Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (59041 Views)

Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Kwakwanso, Tinubu, Fashola Among Characters In Kanu’s Story About To Shatter Nig / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
lygn19:
[size=18pt]The yorubas would say kwankwaso is an igbo man in hausa disguise... lol''' mumu set of people from the South West, Oba of Akure get strength let him ban fulanis in ondo and watch if his throne wont go extinct, they only develop strength when it involves igbos.[/size]

If not for antispam BOT, i would have quoted this your comment until my data finishes! Especially that Oba of akure part grin grin grin When it's Igbos, they flex their muscles because they know we are peace loving people.

Did you see the part where they said that Kwankwaso's musings was being discussed "At a gathering in Ibadan"...meaning that they discuss about their Fulani MASTERS in hushed tones but when it is Igbo, they use Punch and Vanguard and come to Nairaland to chestbeat! FFK has proven to be the only one who has the audacity to speak out and to think that 85% of yorubads hate this man.

Now that's the benefit of dating IGBO GIRLS...they gave him some BOLDNESS SECRETIONS during the act in bed.

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Always at your service cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2681581/yoruba-farmers-accuse-traditional-rulers
r u serious a thread created by u? wettin concern igbos with fulanis, when Fulanis r raping ur bleached women in Enugu as we speak.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2015
ilawanson44:

If not for antispam BOT, i would have quoted this your comment until my data finishes! Especially that Oba of akure part grin grin grin When it's Igbos, they flex their muscles because they know we are peace loving people.

Did you see the part where they said that Kwankwaso's musings was being discussed "At a gathering in Ibadan"...meaning that they discuss about their Fulani MASTERS in hushed tones but when it is Igbo, they use Punch and Vanguard and come to Nairaland to chestbeat! FFK has proven to be the only one who has the audacity to speak out and to think that 85% of yorubads hate this man.

Now that's the benefit of dating IGBO GIRLS...they gave him some BOLDNESS SECRETIONS during the act in bed.

see nonsense post frm igbo dirty smokers.

boooki whup yorubas den no born them.
Same kwakwaso said bad thing about igbos, what
did
u do?
Fulanis killed igbos two months ago wot did u do?
when igala people killed ur Eze wat did u do?
Nnmadi kanu in jail, wot ve u done?
Fulanis raping ur women in Enugu and grazing ur
farms wot have u done?
Ebira people killed u. what have u done?
The zoo killled 7milions of of biafrans, wot have ur
people done?
South africa, Indians, malaysia, indonesia , China
goverments et.c killed ur people, what have done?
Yorubas are kicking u out of south west what have
u
done?
ur Eze was flogged in Akure haba
When Oba of Lagos promised Lagoons to all ur Ezes
na wetting u do?
Yorubas are hausa/fulanis masters, dats y
Obasanjo,
Shonekan, MKO Abiola, and Obasanjo as being
president in dis country. and yoruba parties
leading.
where is APGA foooooool?
Igbborillas r just born loosers men, chestbeating
with their keypad hands.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by lemolemo: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
walozanga:
THATS TO SAY YALOBAS ARE STILL AUSA PEOPLES SLAVE. TAKE IT OR LIV IT.
we are slaves and yet we are the most productive and peaceful region in Nigeria if not in the whole of Africa. What an ingrate igbo people are, making your living on my soil and calling me slaves. Slaves, slaves, slaves and yet we produce Nigeria presidents numerous times and now we are Vice President a position no Igbo can attain in Nigeria in 50 years . Last time an Igbo was made senate president they rotate it within nearly 10 people all for their greed sake. I don't hate the Igbo but I hate the way a typical Igbo trash talk Yoruba race in other to glorify his Biafra believe.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by baysol: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Femi, that's Nigeria for you, and you still wonder why some people call Nigeria "a zoo"?
However, the Yollowbas gathered the ant-infested firewood, so they should gladly allow the lizards enjoy their feast!

Yollowbas brought this on themselves. embarassed

Shut up, that is why a iboe person can never be wise because in all things you only see green backs and undeserved advantage. you slimy hallots and no brainers.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by XBLadez: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2015
wytecat:
If you call the Mods dumb now, they will be like eenhnn!!

