Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

An Advice Needed Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Advice Needed Urgently (371 Views)

Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately / Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual / I Need An Advice I Have High Cholesterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Needed Urgently by leobenz: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Good day nairalanders, pls i need an advice concerning my health, i've been havin a prolonged cough and cattarh that seems not to go even after takin some drugs includin bitter kola, honey and the likes. I even went to the lab to verify if am ok based on that but after the test the doc said am ok, am totally confused. Can some one prescribe any drug that can work for me? Thanks

........no insults pls!
Re: An Advice Needed Urgently by kolomax(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2015
leobenz:
Good day nairalanders, pls i need an advice concerning my health, i've been havin a prolonged cough and cattarh that seems not to go even after takin some drugs includin bitter kola, honey and the likes. I even went to the lab to verify if am ok based on that but after the test the doc said am ok, am totally confused. Can some one prescribe any drug that can work for me? Thanks

........no insults pls!
You should have allow the doctor to prescribe a drug for you
Re: An Advice Needed Urgently by mrhipup(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2015
kolomax:
You should have allow the doctor to prescribe a drug for you
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

The Healthy Fat That Burn Off The Belly Fat / The Restless Mind / Aleovera For Pink Lips,beautiful Skin,skin Infections How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.