Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

To Yorubas On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Yorubas On Nairaland (3124 Views)

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South / Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
like I said earlier
fulanis don't do online war they terminate and extinct you in real life. those bastards don't even know what is Internet talk more of social media and your online fight won't even scratch them because remember they are everywhere in power and can't be checkmate. ask yourself why the likes Elrufai even Buhari are not speaking against this or not that vocal against it and Kwankwanso who you guys have been singing praises to are threatening your elders and funny part is that some of you guys will still support Kwankwanso on this grin

let me tell you an average fulani man is first of all Fulani before being a Nigeria that's why Buhari will never go hard on this people because blood is thicker than water

it's a pity but a plain truth the fulanis used you guys to grab power back no thanks to the Jagaban of yoruba Kingdom in his selfish quest and this man is a Yoruba god
while the only person (FFK) who speaks up against these guys are hated and the group that speaks up (afenifare) are hated too by many Tinubu's loyalists.
it's a pity Tinubu owns yoruba and none of you nor any group can oppose him.

"anybody that kills fulani collects a debt repayable one day no matter how long it takes " - Nasir Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
like I said earlier
fulanis don't do online war they terminate and extinct you in real life. those bastards don't even know what is Internet talk more of social media and your online fight won't even scratch them because remember they are everywhere in power and can't be checkmate. ask yourself why the likes Elrufai even Buhari are not speaking against this or not that vocal against it and Kwankwanso who you guys have been singing praises to are threatening your elders and funny part is that some of you guys will still support Kwankwanso on this grin

let me tell you an average fulani man is first of all Fulani before being a Nigeria that's why Buhari will never go hard on this people because blood is thicker than water

it's a pity but a plain truth the fulanis used you guys to grab power back no thanks to the Jagaban of yoruba Kingdom in his selfish quest and this man is a Yoruba god
while the only person who speaks up against these guys are hated and the group that speaks up (afenifare) are hated too by many Tinubu's loyalists.
it's a pity Tinubu owns yoruba and none of you nor any group can oppose him.

"anybody that kills fulani collected a debt repayable one day no matter how long it takes " - Nasir Elrufai

Micheal Mba, Is that why your people kept mute when they raped your women in Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo state? Is that why the killed your Eze in Enugu, killed your people in Enugu and nothing happened. Na wao

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Micheal Mba, Is that why your people kept mute when they raped your women in Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo state? Is that why the killed your Eze in Enugu, killed your people in Enugu and nothing happened. Na wao
[/s]

SMH mr man for once in your life be objective
every time is not rubbish
how are you sef?

now i see the reason why you guys hated FFK even when he speaks the truth

4 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by dialfa: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
MayorofLagos:

It was a huge insult that Ohanaeze asked all Ibo aspirants to stand down so Jonathan can contest. Ohanaeze even declared that any Ibo that voted against Jonathan was a bastard. Yet Jonathan, in picking VP went to North to pick Sambo, even after Ibos had sacrificed political ambition for his sake.

Thats a huge insult and slap in the face. So stop all these gra gra and attend to discussions that promote good image of Ibo, not opposite.

Ewu n'ebe akwa.

Please face north. Coward.

4 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

SMH mr man for once in your life be objective
every time is not rubbish
how are you sef?

now i see the reason why you guys hated FFK even when he speaks the truth

You are the one to face the truth and be responsible for once in your pathetic life. FFK is rightly on point, same with those that continue to condemn the cursed demons called Fulani herdsmen. I called you out cos you trying to turn the thread to a political one, stick to the thread and stop being foolish.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by RisingSun1: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
The truth of the matter is FFK,Fayose or mayoroflagos maybe brave and ready to take on Fulanis physically.But the problem is that the greater number of yorubas are very fearful individuals. Few yorubas who are brave can't defeat the fulanis.

I think the slavery started when Fulanis gave yorubas ISLAM and they accepted it.That was the genesis of the problem.

4 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by OnReflection: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ti iya nla ba gbe ni sanle, kekere a ma gun ori eni.

MayorofLagos, I think this particular marketplace is ill-suited to the process of strategizing - ogiri leti
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:

You are the one to face the truth and be responsible for once in your pathetic life. FFK is rightly on point, same with those that continue to condemn the cursed demons called Fulani herdsmen. I called you out cos you trying to turn the thread to a political one, stick to the thread and stop being foolish.

