Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,559 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Fastest Ways To Get Things You Desired Done - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fastest Ways To Get Things You Desired Done (407 Views)

Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / New Study Reveals Ideal Penis Size Desired By Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Ways To Get Things You Desired Done by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
this article as its heading imply is to enlighten you on some of the fastest ways to achieve a result in any endavour you may find ur self into.That they are the fastest ways doesnt mean dat they are also easy or simple.
Now let me not waste time and lets get into biz
1. This is for our born again romancelanders , the fastest way to gain Gods favour in worship is to sacrifice.
Note :this entails giving to this less priviledge,sacrificing sth dat is of value,sth dat when u give it out it will really pain u.sth u will not or may not give to sb else under normal circumstance.it is becos of solomon"s sacrifice to God ,that made the lord God to came to him and offered him a chance to petition him with anything.what am saying is that worship without sacrifice to me is a sin.dont expect God to do sth tangible fornu when u dont sacrifice to him.you can as well ask my heathen niggaz or all the occultist or brotherhood known to man .sacrifice is a key to unlocking favours .even from the devil himself.
2,The fastest ways not to fall into sin is by praying always
3,The fastest way to know people in and out is by listening to them while they talk even if they are saying sth banal,you know the problem with people is that they dont listen ,they can talk for hours but listen for a minute even when they do ,they listen to reply their speaker not to understand them.
4,The fastest way to make people to listen to u when u speak is to talk to them about themselves esp in a positive light.
5,The fastest way to a mans heart (this is for the ladies)the way is to boast your hubby's ego ie by respecting him ,surpporting him making him feel important ,cooking good food and lest i forget ,the s*x ,giving it to him the way he want it.warning the later further enslaves the man.
6,The fastest way to a woman's heart is to engage them emotionally ie is feed them with a world full of fantacy, thimgs dat are unreal ,never let reality to creep its head when seducing a woman by this i mean a flexiblelie will also do ie lies that can be switch to truth easily.hey pardon me for this one but women like lies a lot and that fuels their emotion to the fullest.they yearn to be deceived or lied to.
7,The fastest way to build a bond esp people of opp sex ,a bond as strong as dat of a mother and child a bond that extends to the spiritual realm is through sex.
O! Nairalanders, how i wish you know dat sex is very strong ,powerful enough to bring a man to his knees, to send you to hell immediately and more importantly to bring forth a child in this curel world.I think i have said sth about its spiritual implication in this group.
8,The fastest way to gain knowledge and wisdom is by reading books ,practicing wot u read and learning from ur mistakes dats when when wisdom sets in ,this is one of the reasons i hate sch becos is such a place where the lecturers and teachers hate mistakes.you see life is a slow teacher and we humans are made to learn from by making mistakes but unfortunately the sch thinks that whoever make mistakes is a dumb or dullard.
9.you may all know this but i will include it here anyway,the fadtest way to resolve issues is by being sorry and u mean it ,that word "sorry" is simple but difficult to say becos of the human ego.
10,The fastest way to kill any entity be it man ,woman,company ,group or even government is by targeting and destroying its reputation.A good name my niggaz do say is better than all the money in the world.
11, The fastest way to commit people is by giving them gifts.Wow this i have tried and it works like merlins magic.Once you learn how to give ,half of ur earthly problems are solved.Giving brings peoples defences down and allow u to enter them and they will allow you to be part of them.
12, The fastest way to make people like u ,is to see things through their perspective,i mean by mirrowing their behaviour ,thinkimg like them.
13, The fastest way to fall prey to deception and is to thimk that you can gain sth with nothing or for nothing .Note this world is free but nothing is free in it.whatever you take u must pay back either in cash or in kind esp for my beloved ladies in Nuasa,be careful how you collects gift from men
14, Finally ,the last but not the least is that the fastest way to forget things and even this write up is not to practice it or not to acknoeledge it.

Thanks.

Still Phikisi

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Ways To Get Things You Desired Done by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yeske.

Let's meet at the religion section nah! Or wadyu fink?
Re: The Fastest Ways To Get Things You Desired Done by oforij(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice and awesome. Love d gift part and sacrifice... Should start being sacrificial
*sex...bond?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Humour-filled Tips For Ladies Seeking For A Date/a Husband / Why You Need To Be In A Relationship / Who Deserve To Be Punished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.