Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. (27612 Views)

2018 UTME Results - A Scam! / What Causes Missing Results In Nigerian Universities? / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. by Hiploko(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2015
rumours:
You that reside in Lagos, when next you are chanced to be at NOUN Ahmadu Bello Way, VI. Kindly add your voice. Encourage them to improve their processes and procedures to make life a little easy for people in remote locations. The resolution of your issue in Lagos is possible in other places and at the same speed. That is my point. People are suffering. I had that issue in the past - two missing results. I sent email, raised the issue on hard copy, visited study centre, etc. All to no avail. The easy advice in everyone's month was register the course again. Let us stop encouraging these noticeable anomalies. Other countries have overcomed them. And youths like you (I suppose you are a youth) should not be justifying mediocrity and calling non-issue. NOUN should stop punishing people. Until they face litigation one day and pay true their nose.

well said!!!

1 Like

Re: MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. by Kazrem(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Omotolu:
...Statement of result is freely given. Just go to Exam and Assessment Department in Victoria Island. The process is easy. The timing of waiting is relatively within short minutes....
Thanks. Will definitely do it.
Re: MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. by Hiploko(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls who knows when the outstanding batches of results will be released?
Re: MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. by talitachumi: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2017
National open university system, is a failed system as far as i am concerned, how can they be withholding students results, they withold my results every semester. most times out of seven courses they would release 4 , withold 3, atimes out of 8 they would withhold 4, the funniest part of it is that even if you have a reference in a course , i wonder if they mark the rewritten one. Their is a core course i had a reference in the first time, i wrote it again it was a reference, also the third time and I was double sure i wrote it well, am going to call back for my scripts when i get to lagos nextweek. i have come to realise that they want to use this method to make students pay into their portal. I think the school should be scrapped,the system is just not working. even their staffs know that their is serious problem in the system, even my supervisor who is a delsu lecturer never wanted to supervise me i had to beg. the school is filled with so much abnormalities, please do not advice any of your loved ones to go there , let them go to conventional school. it pays off

1 Like

Re: MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. by talitachumi: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Please any mba students having problem with BHM805 in the house please, let me know you pls
Re: MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. by talitachumi: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2017
pastorhen:
Good morning house. Please i need assistance on how to get admission form for national open university. Have been told to go online to www.remita.net. But pls I need further information. Thanks
YOU better go to conventional school
Re: MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. by AlanTuringAI: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2017
nicedas:
how does this stop kogi students from leading all state in term of literacy.
How can a state classified along with other states in the North as Educationally Less developed (ELDS) be leading other states in terms of literacy? Think before you write anything. We're not all dunces here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday / Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others / Federal Poly Nekede Cut-off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.