Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

To Yorubas On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Yorubas On Nairaland (3112 Views)

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South / Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Yorubas On Nairaland by MayorofLagos(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Brothers and Sisters,
Game over! We must declare an internet assault and incessant attack on the culture and tradjtions of Fulani. We must broadcast to the world the weaknesses and indignities of Fulani. Any thing we can find on Fulani must be projected in its most negative and debasing aspect. Anything positive must be suppressed, all negatives about them must be amplified.

We will steadily and tenaciously shave away and deface all gracefullness about them in Nigeria and anywhere in West Africa.

#declarewaronfulani

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by kilode100(f): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Brothers and Sisters,
Game over! We must declare an internet assault and incessant attack on the culture and tradjtions of Fulani. We must broadcast to the world the weaknesses and indignities of Fulani. Any thing we can find on Fulani must be projected in its most negative and debasing aspect. Anything positive must be suppressed, all negatives about them must be amplified.

We will steadily and tenaciously shave away and deface all gracefullness about them in Nigeria and anywhere in West Africa.

#declarewaronfulani

I Smell War!!

21 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dialfa: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Ewu. Your people voted their leader as your president.

14 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by warrior01: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2015
To my Yoruba brothers, I can only say Good morning.

6 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
e-war is totally different from real offline war because one uses keyboard and the other use Ak47 riffles, bows and arrows and machete
one is deadlier than the other and can extinct a community while the other can't do shiit to any community

so which one do you prefer? grin

18 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by ruggedboy01: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by zimoni(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
God punish those Bastardds aka Tse Tse Flies, Leeches, Parasites, Rapists, Destroyers of Farmland and Saboteurs.

Imagine that azzhole went to Ibadan to insult our Elders, I always knew the useless marriage was a marriage of convenience. Time is coming when we shall say GOODNIGHT to those Tse Tse Flies.

Nansense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
They have successfully subjugated and lord it over the Hausas that are the true owners of the land the fulanis are ruling on.

The fulanis are the lords of the hausas. Hausas were conquered by the fulanis and they have forever been their slaves. The worst part is the hausas out numbers the fulanis in a ratio of 100:1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
dialfa:

I will rather vote for Buhari, than vote for the wrapper tying Drunken master of Otuoke, that has made stealing not to be corruption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dharay99: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
...buh which day una qo
qe† brain ⁴ds poli†ics sec†ion...nawa o. angry

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dialfa: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

I will rather vote Buhari, than vote the wrapper tying Drunken master of Otuoke, that has made stealing not to be corruption.

I know you will.
Enjoy your servitude.

11 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MayorofLagos(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
dialfa:

Our leaders voted a pair of Buhari and Osinbajo. Get it right!

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
dialfa:

I know you will.
Enjoy your servitude.

TYeah i will even rock it. The same way you enjoyed yours under the corrupt Drunken Master of Otuoke.
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by Khd95(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op,ure a clowngringringrin

u tink d abok.is will engage u in E-war
Som one needs to plank op's head wit bowcheesy

if u want war,which u cant sustain,go to their land nd do wat kwankwaso,if u return wit one leg,na like God like u

14 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dialfa: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

TYeah i will even rock it. The same way you enjoyed yours under the corrupt Drunken Master of Otuoke.

How many Igbo Chiefs were abducted and insulted by Ijaw? grin

10 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Remember fulanis don't do online battle.

Theories are not for them. Den de enjoy fractikal Walahi. They like to come in the dead of night to unleash mayhem.

I wonder why the govt turns a blind eye to these people carrying assault weapons!

8 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why do police and Nigeria military allow the fulanis to move about with AK 47s but a trader would be arrested if he kept a machete in his shop for protection?

3 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
dialfa:

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by illiad: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
K
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
dialfa:

See this mofo?

The last time i checked, the fulani marauders are busy ravishing your women and killing your village heads.
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dialfa: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Our leaders voted a pair of Buhari and Osinbajo. Get it right!

Osinbajo is just an Abubaku to Buhari. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dialfa: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

See this mofo?

The last time i checked, the fulani marauders are busy ravishing your women and killing your village heads.

In yoruba newspapers. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by ragiluhivo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by Ballmer: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Brothers and Sisters,

#declarewaronfulani

OP how come your write up sound some much like that of an Igbo ? So much bitterness and unwarranted bile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dialfa: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2015

10 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MayorofLagos(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Khd95:
Op,ure a clowngringringrin

u tink d abok.is will engage u in E-war
Som one needs to plank op's head wit bowcheesy

if u want war,which u cant sustain,go to their land nd do wat kwankwaso,if u return wit one leg,na like God like u

I am hoping and praying they won't so i can have a good game of spreading words about them far and wide while they sit to side and look on.
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yoruba maka why?

5 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MayorofLagos(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
dialfa:

It was a huge insult that Ohanaeze asked all Ibo aspirants to stand down so Jonathan can contest. Ohanaeze even declared that any Ibo that voted against Jonathan was a bastard. Yet Jonathan, in picking VP went to North to pick Sambo, even after Ibos had sacrificed political ambition for his sake.

Thats a huge insult and slap in the face. So stop all these gra gra and attend to discussions that promote good image of Ibo, not opposite.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by Lordave: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Every well meaning Igbo person should please sheath his tribal sword and contribute positively to this thread, it's for the interest of all Nigerians vulnerable to Fulani attacks which we Igbos aren't exempted.

If you can't contribute positively, please watch from the sidelines.

Yorubas, please try to ignore any attack from any mischievous Igbo on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office / WHY THE SOUTH EAST SHOULD FORGET ABOUT BIAFRA / 2 White Women Spotted Buying Fairly Used Clothes (okrika) In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.