Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her (842 Views)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Check the conversation

Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by misspicy(f): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
nice and put up her phone number...
okay,clap for yourself
Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:
nice and put up her phone number...

okay,clap for yourself

Just saw that... No be person say may I modify am
Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by misspicy(f): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
rehpotsirh00:

Just saw that... No be person say may I modify am
damage done already,clap for yourself...

it will suprise you that alot of guys have saved the number and are gonna give that money to her...believe it or not,am talking from experience,guys on nairaland just catching fun,dey are really mellows
note you af losed d gold digger to a maga already

sowi for ma long words m just happy tonyt...cheesy
Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by inkz: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

damage done already,clap for yourself...

it will suprise you that alot of guys have saved the number and are gonna give that money to her...believe it or not,am talking from experience,guys on nairaland just catching fun,dey are really mellows
note you af losed d gold digger to a maga already

sowi for ma long words m just happy
tonyt...cheesy
no d fool urself bitch I know u have only ur pussry to offer for now till is gone broke ass

1 Like

Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Homguy

Compare this to the other thread.
Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by AfroKnight: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
She's demanding for 60k. Wow. Some beggars get swag.

1 Like

Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by Homguy(m): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:
@Homguy

Compare this to the other thread.

Fact is this dude wasn't giving himself any false hopes as opposed to the other dudey. My qualms is really just with some ladies that do not make any effort to pull their own weight.
Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by vizkiz: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2015
now look at how this gentle man realised the lady. So simply and straight forward. Any money to lend to a woman is gone forever!!! grin
Not coming here to post pictures of you dragons 2k with a lady because she didn't give you pussay. So annoying

1 Like

Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by longjohnsilver: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2015
I like dis dude...he is a classic man.
oya chop knuckle paddi mi...

1 Like

Re: A Brother Being Nice Not To Embrass A Gold Digger With Hopes Of Not Losing Her by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol.. the classic man comment got me

(1) (Reply)

Is This Act Justified? / CHRONICLES / NARRATIVES From Sdk...let's Hear Your Opinions. / The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility ( Lasting Relationships)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.