Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas (1177 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by Ballmer: 2:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Biafrans have suffered

Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by nairalandmaster(f): 2:54am On Oct 27, 2015
nice one op. keep it up.
Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by Baddestguyp(m): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2015
trash

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by timilehin007(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2015
what's the big deal...am into oil&gas at patcom services....next?
Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by menix(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Yawnz
Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by oyeezah(f): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:
Biafrans have suffered
lol....oil n gas indeed
Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by ThisMeansWAR: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2015
hahahahahahahahah

thats yiboe man for you... He will probably print business card for his oyel and gas cheesy

like the yiboe guy that gave me his business card for selling pirated cd in box container. cheesy
the card reads; dealers in all kind of imported cds and home videos... The poor guy even put address join.. cheesy
Re: When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Read What This Guy And Babe Did Today. / Sins Of my Nairaland brothers. / i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.