Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (59050 Views)

Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Kwakwanso, Tinubu, Fashola Among Characters In Kanu’s Story About To Shatter Nig / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by dearestaramide: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2015
badman007:

Misyarn seems to be the only way he stays in the news. He can't even manage his family. If I was Yoruba. I'd be ashamed of him

as a nigerian, you should be ashamed of him because once you step out of this country no one care what tribe they only know your country and thanks to our leaders, our reputation is .................................God save us

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Hero10001: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2015
liberty300:
The messed up part is that he made that speech in Oyo state, yoruba state. He's like "shut the fuc.k up, you can't do sh!t"...

Igbo man walks in to an Oba place with his attire and these folks call for blood. Kwankwaso walk into a university full of yorubas and insults them all and no one is doing anything...lol
you want em to flog him like they did to your people?!
We hear you.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

see nonsense post frm igbo dirty smokers.

boooki whup yorubas den no born them.
Same kwakwaso said bad thing about igbos, what
did
u do?
Fulanis killed igbos two months ago wot did u do?
when igala people killed ur Eze wat did u do?
Nnmadi kanu in jail, wot ve u done?
Fulanis raping ur women in Enugu and grazing ur
farms wot have u done?
Ebira people killed u. what have u done?
The zoo killled 7milions of of biafrans, wot have ur
people done?
South africa, Indians, malaysia, indonesia , China
goverments et.c killed ur people, what have done?
Yorubas are kicking u out of south west what have
u
done?
ur Eze was flogged in Akure haba
When Oba of Lagos promised Lagoons to all ur Ezes
na wetting u do?
Yorubas are hausa/fulanis masters, dats y
Obasanjo,
Shonekan, MKO Abiola, and Obasanjo as being
president in dis country. and yoruba parties
leading.
where is APGA foooooool?
Igbborillas r just born loosers men, chestbeating
with their keypad hands.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1836641_jere_jpeg4bd759bbded4f8a4018ae12dfbd5248d

Hahahahahaha! All these words of frustrations for me?

Kwakwanso came all the way to the South West to insult your useless people in your own land.

The funny part is that he made that speech in Oyo state, A Yorubastard State. He's like "shut the Bleep up, you can't do shit".

The last time i checked, Fulanis have always destroyed the crops of farmers in both Benue, Plataeu, Kogi and most parts of the country which we are used to. But never has it occurred anywhere apart from yorubaland that they ever kidnapped someone and boldly asked for ransome. They know that the day they try it, Igbo youths will mobilize for reprisal attacks. Olu Falae an old man was kidnapped, flogged, told to frog-jump and humilated and his family still paid ransome on top of it grin grin grin

Stop ranting like a bulldog here before i send some Fulanis to come and kidnap your father for Glo Recharge Card.

Oh...lest i forget...

***In Kwankwaso's Voice***

[size=18pt]SHUT UP[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3003701_kwankwasoshutup_jpeg1c721397b3fda0015ea37ea5bd1378c0

6 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by gulees: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Dis man FFK has never deemed it fit to provide a positively rationale view on prevailing national issues. Rather he indulges in perpetual instigation and invocation of negative response from the subjects. I feel attitude of this magnitude defies the ethics of a supposed elite in a nation like Nigeria with people of multi ethnic and cultural background that makes it sensitive and volatile to unguarded comments.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
anigbajumo:

Sir,shut up.......!!!

There is diffrence btween diffuse idea here on NL nd yoruba elders discuss it @yoruba summit.
The problem of this herdsmen is only rampered in the south nd NL av seen it as insults/excuse on the other tribe for tribalistic e-war (when it happens to igbo or yoruba) instead of them to altercate on hw to wipe them out....