See the thread that has been quickly hijacked by ibos before a single Yoruba comment is seen has made FrontPage!

And if ibos get the attention they are looking for now, how is this not already a tribalist thread on FrontPage?
Stop being a hypocrite! You and that she'male called IlekeHD have always taken the troll lead in Igbo-bashing threads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by XBLadez: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2015
wytecat:
Seun take this thread down, and show the world you don't encourage tribal antagonism!

You can even take my handle down with it if you like but this thread needs to go down!
Hahaha! See a bigot begging grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by mactizzy: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2015
mazeltov:
Sometimes, I do wonder if it was God that really created these hausa and fulani. They are just so dumb to the core. You can imagine emir saying yourubas are the problem of this country. Who would be in his/her sense to utter such awful statement. That's why they are developing backward, dirty and causing troubles. Talk of illitaracy, talk of strange diseases, talk of terrorism, talk of violence- they all got it. Only for kwakwanso to come to ibadan and utter that paralytic statement.

God bless you bro
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

r u serious a thread created by u? wettin concern igbos with fulanis, when Fulanis r raping ur bleached women in Enugu as we speak.
A vanguard newspaper article is now me?

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by h2obobo(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Are this fulanis thinking that because they have someone as the number one citizen, they can just do as they like? Or should we just say this people are boko haram in disguise who deem it fit to terrorise the south?
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by XBLadez: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

[s]BUhahahaa This red mud ediot is mocking his own people. Oh the animal just confirmed he do rape his own mother, you are wicked for raping your senile mom, that woman that stink and even near death. How do you manage to rape that smelly thing? Spits. Ahaahaha Lwkmd.

[/s]
[s]
The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/
[/s]
Why do you keep repeating the same words over and over again like a mentally deranged, stuttering im.becile? I can see you're so pained, that's why u keep hinting on the Enugu incident. Scarred face bastard!

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by doublewisdom: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Eintelekt:

You are only making excuses to cover your inadequacies. A wise strong man will not sit to compare and count scores. He will subtly deal with his challenges. Remember, no Northerner, no matter how highly placed, has gone to Igbo land to ask them to shut up or quit their protests. Again, what has the yoruba people done?

Keep sorting it out intelligently.

Even Gowon could not come out to clearly tell the Biafra protesters to shut up. He only said He wishes to meet them and dialogue. Must you always look for a neighbor who's suffering your kinda sickness? That will not make your sickness go away, it will only make you complacent and create wider avenues for that disease to deal with you.

Maybe your neighbor is taking some medication you know nothing about. Wise up, my Yoruba people.
You funny die! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by ELGREF(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2015
I dey laugh,gentlelense of lion is not his obligations, we don't rant,we don't fight like them,we don't sout like them,wen we start it's a war that will amaze everybody,wait you will soon hear from us
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by kettykin: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2015
I knew it would turn out like this, that yorubas would leave their masters and oppressors and turn to the heat on igbos in this thread.

Notice how they have completely left the kwankwaso insult and threats in their land and are insulting igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by baysol: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
PedroJP:
SYf.

Biafra break away will turn a region Islamic forever. Igbos still in Nigeria make Yorubas get mouth. Wonder wat will become of them after Biafra break away, na cleansing go follow any misyarn from Yorubas to Fulanis.

Reason one Nigeria full their heads like say na century TDB dem do 4 dez two wotds "one Nigeria"

We will always come to yorubas aid, cos they fear seeing themselves with fulanis na die, staying on their own na misery. Reason they flood propaganda here and there to frustrate Biafra.

Pls save yoruba from fulanis.

