Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

wq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / wq (9319 Views)

"My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista / Photo Of Tonyebarcanista / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: wq by Franklyly: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
I use to be one of Tonye's fan till he spilled all d rubbish in his mind in the last few weeks..........hav u heard ppl from some part of ebonyi state speak dia dialect ?? You cant undastnd a single word, but do dey go abt denying dat dey are nt Igbo? I even stand a beta chance undastndn d local dialect of rivers pll dan dose from ebonyi..........All of you that think that we'll repeat d mistake of our fadas by trusting d riverine biafrans 100% shud hav a retink dis is 2015 not 1967!

7 Likes

Re: wq by CyberWolf: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

Then TonyeBarcanista must be a confirmed Nonnetity. He must be so stuppid to think such. Even the so called TruckPusher. Am not an Ipob member and am not against them either. Inasmuch as those Ipob members are indigenous people of that state, they have every right to protest. I am certain beyond all reasonable doubt that even in rivers there are Ikwerre, Ogoni, Ijaw, Degema, Ndoki and Etche Ipob members!

Why would the Phools tag it an Igbo thing then? And insult a whole Igbo nation?

My brother that's what pained me most..You need to see how we fought dirty on Sunday morning..No be small thing oo grin ...I'm just observing things now.

7 Likes

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

son of a rabid dog i don't do jaw jaw with fellow bastard like you just pm me a meet up place and I swear with my life that I'll respond you with a machete blow.

shameless coward thing
[/s]

Micheal Emeritus Mba the popular rapist, You are pained and angry, your late deranged father will be cursing you right now in his smelly grave cos you are useless. Its only coward that boast online, see your useless life. I have seen you before and you are just a little wretched kid, stupidity runs in your family anyway, accursed ediot.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by DeviIhimself: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:

Gala seller, we know your type, a sufferhead living with his aged senile mother in there 1 gate man BQ with 25 other yeebhoes but boasting online. Are you yeebhoes cursed that you love chest beating about feeding people you dont even know, you cant even feed yourself but making noise here. Pained mofo, they will soon deport you in Lagos while selling gala in traffic. Shameless ediot

Sharap all you know how to do is to talk like a parrot let's end this send a meeting place of your choice if you're man enough.
i can't even get myself to be talking to a fellow man just like a woman especially an inconsequential element like who's afraid to show his identity.
rubbish

6 Likes

Re: wq by dekdek: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

But if you are not sentimental and want to vote on Credentials, simply vote Dakuku Peterside! Simple! He is the best option who can deliver!

This is the best part of the OPs post. Sane men will only focus on this and split on the rest.

10 Likes

Re: wq by DeviIhimself: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s]

Micheal Emeritus Mba the popular rapist, You are pained and angry, your late deranged father will be cursing you right now in his smelly grave cos you are useless. Its only coward that boast online, see your useless life. I have seen you before and you are just a little wretched kid, stupidity runs in your family anyway, accursed ediot.
[/s]

Just like i said you talk like a bastard you but don't worry...

2 Likes

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

Sharap all you know how to do is to talk like a parrot let's end this send a meeting place of your choice if you're man enough.
i can't even get myself to be talking to a fellow man just like a woman especially an inconsequential element like who's afraid to show his identity.
rubbish
[/s]

Micheal Mba, you are a shameless animal. You are dying inside and will soon commit suicide like your foolish father. Its only you yeebhoes that get pained and want to meet people, you will melt if you see me. Come to the states and let me feed you to my dogs, local m.oron cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: wq by CyberWolf: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:
are serious shocked embarassed angry cry
No be small thing oo...No be small fight on Sunday morning here...
Re: wq by DeviIhimself: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s]

Micheal Mba, you are a shameless animal. You are dying inside and will soon commit suicide like your foolish father. Its only you yeebhoes that get pained and want to meet people, you will melt if you see me. Come to the states and let me feed you to my dogs, local m.oron cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

son of a prostitute

5 Likes

Re: wq by dekdek: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
By the way, let it be on record that i strongly believe that only fools will proclaim that Iboland extends to Atlantic ocean.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

Just like i said you talk like a bastard you but don't worry...

Micheal Mba the rapist, you are the real b.astard cos you are a product of baby factory. Buhahahahaha. The ediot is pained, you will surely end your miserable life soon. Ugly animal

8 Likes

Re: wq by KinkyAngela(f): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
What is wrong with these Heeebo animals, are these people mad ? Do they expect barcanista to forefeit his heritage just because of partisan politics ?

Port Harcourt is not igweocha. Port Harcourt IS NOT and WILL NOT be part of Biafra.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

son of a prostitute

Product of baby factory, shame on you and your generation

7 Likes

Re: wq by DeviIhimself: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Micheal Mba the rapist, you are the real b.astard cos you are a product of baby factory. Buhahahahaha. The ediot is pained, you will surely end your miserable life soon. Ugly animal
[/s]

Your dead mother is pained

3 Likes

Re: wq by funlord(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin
coogar:

what do you expect from a guy whose tongue is a permanent resident of GEJ's rectum. in spite of the humongous corruption that took place under GEJ's government, tonyebarcanista wanted a second term for his kinsman by every means necessary. obviously, you should know he has no decorum at all to be taken serious on issues that involve the nigerian sovereignty.

The boy is nothing but comic relief to me! The chap is just trying to escape from his hunger pangs and the endless sting of poverty! Even those who steadily benefit from each and every government are not as sycophantic as this _moron! He is clearly in it for "more porridge" just like oliver twist! Lmao!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: wq by Ballmer: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tonyebarcanista remember I said you are going to die an igbotic death by pitching your tent against their position on Biafra. The difference btw Yoruba n Igbo.

