Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Romance Landers This Is Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Landers This Is Her. (2767 Views)

Romance Landers Judge My Look. / Nocturnal Romance Landers, Let's Chit- Chat / Romance Landers Who Deserve To Be Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Landers This Is Her. by Jimdonnet(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2016
I woke this morning and saw a thread on how a silly 20year old girl has been using Nairaland as a forum to beg furiously or should I say do her ashawo business.

Yes I have been dealt with too not magalised like chronique here but cheated severally its time we end this rubbish.

On chronique thread a matured guy said something and I quote "A matured and responsible girl cannot be found on dating sites most especially Nairaland" the responsible ladies are always busy for example I have 4 good ladies who are just guests on this platform.
Any girl below 24 years I repeat and repeat again "Any girl below 24years is not ready for marriage as they are still enjoying attention from men" likewise students as I know we have some men who are above 30 and without sense that thinks there is love on Nairaland.

Funny enough the girl frequents romance, celebrities those are the sections of a runs girl who is not ready to face life or even be a wife material.I also saw cutehector is a maga.what a shame hahahaha

this is the thread where the ashawo female nairalander based in delta state wrote and I quote "Any man who wants to break up with me should do so peacefully" meanwhile she is a double snake hehehehe.

her name is Olivia

https://www.nairaland.com/3190562/how-break-up-person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by herzern(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Jimdonnet:
I also saw cutehector is a maga.what a shame hahahaha
this is the thread where the ashawo female nairalander based in delta state wrote and I quote "Any man who wants to break up with me should do so peacefully" meanwhile she is a double snake hehehehe.
her name is Olivia

shocked
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by herzern(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2016
For those who can't read the Epistle

Wah Op meant is

FOOLINLOVE is a runs qirl.......

Case closed!

4 Likes

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by naijaboiy: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2016
What's this all about?
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by iykekelvins(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Shameless creatures

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by George22016(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2016
once your girl is on Nairaland guy forget it.any thing she tells you are just words and you are being deceived unless u be fool.ehyaa I read the thread and saw that chronique even quoted one of Olivia maga shock7 hahaha maga quoting maga. Me DON forget about Naija girls NA foreign sure pass.

op is right if u see say they frequent romance and celebrity section 100% sure runz girl. hoes ain't loyal bitches on Nairaland. the responsible ones are busy working they are here replying mentions and insulting niggas.jobless sets in this generations.

General overseer was definitely Right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Donpoker9(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by joey150(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
I dont understand how a 30 year old guy would be chatting up a 20 year old girl on nl..

You boys are the magas..and rightfully so....

I no get home for al una drama...

I need some magas in my life. .everybody i know are just too well behaved grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Foolinlove I command you to come here and defend yourself! Now, how do you plead? Guilty or not guilty?
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Jimdonnet(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
joey150:
I dont understand how a 30 year old guy would be chatting up a 20 year old girl on nl..

You boys are the magas..and rightfully so....

I no get home for al una drama...

I need some magas in my life. .everybody i know are just too well behaved grin

I agree with you on this
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by SHOCK7(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
George22016:
once your girl is on Nairaland guy forget it.any thing she tells you are just words and you are being deceived unless u be fool.ehyaa I read the thread and saw that chronique even quoted one of Olivia maga shock7 hahaha maga quoting maga. Me DON forget about Naija girls NA foreign sure pass.

op is right if u see say they frequent romance and celebrity section 100% sure runz girl. hoes ain't loyal bitches on Nairaland. the responsible ones are busy working they are here replying mentions and insulting niggas.jobless sets in this generations.

General overseer was definitely Right
hmm, where is the evidence when did #Chronique do that?
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by TamedWolf90: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Emperorlee, maxi112, Lordscent

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by LorDBolton(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:
For those who can't read the Epistle

Wah Op meant is

FOOLINLOVE is a runs qirl.......

Case closed!

She's not the one...cognitive reasoning deficient niqqa...it's a moniker that starts with LETTERS 0 & L

4 Likes

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by herzern(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
LorDBolton:

She's not the one...cognitive reasoning deficient niqqa...it's a moniker that starts with LETTERS 0 & L

Only if your brain will reason for you....

Is a simple Comprehension that complex for a dunce like you....

You need a tutor......

MODIFIED

Bro.....I was wronq!.....

I rushed to comment thinkinq Op is talkinq about the thread creator....

Unknowingly.... He was referring to one of those that commented.......
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jimdonnet:
I woke this morning and saw a thread on how a silly 20year old girl has been using Nairaland as a forum to beg furiously or should I say do her ashawo business.

Yes I have been dealt with too not magalised like chronique here but cheated severally its time we end this rubbish.

On chronique thread a matured guy said something and I quote "A matured and responsible girl cannot be found on dating sites most especially Nairaland" the responsible ladies are always busy for example I have 4 good ladies who are just guests on this platform.
Any girl below 24 years I repeat and repeat again "Any girl below 24years is not ready for marriage as they are still enjoying attention from men" likewise students as I know we have some men who are above 30 and without sense that thinks there is love on Nairaland.

Funny enough the girl frequents romance, celebrities those are the sections of a runs girl who is not ready to face life or even be a wife material.I also saw cutehector is a maga.what a shame hahahaha

her name is Olivia

Heheheheh, certified, bro, u are confirmed ... Olivia , I can sight u...
U should be on our ashawo thread, https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo... Men are willing to pay you for this thing ,oliviarims ... Not the pussy niggaz forming lover Boy Ramsy Noah, .. We pay and fork u , cash and carry.... No long stories, no long talk...