Na now I see say e don finish for una true true. Iboes una brain don pafuka finish nothing way happen in Nigeria if na between iboes and yorubas .....na because yorubas frustrate Biafra. If na between Hausa / Fulani and yorubas...... na because Yorubas frustrate Biafra. If na other tribes and Yorubas .........na because yorubas frustrate Biafra. All this while una get Biafra but you all still flock like funlani cow to South west uninvited and stock to sothwest like tick on a cow. I yet you come here to talk crap about yorubas. Listen here all these happenings are only going to turn the most peaceful and most tolerant tribe to a monster which will eventually noose you criminal tribes of Nigeria Igbos and Hausa/fulani. Other tribes are still very ok and moderate but this two parasites in our midst. Let me remind the igbos of the the exploit of Adekunle the black scorpion.....because there are many more of them in the present day Nigeria, if you like continue to pull the tail of a angry cobra. You all are warned but think verywell before your stuborness lead you all astray. No one has monopoly of violence and war is not always a good solution which the wise Yorubas knows but the foolish iboes and hausa/fulani things they have the arogance of its monopoly by trying to intimidate the yorubas by calling them cowards. Don't push the yoruba nation to the walls lest you are made to regret your actions especially the money lovers the iboes had better be warned to let a sleeping dog lie. Half word they say, is only for the wise.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by baysol: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2015
PedroJP:
SYf.

Biafra break away will turn a region Islamic forever. Igbos still in Nigeria make Yorubas get mouth. Wonder wat will become of them after Biafra break away, na cleansing go follow any misyarn from Yorubas to Fulanis.

Reason one Nigeria full their heads like say na century TDB dem do 4 dez two wotds "one Nigeria"

We will always come to yorubas aid, cos they fear seeing themselves with fulanis na die, staying on their own na misery. Reason they flood propaganda here and there to frustrate Biafra.

Pls save yoruba from fulanis.

Na now I see say e don finish for una true true. Iboes una brain don pafuka finish nothing way happen in Nigeria if na between iboes and yorubas .....na because yorubas frustrate Biafra. If na between Hausa / Fulani and yorubas...... na because Yorubas frustrate Biafra. If na other tribes and Yorubas .........na because yorubas frustrate Biafra. All this while una get Biafra but you all still flock like funlani cow to South west uninvited and stock to sothwest like tick on a cow. Yet you come here to talk crap about yorubas. Listen here, all these happenings are only going to turn the most peaceful and most tolerant tribe to a monster which will eventually noose you criminal tribes of Nigeria Igbos and Hausa/fulani. Other tribes are still very ok and moderate but this two parasites in our midst. Let me remind the igbos of the the exploit of Adekunle the black scorpion.....because there are many more of them in the present day Nigeria, if you like continue to pull the tail of a angry cobra. You all are warned but think very well before your stubborness lead you all astray. No one has monopoly of violence and war is not always a good solution which the wise Yorubas knows all too well but the foolish iboes and hausa/fulani thinks they have the arrogance of its monopoly by trying to intimidate the yorubas by calling them cowards. Don't push the yoruba nation to the walls lest you are made to regret your actions especially the money lovers the iboes had better be warned to let a sleeping dog lie. Half word they say, is only for the wise.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Redoil: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Can you imagine telling someone to shut up in his own house? What an audacious act though it can only happen in a master- slave relationship. Thanks to the few courageous ones that gives me hope. More respect to FFK
you again?
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Yoruba slaves cannot speak out against their masters

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by erinalex: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
just how??...you guys just planted a fulani as you're head...
just as we planted gej. But I know your pains, u foolishly expect Yoruba to re-plant gej after he failed to do anything tangible in d south west,gej hurribly start lagos-ibadan road in d twilight of his reign. Gej betrayed d yorubas, if pmb do same he'll get same treatment
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2015
erinalex:
just as we planted gej. But I know your pains, u foolishly expect Yoruba to re-plant gej after he failed to do anything tangible in d south west,gej hurribly start lagos-ibadan road in d twilight of his reign. Gej betrayed d yorubas, if pmb do same he'll get same treatment
sorry to say this ...aren't the yorubas foolish(i know not all) for replanting a northerner once more....cant the yorubas bring in a fellow Yoruba....i have never been one who refers to the yorubas as slaves but i just might be tempted to join the wagon of persons who term you guys as slaves...what ever happened to fielding persons like fashola or any other Yoruba person as the president of nigeria...i watched how you guys rallied around a fulani man chanting change like idiots.... angry angry....the truth is you guys cant do zilch to a fulani man...rather he would kick you guys in the assss....then you would run coming back to the niger deltans and ibos to join hands with you to kick out a fulani man...nonsense... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Ephemmm: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
That's Olu-Kayode, the only fearless Yoruba man after Fayose

Fearless indeed. infact, more brave than Ojukwu, the Biafra goner. But battle is not won by mere speaking and mouth-making: it requires action. Get the fact.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by odomanis: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2015
melvinjames:
[size=15pt]Here is Senator Sani whooping Yoruba people as well.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2994776_afeniferecannotbanmovementoffulaniherdsmenshehusanitheherald20151024150656_jpege093f9094ff2e6ae771d379a631dba93

Join SYF (Save Yorubas from Fulanis) today.