With Yoruba you are allowed your views but with Igbo you are allowed n entitled to only igbotic views. Enjoy it while it last sha.

Expect more daily thread crucifying you throughout the year. I hope you won't give up the ghost. I pray the bitterness bile n hatred of the Igbos you see today you shall see no more after you have thoroughly learnt your lesson.

13 Likes

Re: wq by KinkyAngela(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
dekdek:
only fools will proclaim that Iboland extends to Atlantic ocean.
WORD

7 Likes

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

Your dead mother is pained

Micheal Mba the famous rapist, you will surely kill yourself soon. You are ugly, short and wretched. Buhahahahaha. No wonder you beg for sex online since no one wanna have anything to do with you offline.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by rusher14: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
omenka:
See pikin wey never enter bush before dey call another man loba.

Smh. Incredible things we see on this forum.
Loba or lubber?
Re: wq by DeviIhimself: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Product of baby factory, shame on you and your generation
[/s]

like i said i don't do stuff with shameless coward who are not man enough to face me both in real life and online

face me in real life or face me with your real moniker then maybe I'll take you serious but meanwhile you're just an inconsequential element

fork off scallywag

3 Likes

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

like i said i don't do stuff with shameless coward who are not man enough to face me both in real life and online

face me in real life or face me with your real moniker then maybe I'll take you serious but meanwhile you're just an inconsequential element

fork off scallywag
[/s]

The coward is still pained and crying, you are only ugly dwarf with a wacked tribal marks cheesy cheesy cheesy Face you where? Come to the states since you want to die before your time. This is the same animal that curse people everywhere for any little thing, your life offline is worst and dead. Shameless smelly animal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by coogar: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

The boy is nothing but comic relief to me! The chap is just trying to escape from his hunger pangs and the endless sting of poverty! Even those who steadily benefit from each and every government are not as sycophantic as this _moron! He is clearly in it for "more porridge" just like oliver twist! Lmao!

i actually don't think tonyebarcanista is necessarily a sycophant.....he's just a milksop!

most people prefer to believe that the leaders they have come to adore are just & fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary. once a follower acknowledges that the leader he adores is corrupt plus a pathological liar, the follower has to choose what he must do about it.

to take action in the face of a corrupt leader or a corrupt government entails risk of harm to life & loved ones. to choose to do nothing is to surrender one's image of standing for principles. people like tonyebarcanista don't have the courage to face that choice.

in other words, most propaganda isn't designed to fool the critical thinkers like us. it is designed to give moral cowards like tonyebarcanista an excuse not to think at all. the concept is very simple but yet effective!

10 Likes

Re: wq by modath(f): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:
I didn't even wish him a happy birthday on that thread. He dare not mention my name sef.

Dude has lost his relevance on Nairaland. Too bad!

You know i don't spare him but i can't help feeling for him cos dem twitter lords gave him no place , FB didn't allow him peddle his "analysis" there & the only place his ego is being massaged is now where he is receiving a major pounding....

His plan to use here as a launchpad for a PDP post just crumbled finally.... .. His hustle ain't paying off!!! cheesy

On to beta mata, how ya doing? Everything going beautifully i believe... Good news all the way.. kiss
Re: wq by biafranking: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
okolochyke:
Igbos especially the men have a very low self esteem

Just because some people told them the truth, they have resorted to abuse and blackmail

There must be something so vile and terrible about Igboland that makes Igbos lay claim to other peoples lands.

If they are not claiming Lagos, they tell us they own Abuja, now they claim that they own PH

For the last 72 hours, all they have done is open useless threads because some people have hurt their pathetic ego

smh....
what s in their lands that we dont have ?
What do we want to claim in rivers state?
Is it possible to come all the way from onitsha to drive away the ikwerre people from their lands?
How do they mean we want to claimed their lands?
How many igbos have oil well in the east?
But the hausas and yorubas from a dry lands ve taking every gadamn oil well from their places and they re fighting ghost. Why'?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by omenka(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
rusher14:

Loba or lubber?
You should ask the fool who's forming what he isn't.

The "fakeness" on this forum irritates me to my stomach.

8 Likes

Re: wq by ishiamu(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:
Ok bro! I will do as you say, let me go Bleep my hubby am hornyy undecided. cool

What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
yh

8 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
bg

5 Likes

Re: wq by Vicotex(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .You no just get sense. .Make ah dey fear toto dey fvvck yansh?! You get sense You don't even know anywhere in Edo. .I'm a proud Edo guy from Igarra.
una dey share boundry with Auchi ba?
No worry, i go personally lead iyekhee guys to displace this fake edo man

1 Like

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:
Woe betides my family and my foolish mother. She is a disgrace to our family

5 Likes

Re: wq by biafranking: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin PDP dying Online and Offline!

What a week! cheesy

Abeg make una pity Tonyebarcanista, the "likes" you people dash him on his threads determine how much he collects from PDP office... tongue
we the umubiafrans gave him those likes..
now it s only ijaws and few ikwerres will give him those likes and some igbos not aware of what the deranged ass hole said about igbos will give him such likes..
Re: wq by MrMbaM: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
omenka:
You should ask the fool who's forming what he isn't.

The "fakeness" on this forum irritates me to my stomach.

Hmmmmm Nyben shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 3rd Force Best Bet / Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano / West Africa: EU Supports Nigeria, Beninoise Customs With N8.1 Billion Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.