to type tribalistic statement.Indeed,we ar the leader of tomorrow.....SMH
Thank God you said women and youths protested unlike in yoruba land where it was the so called slave elders that was insulted right in their front, even northern elders are afraid to come to the east not talking of coming to talk rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2015
bulldoza:

Retąrd
Child of hate

Agbari Ojukwu

You people will remain slave to Hausa/Fulani and yorubas till eternity.
Biafra my left ball
coward is that d best of u Biafra fool and oduamumu from a yorubidiots tribe cheesy. I would soon fulani u if u don't take time. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by brownlolly(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2015
lekandauda1234:
Let me start by asserting my yorubaness, if there is any word like that, my username says a lot about who i am and if you prefer you can check my profile. Firstly i will like to point out that what dialogue has not achieved war can never never get it done. What Mr Kwankwaso suggested in his presentation is the best solution to the situation we have found ourselves today. I belong to a society (THE INNER CIRCLE) in my university days in ibadan and our creed is "by chance u are made brothers but by choice u make friends" we are here in this geographic entity Nigeria and it is our choice to make it work. Within a family there are several variations of the same genetic composition and hence no two individuals behave the same way. Can we then go ahead to do a forensic analysis of the peace or otherwise that exist within the family. The most apropriate answer is compromise. How this is then achieved can best be attributed to education. Let me take the issue of peace. The man has thru education both formal or otherwise realize that the other man is his other half and the best thing to do is to accept him with both flaws and otherwise. In the case of the other side of peace, thru education both formal or informal he has taken a stand that maybe detrimental to the society and that is his belief except something very concrete is done to correct this. Now going back to Mr Fani Kayodes fanning of war to correct the excess of the fulani cattle rearers, does 2 wrongs make a right, has war ever ever settle any dispute, please observe the recent uprising about Biafra. With war u only conquer people but you dont change thier passion and passion is like a festering wound it will be there for ever. Its quite easy to fan the embers of war on the pages of newspaper but the consequencies is more devastating than what one can ever thought of. Serving as a youth corper in old Imo state in 1990 the impact of 1966-1970 civil war was still very evident. Yoruba has a saying "eni ija oba lonperae lokurin" translated literarily means its you thst have not seen war that clamours for it. If i may ask where was Mr Fani Kayode during the civil war, i bet he was well tucked away safe inthe UK. What he is insinuating now, if paraventure happens, he has visas for family and most especially his beautiful girlfriend with wish he elopes to a safe haven. Who bears d brunt? We the defenseless citizen. Secondly, he made reference to chief Olu Falaes kidnap. I am so glad that the perpetrators have been arrested and they all attested to the greed that fanned thier criminal intentions. I want to ask are there no criminals worse than this from other part of the country? From tnier confession they never knew who thier abductee was. It was thier greed that propelled them to carry pitthier nefarious activity. Now let us critically asses the root cause of all this kidnapping, cultisim, armed robbrey etc. Is it not because of the unnessary flouting of wealth by people who are suppose to set good example. How can one explain the unsatiable splash of Range Rover sport by an elderly man who is above 50 on a girl that is less than 30. How do you expect her peers who has just graduated from schools to think. You can not ever ever sow maize qnd expect to reap cassave. What you have sown shall ye reap. Billions of naira pillfered away by our leaders Mr Kayode inclusive could so well have bought Nigerian youths education that can make us distinguish between right and wrong. Now coming to the fulani herdsmen problem, i will lay a substantial blame to thier leaders in the north who instead of giving them education has preferred to retain the almajiri culture, but can we the yorubas blame God for situating us in this entity called Nigeria. No, its not by our choice but what can we do? With education and understanding we can peacefully coexist. I watched a documentary about cattle rearing in kenya where the cattle are reared on barley planted on virtual soil. This may sound so difficult but is achieveable. I am so sure what mrkwankwso istalking about is education that will foster a peaceful coexistence of Nigerian

I tried to go through the whole comments but i lost hope until I saw your comment.

Sir, you have proven that wisdom is really priceless...
You spoke the words I couldn't gather but felt in my heart...and expressed it even better than I would have.

God bless Kwankwanso

God bless you Sir.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

When kwakwaso said bad thing about igbos, what did u do?

Fulanis raping ur women in Enugu and grazing ur farms wot have u done?

The zoo killled 7milions of of biafrans, wot have ur people done?

South africa, Indians, malaysia, indonesia , China goverments et.c killed ur people, what have done?

Yorubas are kicking u out of south west what have u done?

ur Eze was flogged in Akure haba grin

Yorubas are hausa/fulanis masters, dats y Obasanjo, Shonekan, MKO Abiola, Shonekan, and Obasanjo as being president in dis country.

Igbborillas r just loosers men
are you aware yoruba farmers are now seeking asylum in Benin Republic because of fulani herdsmen or do you want me to provide link?

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2015
IlekeHD:
Hypocrisy is when Igbos call Yorubas slaves but they're slaves to Ijaws/Yorubas/Fulanis.