You're just a pathetic charlatan

grow up kid grin

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

You're just a pathetic charlatan

grow up kid grin

You are a deranged animal, you are the one to grow up and stop cursing people everywhere. I know you well and you are a little boy, so stop looking for trouble.
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

You are a deranged animal, you are the one to grow up and stop cursing people everywhere. I know you well and you are a little boy, so stop looking for trouble.
[/s]

you don't even know my shadow talk more of me i repeat bastard grow up and stop being a nuisance charlatan
na your papa be little boy i tell you one thing you can't even face me with your real moniker talk more of in real life because i will just simply kill you.

oya face the topic and stop being a vagabond

2 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

you don't even know my shadow talk more of me i repeat bastard grow up and stop being a nuisance charlatan
na your papa be little boy i tell you one thing you can't even face me with your real moniker talk more of in real life because i will just simply kill you.

oya face the topic and stop being a vagabond
[/s]

Imagine this local stolen phone seller spewing trash. You are truly cursed from womb since the ediot you call a mother never stop sleeping with different men, you are a little kid but full of lies. You have no shame, and even tried to deny your foolish self the other day, your tribal marks alone is a turn off and makes me wanna slap that your large head.

Go find a new job and stop selling stolen phone all over Onitsha, you are a disgrace not only to your late parents but also to your cursed family.
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s]

Imagine this local stolen phone seller spewing trash. You are truly cursed from womb since the ediot you call a mother never stop sleeping with different men, you are a little kid but full of lies. You have no shame, and even tried to deny your foolish self the other day, your tribal marks alone is a turn off and makes me wanna slap that your large head.

Go find a new job and stop selling stolen phone all over Onitsha, you are a disgrace not only to your late parents but also to your cursed family.
[/s]

blabbing son of a prostitute

4 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
master slave relationship

5 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by Kagawa10: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
dialfa:

How many Igbo Chiefs were abducted and insulted by Ijaw? grin
No, they were rather killed by their Fulani masters while the ibo slaves tried all they could to conceal the acts!
Shameless group!
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
master slave relationship
na who be the masiter grin
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

blabbing son of a prostitute

Micheal Mba the famous rapist, an Accursed son of a village ugly w.hore.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

5th class citizen like you will surely die as a slave.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Micheal Mba the famous rapist, an Accursed son of a village ugly w.hore.
[/s]

Product of dog's sperm grin

2 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

5th class citizen like you will surely die as a slave.
[/s]

see ArodewilliamsT for your back oo grin

2 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
hausa/fulani

4 Likes

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by Ayekotoo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lordave:
Every well meaning Igbo person should please sheath his tribal sword and contribute positively to this thread, it's for the interest of all Nigerians vulnerable to Fulani attacks which we Igbos aren't exempted.

If you can't contribute positively, please watch from the sidelines.

Yorubas, please try to ignore any attack from anly mischievous Igbo on this thread.
Have you ever seen any igboman blast Fulanis the way Yorubas do?
I can list some of the Yorubas that are giving the fulanis headache but not one Igbo
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

Product of dog's sperm grin

Micheal Emeritus Mba is a rpaist and armed robber. You are a certified animal sired by a baboon.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
hausa/fulani
bros you wicked oo grin
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

Tell him to come cry, his pics will be splashed all over here with your own ugly pics as well.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Micheal Emeritus Mba is a rpaist and armed robber. You are a certified animal sired by a baboon.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by SUBWAY101(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:

Lolzzz. Been laughing since ooooo
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

Tell him to come cry, his pics will be splashed all over here with your own ugly pics as well.
[/s]

ntorrrr tongue

product of dog's sperm
Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

You just want to disgrace Amadi again today, his pics and that of your own will be splashed everywhere even to the romance section.

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

ntorrrr tongue

product of dog's sperm

Micheal emeritus Mba is a famous rapist and armed robber- google.com

1 Like

Re: To Yorubas On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

You just want to disgrace Amadi again today, his pics and that of your own will be splashed everywhere even to the romance section.
[/s]
[s]
MrMbaM:

[/s] tongue
[s]
MrMbaM:

Micheal emeritus Mba is a famous rapist and armed robber- google.com
[/s]

ntorrrr grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Death Penalty Recommended For Rape / Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.