Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (45997 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal relationship in order to attain money. The accusation of being a gold digger is usually aimed at a woman who is with a man only because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by falconey(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
its the ladies thread, I'll just sit and watch.

Its pretty strange I've never heard of 'male gold digger' before.

Even the words 'MALE GOLD DIGGER' doesn't sound right,its unusual.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Sunexy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Xo dis tin make FP..

Well, listen 2d nigga above me..nothing like male gold digger..look 4 anoda name 2 illustrate dis thread

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by hertz9te(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
karma?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by CountDracula(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
What goes around comes around

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by CountDracula(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Gold digger is a derogatory name for a person who cultivates a personal
relationship in order to attain money. The
accusation of being a gold digger is usually
aimed at a woman who is with a man only
because she wants his money.

Now the above is the literal meaning of gold digger according to google,it is even a common case in our present day Nigeria that it sometimes feels okay or normal,because of the alpha male gene most men possess,they feel they should provide for the female folk, even though it is not right but the abnormal thing gradually becoming a trend now is the male gold digger

A male that makes it a point to be noticed via expensive material possessions Charismatic and charming, easily able to manipulate funds from empathetic souls.(women). Rarely works, have a sense of entitlement, lacks close peers and devoid of family. Steer clear of them. if its too good to be true it probably is.

was in a relationship with a MALE GOLD DIGGER,i cook his food,pay for his upkeep even things as little as haircut,he gets monthly allowance from me too,guy always blackmailing me with breakup if i complain,well i later got my freedom though grin i ended the whole thing and guy still calling till date

So guys have you come across a male gold digger? How did you handle the situationship

Cc punkyveer

I came across a feMALE gold digger... There's no other way to handle dem naw... Na to jus break up

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by yorubaboiy: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
i read dis to my bro in ibadan and all he said was BULLSIT

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
falconey:
its the ladies thread, I'll just sit and watch.
Its pretty strange I've never heard of 'male
gold digger' before.
Even the words 'MALE GOLD DIGGER' doesn't
sound right,its unusual.
I taut so too,until it happened....ever come across one or you are one?

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
hertz9te:
karma?
Hunh
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by KnowMore: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sorry dear cool
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by falconey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

I taut so too,until it happened....ever come across one or you are one?

naah I'm more of the MAGA type, I don't take advantage of people be it my gender or the opposite sex.

Its not in my nature.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Male gold digger you said. Don't worry, you will soon post " if you are 38 & single let meet"

And you expect 20 but married not to abuse you.

Thank you for letting him be. People that dig gold suffers more than you expect. Ask south Africa gold digger, they will explain better.

Now he will scoop crude oil and mark it quick rather than suffering himself in gold digging

Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Sunexy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Baby, am confused as well

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
KnowMore:
Sorry dear cool
Thank you dear,it hurts coz of wasted time and money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
gassdon:
Male gold digger you said. Don't worry, you will soon post " if you are 38 & single let meet"

And you expect 20 but married to to abuse you.

Thank you for letting him be. People that dig gold suffers more than you expect. Ask south Africa gold digger, they will explain better.

Now he will scoop crude oil and mark it quick rather than suffering himself in gold digging

Lol
Really...so i.shouldnt have let him go?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Really...so i.shouldnt have let him go?

You did well, Now he can find another occupation that will not stress him like digging you gold.

Perhaps a better occupation.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
they are many here on Nl . I can name them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by misspicy(f): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
gassdon:

You did well, Now he can find another occupation that will not stress him like digging you gold.

Perhaps a better occupation.
Like digging another lady....i pity her though

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Richie0974: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lemme book space first.
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by yorke1: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Be back to comment
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by saasala(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oya, tell us how much he has siphoned from you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Only broke ass vociferate about issues like this, seriously you don't have money. Please can Bill gate ever notice someone is a gold digger? Dangote?

Earn enough that even gold diggers would get tired of your money!

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Simitrendy: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
[b]

Thank God for my life o.

When I was still in Pre Degree.

There's is this fine girl I'm crushing on.

The first day wey the girl come my hostel. I was very happy tho she didn't come and see me, She came to see her friend in the main hostel cos I'm living in BQ.

She came to collect Lamlad Chemistry and d book was with me, so her friend and she came to meet me in my room. Eating Salad and Drinking Ribena wink

Omo nah so d girl wey no get shame talk say I'm not really good in doing salad will u teach me.

Luck dey smile on my face grin

Next thing me and d girl don close but we no date.

She dey use me do Zombie.

If the girl have any problem with her academics especially Chemistry and Biology she WL come n meet me.

Next if d girl wants to eat, she will come and meet me

Simi I'm hungry. I go wan dey form OBO. So we will go to KFC and eat.

I remembered when she had a problem with her phone.

She said she wants to change it. I asked her how much .

She said 19,500. outta it she said I should give her 10K

I scope her and give her 8K

She will come to my hostel , take my perfumes and deodorants.

Take my provisions, Even shaving stick.

My guys sef dey reason say I be maga.

Omo throughout I no date this babe o.

I no see her skirt talk less of pants

The only thing d babe do me be say she hug me on my
Birthday.

On my Birthday nah me sef take her go ShopRite.

Omo the provision and cake the girl take.

Money sef finish nah Through POS I pay.

After PD I throw d babe away.

If we see for campus she go talk say Simi u don't want me to know your hostel abi?

I go just hiss

Werey! Gold and diamond digger!

grin

[/b]

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by DEGREE2466(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rubbish embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by 360ng: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kpele
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by hardywaltz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Eziokwu
So u listed all the things u gave him....
What of the hot sweet spanking he gave to u every other nite dat drove u to cloud 9 and back...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by tym92(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunexy:
undecided
Richie0974:
ToyozzieTohBad:
Lemme book space first.
saasala:
grin
OBSEQUIOUS:
Simitrendy:
h
DEGREE2466:
Ggg
see dem lyf...iranu, abasha...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Male Gold Digger by Morkavictor: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
It was a good thing you let him go.NO man or woman should be in a parasitic relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.