Anyway, being the nigga I am, who enjoys helping his fooled brothers, I am willing to help chronique and shock7 out and sort out the issues...

Oliviarims, I paulkillerman is your match in the Ashawo biz, (not these pussy lover boi niggaz)... I have sent her a PM , so we can meet, let me use a mature diick to fork her up and down, fork her enough and make her sweat, and pay her afterwards, commensurate to her sexual effort (no long talks)...

My brothers, peace be unto the fooled niggaz, that don't listen to paul... Take heart...

C.c : obontami, babzilla, xendra, vincent41, the Ashawo has been identified and spotted...

Chronique, shock7... Take heart , paulkillerman will reciprocate on your behalf... I believe both of you have learnt your lessons and will listen more to me now..

Olivia pls reply my PM quickly ... No time to waste ...
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Smh.
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by sainttwist1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
next
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by BARRIKADE: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
SHOCK7:

so you're the niggah who was trying to cover up her ashawo parade on that thread.
Well,chroniquez exposition has already been taken down.... so try keep ear for ground next time.
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by LorDBolton(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:

Only if your brain will reason for you....

Is a simple Comprehension that complex for a dunce like you....

You need a tutor......

MODIFIED

Bro.....I was wronq!.....

I rushed to comment thinkinq Op is talkinq about the thread creator....

Unknowingly.... He was referring to one of those that commented.......

No p...good 2 know I ain't no dunce, neither are u cogntive reasoning deficient.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pls can you guys just take this thread down and gve this ssue a break? I'm sck and tired of the who thing. I Never should havecreated that topic.

Op,pls edit my name from the subject. Thank you.
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by queencalipso(f): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
chronique:
Pls can you guys just take this thread down and gve this ssue a break? I'm sck and tired of the who thing. I Never should havecreated that topic.

Obviously you don't know romance landers. If you don't want drama pls don't start one, bcz they will help you finish it to the last.

You opened the Pandoras box and so did Olivia. grin please enjoy the show cool
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by BARRIKADE: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
queencalipso:

Obviously you don't know romance landers. If you don't want drama pls don't start one, bcz they will help you finish it to the last.

You opened the Pandoras box and so did Olivia. grin please enjoy the show cool
Truer words have never been typed. we gon' dig to the very bottom of this cool
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Jimdonnet(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
chronique:

Edited already guy stop being a puci niccar

2 Likes

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Jimdonnet(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Heheheheh, certified, bro, u are confirmed ... Olivia , I can sight u...
U should be on our ashawo thread, https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo... Men are willing to pay you for this thing ,oliviarims ... Not the pussy niggaz forming lover Boy Ramsy Noah, .. We pay and fork u , cash and carry.... No long stories, no long talk...

Anyway, being the nigga I am, who enjoys helping his fooled brothers, I am willing to help chronique and shock7 out and sort out the issues...

Oliviarims, I paulkillerman is your match in the Ashawo biz, (not these pussy lover boi niggaz)... I have sent her a PM , so we can meet, let me use a mature diick to fork her up and down, fork her enough and make her sweat, and pay her afterwards, commensurate to her sexual effort (no long talks)...

My brothers, peace be unto the fooled niggaz, that don't listen to paul... Take heart...

C.c : obontami, babzilla, xendra, vincent41, the Ashawo has been identified and spotted...

Chronique, shock7... Take heart , paulkillerman will reciprocate on your behalf... I believe both of you have learnt your lessons and will listen more to me now..

Olivia pls reply my PM quickly ... No time to waste ...

Well said.simple and straightforward.that's how it should be done.all this grown up children never learn.funny enough there are still some magas reading this who got 22 year old as girlfriends hahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahaahahah. As far as Am fully concerned NA hoes full this section very simple.I still remember misspicy comment last year admitting to being a gold digger NA so their way be.olosho

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Frozeen(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jimdonnet:

her name is Olivia

Na today una dey know say Olivia na full time olosho

Girl wey nearly maga me, how wish i nor be strong waffi, na so she for take use my head o.

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by George22016(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
SHOCK7:

your fellow guy man you no fit help now one small girl chop your money.small girl way you no know him mama.old man abeg pack well

4 Likes

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by George22016(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
responsible and working girls don't have time for social media.if you are looking for marriage partners better go online on other foreign platforms. you see white girls who will respond well to u God knows. I have 2 sure girls one in Australia and the other NA ethopia.the Ethiopia bae came to see me twice on her own n she is 25.cute girl.its now the new trend among sure boys now.who send all this black monkeys way get breasts for Nigeria. even Botswana,Kenya n Ghana girls are fighting for Nigerian men.bro abeg receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by sashishalom(f): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wetin person no go hear....

I believe Wisdom is the key to all this rubbish...

I use to enjoy NL because of its witty and sarcastic comments and now this??..

Where is it written that a lady below 24 is not serious about getting married??even if she has an account in all the social network known to man...

Where your reasoning takes you to that's where you'll end up at
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Frozeen:
Na today una dey know say Olivia na full time olosho

Girl wey nearly maga me, how wish i nor be strong waffi, na so she for take use my head o.

Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Frozeen(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Babzilla:

Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked
Serious mata!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC / DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / The Pains Of Being Handsome/pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.