I thought you were one of the reasonable few but your starting phrase sold you out. I wouldn't want to soil myself further with rants from a low life.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Remarkable: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2015
You, indeed are very brave!I have known for a while, how bravery and cowardice is expressed or defined in your region... .that is why no other Nigerian takes y'all seriously, don't ask me for examples... I gat to say though, you left me in stitches with your weak attempt of describing a coward or cowardly acts. That was priceless, you are a clown; I do not need to call you names because, as a people, you all ... how do I put it, have so many, numerous natural chains that can be yanked by any and everyone .... and if you complain? guess what two words you'd be told? Exactly, shut p!!!

uote author=wytecat post=39398823]What's this MUMU saying
What has being a tribalism got to do with ibos Mods moving a tribally charged topic to FrontPage?

Cowardice won't let you do what I'm doing here, that is hold Seun accountable.

You are used to being beaten and your right trampled on. Foolish goat talking like an imbecillic slave that you are.

[/quote]
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by fuke(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2015
You may not like FFKs politics but you can't fault him
when it comes to defending The Yoruba cause.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by anigbajumo(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Holyman3:

Animal. You South West cowards never stop to amaze me.
The point here is that he came to Ibadan to tell your elders to shut up. Gawd.

Let Kwankwaso come to Enugu or Onitsha to tell Igbos to shut up. And see how far he will get from the venue to airport.

Bro,can I say u ar Lunatic?Av u ever seen me insuts Igbo or involve in tribalistic statement on NL,u must b mad.

Read the last paragraph nd try to understand my point.why u ar nw using abusive words on me?.

Afenifere that blast kwakwaso the other time is igbo group....
FFK is also igbo man abi?

No wonder Nigerian soldier av been killing IPOB youth during yer so call protest nd yer leader keep shuts without any possible outcome,una go cum here online spewing trash without any action.Nnamdi keep on rotten in jail nw,u av been doin nofin to it,if u protest they will kill u......Indeed u wil deal wif kwakwaso,certified MUMU....

Av u 4gotten waten happen to biafra protester @Anambra nd onitsha.They roast yer brothers' for Suya freely nofin happen,nd the next thing is dat u will come here for empty threats.

NB,I dnt do tribalistic Saga on NL yer mention is irritating nd out of sense that is y u gat dis.

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by excellentwork: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2015
not again with this kinda thread
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by magzey: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2015
FKK when I said Shut Up .what kind of insult is that.FKK please go to OTUOKE vacancy dey for Una university we are tired of your meaningless articles.and pls don't forget to take ur pills.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by anigbajumo(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

point of correction,
it's Southwest,ok?

And what stop u to open the link nd see?
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Icecomrade: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Nairaland Moderators are Tribalists.
FFK reaction to the unlawfull arrest and detention on Nnamdi Kalu of Radio Biafra was hidden at the back page and never saw front page, despite in insightful position to the issue, but he reacts to Fulani herdsmen and it's making front page.

The biaise in Nigeria is sadly evident on a social platform like Nairaland.

I weep for this country
[/b]
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by RickyTan: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2015
lemolemo:
we are slaves and yet we are the most productive and peaceful region in Nigeria if not in the whole of Africa. What an ingrate igbo people are, making your living on my soil and calling me slaves. Slaves, slaves, slaves and yet we produce Nigeria presidents numerous times and now we are Vice President a position no Igbo can attain in Nigeria in 50 years . Last time an Igbo was made senate president they rotate it within nearly 10 people all for their greed sake. I don't hate the Igbo but I hate the way a typical Igbo trash talk Yoruba race in other to glorify his Biafra believe.

Bros - R u new to NL? Igbo attack Yoruba and Yoruba attack Igbo so relax. They do this to provoke reactions.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by wiseoneking: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2015
anigbajumo:
Is the same story in SE..

Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/

[Women and youths of Irete Community in Owerri West Local Government of Imo State numbering over 300 yesterday protested the incessant rape of women and destruction of economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have overrun community’s farmland.

http://247ureports.com/protests-as-fulani-herdsmen-rape-women-again-in-imo/

Instead of both yoruba nd Igbo to started finking nd diffuse idea on possible solution,una cum dy here to type tribalistic statement.Indeed,we ar the leader of tomorrow.....SMH
"YORUBA, GO AND SHUT UP" KWANKWO ORDERED YORUBA'S OBA'S AND LEADERS. Shame on you. Talking about your people's COWARDICE, you are here posting Enugu stuff. Double Coward?

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Chiaka(f): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2015
This evil has been long in Nigeria. What about the north central people....who have been in this menace for ages. This country is sick..

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by RickyTan: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2015
lastpage:

Go and wear your "foolish cap" in your erosion-ridden land.

I would rather a Northerner wear cap in Yorubaland than one foolish, egoistic traitor from the Southeast

You Nyamirins are TRAITORS and must NEVER be trusted by anyone.

BTW: When will you all gang-up and go an open those locked Shops in Akure?
or is all your chest-thumping and Gra-gra just restricted to Nairaland?
grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell

Lastpage!

Another Big Bad Internet Tough guy here. I salute O

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by anigbajumo(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Eintelekt:

I thought you were one of the reasonable few but your starting phrase sold you out. I wouldn't want to soil myself further with rants from a low life.

I dnt insulted u,ok.....

I used the word "SHUT UP",which is direct command nd is never abusive word...

Bro,grow up nd gat sense.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by wiseoneking: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2015
IlekeHD:
Hypocrisy is when Igbos call Yorubas slaves but they're slaves to Ijaws/Yorubas/Fulanis.

As for the topic, the only way to beat them at their game is to focus on the Yoruba interests.
Great Coward!

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by rapino99(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Those fulani herdsmen are something else..I remember when i was still schooling in ilorin, those fulanis would herds dia cows 2 ilorin villager farm destroyed crops infact there cows roam around inside kwarapoly campus releasing dia dungs on the roads, around lecture rooms. I was like cnt d sch authority do sometin it buh dy did nothing..It was so frustrating my shoe got messed by cow dungs..Its time d govt or so called elders do something fast..abi bauchi , kano, kaduna no big enough 2 rear fulanis ( oh sorry i mean cows)..The Fulanis are menace abeg leave our lands.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by prettyboi1(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2015
This Femi Fani Kagode always talks like an illiterate. The basstard never sees anything void of ethnic and religious sentiments. I just DISLIKE this man...honestly. He talks too much crap, too much hate and too much bitter politics. The annoying part of the whole thing is that he would be using scriptures and constitution to sugar-coat and propagate his hate messages.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by anigbajumo(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2015
wiseoneking:
"YORUBA, GO AND SHUT UP" KWANKWO ORDERED YORUBA'S OBA'S AND LEADERS. Shame on you. Talking about your people's COWARDICE, you are here posting Enugu stuff. Double Coward?

Lol,hw cum dat word will come to stay sir? Moreso,their is no where kwakwaso used the word shupt up.

He is only wasting his time spweing trash dat wnt stop yoruba decision....kajiko?

Bt igbo av protested numb of times without any tangible outcome on d same issue nd Fulani herdsmen keep on raping nd killing u in yer villages nd farm,sir what happend?

Bro,this Is another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by olason(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Some people are either stupid, myopic or simply insane, in that purported speech by kwamkwaso in Ibadan , he never yes, he never said Yoruba elders should shut up,.take your time to read the article well and understand before commenting, the stupid newspaper headline was jus a way they felt they could sell there rubbish newspaper.PLS lets stop this foolish hatred for one another.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by osazeeblue01: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Yorubas have be a slave to Fulani since 1913. God bless south south and south east.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Bgino(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2015
anigbajumo:
Is the same story in SE..

Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/

[Women and youths of Irete Community in Owerri West Local Government of Imo State numbering over 300 yesterday protested the incessant rape of women and destruction of economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have overrun community’s farmland.

http://247ureports.com/protests-as-fulani-herdsmen-rape-women-again-in-imo/

Instead of both yoruba nd Igbo to started finking nd diffuse idea on possible solution,una cum dy here to type tribalistic statement.Indeed,we ar the leader of tomorrow.....SMH
and the man died in him that keeps silence in the face of oppression and tyrany..prof. Wole Soyinka..The SE have protested against the pillage and invasion of their region by these intrepid fulani marouders..what have their SW counterparts done...if na to carry placards and demonstrate against Igbos and set Ekene dilichukwu buses on fire..that one na sharp sharp..this sychophancy and political arse licking must stop..

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by dejavume: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Why are igbos always pained like this..nobody stop igbos from secceding....again is it all yoruba dat voted for buhari,i wonder why igbo cant relocate to thier beloved states instead of ranting all the time when yoruba have issues wit hausa,
FOR RECORDS...IGBOS TAUGHT YORUBA AND HAUSA HOW TO START SELLING FAKE PRODUCTS,KIDNAPPING.
Many arrested robbers in SW came all the way from East ..........Instead of ranting let them start relocating to their beloved state.SW is developing
MAybe igbo dont even know SW have oil deposit in Lagos,Ogun and Ondo.Oodua Rep will NEVER LACK BEHIND
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by wiseoneking: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2015
IlekeHD:

It takes an igbo coward to overlook what Fulanis are doing in his land. I know you won't attack Fulanis, you'd rather protest for them, but answer me this, are Fulanis the perfect resident in Igboland?
double Coward again again?

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2015
the only way to solve this problem is for the Yoruba leaders to give these Fulani herdsmen part of there land for there grazing.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by tonytony208(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Femi, that's Nigeria for you, and you still wonder why some people call Nigeria "a zoo"?
However, the Yollowbas gathered the ant-infested firewood, so they should gladly allow the lizards enjoy their feast!

Yollowbas brought this on themselves. embarassed

You mean the same way the flatron brought political slavery on themselves in Nigeria?

While you call Nigeria a zoo, also remember that aba is the piggery section of this zoo.

And as long as you remain in Nigeria, you are a monkey in this zoo.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IkennaNweke(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Dora Akunyili was not a Yellowbar woman

janellemonae:

And d same yorubas spoke up against yaradua so dt jonathan would be president. Where were d igbos then? And d same yorubas voted jonathan in 2011 when buhari & ribadu were candidates. No matter how much u rewrite history, jonathan lost d SW by a small margin. Yorubas did not overwhelmingly vote buhari. D southwest decision had NOTHING to do wt tribes. U know and i know ur making a false argument. Fact is u saw an opportunity & ur taking it. Lets see how far d rabblerousing will take you.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by wiseoneking: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:

Why are the yeeboes silent on the rape going on in your HQ- Enugu? You guys dare not talk cos you are a 5th class citizen, you are slaves to all tribe in Nigeria, anyone can piss on you anything.

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women
https://www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people
are you a slave or a coward. I think you are both? Are you not? Both are thesame.

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by anigbajumo(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Bgino:
and the man died in him that keeps silence in the face of oppression and tyrany..prof. Wole Soyinka..The SE have protested against the pillage and invasion of their region by these intrepid fulani marouders..what have their SW counterparts done...if na to carry placards and demonstrate against Igbos and set Ekene dilichukwu buses on fire..that one na sharp sharp..this sychophancy and political arse licking must stop..

Sir,u ar there....Even protests in SE was mere noises.The fulani herdsmen has rape nd kill many times after the protest.
I agree wif u here" this sychophancy and political arse licking must stop".
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Guyman02: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Yoruba elite are against BIAFRA because of fear of total dominance by the Hausa and Fulani.
It is now obvious that Igbos serve as a bulwark check and balance between the ambitions of Fulanis to conquer Yoruba land upto the Atlantic as espoused by Uthman Dan Fodio.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.