As for the topic, the only way to beat them at their game is to focus on the Yoruba interests.
Ijaws don't come to Igbo land to say 'shut up.
They don't invade igboland to rape women and destroy crops

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2015
XBLadez:

Dear "sophisticated" asewo. So shame no even catch you to say this? grin grin
If the topic had been igbo you would be the first to comment. The abokkis are whooping your ass in ur own land and ur still yelling igbo. Useless coward! Tufiakwa!

Aboooki whup yorubas den no born them.

Same kwakwaso said bad thing about igbos, what did
u do?

Fulanis killed igbos two months ago wot did u do?

Fulanis raping ur women in Enugu and grazing ur
farms wot have u done?

The zoo killled 7milions of of biafrans, wot have ur
people done?

South africa, Indians, malaysia, indonesia , China
goverments et.c killed ur people, what have done?

Yorubas are kicking u out of south west what have u
done?

ur Eze was flogged in Akure haba

When Oba of Lagos promised Lagoons to all ur Ezes
na wetting u do?

Yorubas are hausa/fulanis masters, dats y Obasanjo,
Shonekan, MKO Abiola, and Obasanjo as being
president in dis country. and yoruba parties leading.
where is APGA foooooool?

Igbborillas r just born loosers men, chestbeating
with their keypad hands.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by XBLadez: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2015
IlekeHD:

"Have".

Historically, it takes Yoruba elders (not FFK) to bring Yorubas together. While Yoruba kings are flogging igbo miscreants, they shouldn't overlook fulani menace.
Mumu, can you leave the innocent Igbos and face your masters please grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

are you aware yoruba farmers are now seeking asylum in Benin Republic because of fulani herdsmen or do you want me to provide link?

provide d link, if not god go punish u

grin
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by XBLadez: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

[s]Aboooki whup yorubas den no born them.

Same kwakwaso said bad thing about igbos, what did
u do?

Fulanis killed igbos two months ago wot did u do?

Fulanis raping ur women in Enugu and grazing ur
farms wot have u done?

The zoo killled 7milions of of biafrans, wot have ur
people done?

South africa, Indians, malaysia, indonesia , China

Yorubas are kicking u out of south west what have u
done?

ur Eze was flogged in Akure haba

When Oba of Lagos promised Lagoons to all ur Ezes
na wetting u do?

Yorubas are hausa/fulanis masters, dats y Obasanjo,
president in dis country. and yoruba parties leading.
where is APGA foooooool?

with their keypad hands.[/s]
You're an idiot! Somebody came to your land and told you to shut up and you're here chanting Igbo. Coward!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

provide d link, if not god go punish u
grin
Always at your service cool
https://www.nairaland.com/2681581/yoruba-farmers-accuse-traditional-rulers

5 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by grandlexuz(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2015
blackpanda:
As I read the first 10 comments I weep for this country. The inbuilt animosity towards one another is just pathetic and a shame.

I have to give it to Kwakwanso for telling the truth to these shortsighted hateful people, attempting to sack citizens of the country from south west. Its just plain ridiculous and grossly idiotic

Every nigerian has a right to live and work peacefully in any part of the country whatsoever. The fact that a group of individuals constituted themselves a menace does not translate to tagging an entire race as vagabonds

The truth is we all need each other to survive. The buffoon FFK making these silly comments was the same person that served as minister in a diff part of the country. Why didnt they sack him from abuja? The oil money being distributed as wealth of the nation comes from a particular part, yet everybody shares from it to survive. Foodstuffs also comes from another part. We all have our parts to play so lets stop this rubbish segregation and backward thinking.

Its your right to punish offenders who violate the law. But its not your right to sack anyone or tag any tribe as vagabonds

Yours is the only meaningful post on this thread...
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2015
lygn19:

coward is that d best of u Biafra fool and oduamumu from a yorubidiots tribe cheesy. I would soon fulani u if u don't take time. grin
Yorubas has killed or arressted d Fulanis causing problems in d SW. wat has igbo done to dis, answer me:

1.Same kwakwaso said bad thing about igbos, what
did u do?

2.Fulanis killed igbos two months ago wot did u do?

3.when igala people killed ur Eze wat did u do?

4.Nnmadi kanu in jail, wot ve u done?

5.Fulanis raping ur women in Enugu and grazing ur
farms wot have u done?

6.Ebira people killed u. what have u done?

8.The zoo killled 7milions of of biafrans, wot have ur
people done?

10.South africa, Indians, malaysia, indonesia , China
Yorubas are kicking u out of south west what have
u done?

11.ur Eze was flogged in Akure haba

12.When Oba of Lagos promised Lagoons to all ur Ezes
na wetting u do?

13.Yorubas are hausa/fulanis masters, dats y
Obasanjo,
president in dis country. and yoruba parties
leading.

14.where is APGA foooooool?

15. Delta igbos in rivers says they aint igbo what have u done?

with their keypad hands. go and be fighting 4 ur unatainable Biafra foooooooooooool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.