Why are the Fulani leaders only addressing the reaction to crimes by some of their kinsmen but say nothing about the crime. Is it not the crime that lead to the comments by Afenifere? Why are the condemning Yoruba leaders and justify the action of the herdsmen ? NIGERIA !!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Ephemmm: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2015
[s][quote author=IzonOwei post=39402785]sorry to say this ...aren't the yorubas foolish(i know not all) for replanting a northerner once more....cant the yorubas bring in a fellow Yoruba....i have never been one who refers to the yorubas as slaves but i just might be tempted to join the wagon of persons who term you guys as slaves...what ever happened to fielding persons like fashola or any other Yoruba person as the president of nigeria...i watched how you guys rallied around a fulani man chanting change like idiots.... angry angry....the truth is you guys cant do zilch to a fulani man...rather he would kick you guys in the assss....then you would run coming back to the niger deltans and ibos to join hands with you to kick out a fulani man...nonsense... angry angry angry angry[/quote[/s]]

Thrash... After Yoruba has ruled for 8 years and now a Vice President, how many politicians from your tribe has reached that height? Why can't you present Presidential candidate from Igbo instead of supporting Ijaw man too? Worst still, PDP is presenting a Northerner as Presidential Candidate in 2019.

Your tribe has become slave even to minority, get this drilled into your empty skull tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by peter4d2(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2015
onyepapa:
They are only two men in yourba land.
namely :fayose n fani kayode.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Ali97(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Look at this useless area boy FFK. Cast your mind back those days when you are attacking Hausa, Fulani. We are not afraid of you or any other irresponsible man in the whole yoruba land, but rather considered you as lunatic, psycho, someone who get confused immediately after losing power.If you don't want to something like that , stop insulting others.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by dearestaramide: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
That's Olu-Kayode, the only fearless Yoruba man after Fayose

no way! Fayose lacks manners and is very disrespectful .i doubt if he even respects his parents.kayode on the other hand is well guided though he can misyarn at times like now
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by dearestaramide: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s]

god forbid the day we will have an igbo president.that regions is sooo greedy, divided, corrupt, high rate of crime and its clearly manifesting in the leaders they give out to nigeria as their representatives
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by badman007(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Something needs to be done about this Fani of a man.. Nigeria in its entirety belongs to Nigerians and not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba... He is brewing up problems he can't control. We should be talking collective development of our country not this dangerous play
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by badman007(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2015
This is a very dangerous thing we are playing with.. Give peace a chance
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by anigbajumo(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Eintelekt:

You are only making excuses to cover your inadequacies. A wise strong man will not sit to compare and count scores. He will subtly deal with his challenges. Remember, no Northerner, no matter how highly placed, has gone to Igbo land to ask them to shut up or quit their protests. Again, what has the yoruba people done?

Keep sorting it out intelligently.

Even Gowon could not come out to clearly tell the Biafra protesters to shut up. He only said He wishes to meet them and dialogue. Must you always look for a neighbor who's suffering your kinda sickness? That will not make your sickness go away, it will only make you complacent and create wider avenues for that disease to deal with you.

Maybe your neighbor is taking some medication you know nothing about. Wise up, my Yoruba people.

Sir,shut up.......!!!

There is diffrence btween diffuse idea here on NL nd yoruba elders discuss it @yoruba summit.
The problem of this herdsmen is only rampered in the south nd NL av seen it as insults/excuse on the other tribe for tribalistic e-war (when it happens to igbo or yoruba) instead of them to altercate on hw to wipe them out....
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by badman007(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:

no way! Fayose lacks manners and is very disrespectful .i doubt if he even respects his parents.kayode on the other hand is well guided though he can misyarn at times like now

Misyarn seems to be the only way he stays in the news. He can't even manage his family. If I was Yoruba. I'd be ashamed of him

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.