Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Do Women Actually Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Actually Want? (2769 Views)

16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. / 35 Different Kinds Of Sex Nigerian Ladies Actually Want / 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Actually Want? by atheistandproud(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Females are definitely the most complicated creatures on planet Earth. Have you ever tried or attempted to figure them out and hit a dead end? Then you are not alone. Over time lots of people have tried to decipher what goes on in a woman's mind but have all come up short. The truth is much more easier. The truth is most of the time women don't know what they want so they can't obviously tell you what they need. What they need is for you as a man to figure it out. If you can come up with what appeals to them, yay! goody for you. If you miss, well... back to the drawing board brother. They are erratic, so be sure that the same thing won't work twice. They hate monotony so if you are the guy that lives that type of life the be prepared for an uphill task in keeping your lady happy. Have you ever wondered why some married women cheat? They are bored. Simple and plain. Why do you think that as time goes by in a new relationship, the lady is always the first to act up? Simple, the guy doesn't put in as much effort as he used to when he was chasing her. If you want to keep you woman happy and have peace of mind at the same time, then find out what she likes and keep her guessing. Don't ask what she wants and don't let her know your next move. A surprise should always be around the corner. It doesn't need to be big. Its the little things that matter in life. Cheers and good luck.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by greatestboss(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
I don't know oundecided... In order to avoid them, I don go become FATHER for one catholic church like thatgrin

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Too long. There are just 3; Your dikc, money and your time. Things get complicated when ure not ready to part with any af those as at when due. That's the summary of the whole issue .
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by atheistandproud(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Interesting summary.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
pinceprinz:
Too long. There are just 3; Your dikc, money and your time. Things get complicated when ure not ready to part with any af those as at when due. That's the summary of the whole issue .
You forgot ‘love', but then again, I'm guessing you think all girls are shallow and love is such a foreign language that thick headed people like....... can't decipher.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
JustTara:
You forgot ‘love', but then again, I'm guessing you think all girls are shallow and love is such a foreign language that thick headed people like....... can't decipher.

What's love?

What's love outside those 3 combined

You don't spend money on someone you don't like

You don't waste energy fukcing someone you don't like

And You wouldn't want to spend quality time with someone you don't like.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by gamaliel121(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Girls girls girls.... Nawaooooooo Am tired of hearing of girlsssssss Ahhhhhh
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
atheistandproud:
Females are definitely the most complicated creatures on planet Earth. Have you ever tried or attempted to figure them out and hit a dead end? Then you are not alone. Over time lots of people have tried to decipher what goes on in a woman's mind but have all come up short. The truth is much more easier. The truth is most of the time women don't know what they want so they can't obviously tell you what they need. What they need is for you as a man to figure it out. If you can come up with what appeals to them, yay! goody for you. If you miss, well... back to the drawing board brother. They are erratic, so be sure that the same thing won't work twice. They hate monotony so if you are the guy that lives that type of life the be prepared for an uphill task in keeping your lady happy. Have you ever wondered why some married women cheat? They are bored. Simple and plain. Why do you think that as time goes by in a new relationship, the lady is always the first to act up? Simple, the guy doesn't put in as much effort as he used to when he was chasing her. If you want to keep you woman happy and have peace of mind at the same time, then find out what she likes and keep her guessing. Don't ask what she wants and don't let her know your next move. A surprise should always be around the corner. It doesn't need to be big. Its the little things that matter in life. Cheers and good luck.
I've heard dis a million times.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

What's love?

What's love outside those 3 combined

You don't spend money on someone you don't like

You don't waste energy fukcing someone you don't like

And You wouldn't want to spend quality time with someone you don't like.
Actually.... my player male friend thinks otherwise. You certainly can do all those with someone you don't like. But love? love is above them all. When you love her, you won't say all she wants is your money, joystick (I'm laughing at myself for using that word), and time. It goes deeper than that.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
Actually.... my player male friend thinks otherwise. You certainly can do all those with someone you don't like. But love? love is above them all. When you love her, you won't say all she wants is your money, joystick (I'm laughing at myself for using that word), and time. It goes deeper than that.

shocked

You mean haven't Explored deep enough? Tell me more. smiley
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked

You mean haven't Explored deep enough? Tell me more. smiley
wouldn't I just love to?
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
wouldn't I just love to?
C'mon don't hold it back... Willing to learn at your feet momma!
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Dahveydson(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2015
The reality is in the end, humans don't know what they want, both men and women. If men know what they want, why the incessant cheating?

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by AfroKnight: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2015
grin keep guessing? That's wrong. Let ladies tell us what they want. Then we'll see if we can do it. Guessing has landed many guys in trouble cos women can be easily offended by a wrong gift or gesture.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Allwility: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Women...fear them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

C'mon don't hold it back... Willing to learn at your feet momma!
okay. be willing. I'm coming

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
okay. be willing. I'm coming
Lol. I should kiss your ass, I'm Hot cheesy
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol. I should kiss your ass, I'm Hot cheesy
perv

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Dahveydson:
The reality is in the end, humans don't know what they want, both men and women. If men know what they want, why the incessant cheating?

thank you!
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Harmthe(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2015
@op you need to listen to justin bieber song "what do you mean" he said it all.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Cybertext(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Their list is endless.... Insatiable
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
perv
Hey! not u , am sorry
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Ray360: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
One Thing I know is, when a woman sees what she wants, she goes for it. the complexity of some women is even above the rational acumen of some men. But If you think all a women wants is money, then such shallow mentality won't fetch you a graceful woman. it's far above that.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by atheistandproud(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cybertext:
Their list is endless.... Insatiable
not quite. Just try finding out.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by atheistandproud(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ray360:
One Thing I know is, when a woman sees what she wants, she goes for it. the complexity of some women is even above the rational acumen of some men. But If you think all a women wants is money, then such shallow mentality won't fetch you a graceful woman. it's far above that.
Gbam
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2015
Quoting sterling from mad men "who cares" ?
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by atheistandproud(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
pcguru1:
Quoting sterling from mad men "who cares" ?
you do.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Allwility:
Women...fear them.
Men nko? You guys have your own.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by grad2012(f): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2015
Your love embarassed
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by atheistandproud(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:
Your love embarassed
and you feel that will be enough?
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by cosby02(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
You will need an Article of 50,000 pages volume 1 to 20 just to understand what women wants.
Re: What Do Women Actually Want? by cosby02(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:
Your love embarassed
I love your DP grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Are So Proud! / Why Do Some Ladies Cry During Sex? / Romance Landers This Is Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.